Robert Pattinson & More: Who Fans Want To Replace Charlie Hunnam In ’50 Shades’

Sun, October 13, 2013 11:31am EDT by 62 Comments
Charlie Hunnam Replacement
Nino Munoz/The CW, Courtesy of Dior

Patricia

Posted at 12:27 AM on October 23, 2013

Ian Somerhalder would be the best….

My, My, My

Posted at 9:55 PM on October 21, 2013

Google “Robert Pattinson Womanizer” and see what you get! WOW…..

Kimono

Posted at 5:55 PM on October 16, 2013

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do Jobs95.c(om

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 9:06 PM on October 14, 2013

Matt is it, in looks but gunning for Rob (or Ian)
If gays *loved* women, then they would not be gay.
I cannot see a gay man playing a straight lead man, because in the back of everyone’s mind, it would remain that he IS gay,and not really totally into character. He simply cannot get into character,fully, for the simple fact athat he IS gay.
Not being a homophobe, that is just the facts.

(What brought up the gay part of this convo,anyway !? What does being gay have to do with 50 Shades ?? )

Jennifer

Posted at 6:37 PM on October 14, 2013

Ian Somerhalder <3333

Concerned

Posted at 9:40 AM on October 14, 2013

Ian please he is the best

tess

Posted at 6:40 AM on October 14, 2013

It has to be ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB

tess

Posted at 6:37 AM on October 14, 2013

IAN ewww No Please!

PkDekho

Posted at 6:11 AM on October 14, 2013

Bradley James would be perfect.

Anna

Posted at 4:06 AM on October 14, 2013

I would say Ian Somerhalder for the mere reason that he has nothing else going on besides The Vampire Diaries.IMO Henry Cavill are two great actors and IMO the best looking in the movie industry (definetly better than Ian)that definetly can embody a hot businessman.But i don’t want to see such talented actor ,like Henry and Matt,wasting their talent in such a trashy role(and movie for that matter).So i’m saying Ian because i know that the movie will benefit its actors and i love Ian so i think he needs a boost right now for his career.Henry and Matt alreay have high profile and coveted role in their line up so they don’t need to ruin it all by doing this…abomination.

Anna

Posted at 4:08 AM on October 14, 2013

***IMO Henry Cavil and Matt Bomer are two great actors…

karin

Posted at 1:16 PM on October 14, 2013

Ian would be the best CG,, but Ian actually is the One, that has the most heavy Schedule, He is looked up in to VD for 10 months out of the Year, in between, He had only 2 month where, He shoot a movie, and fullfill other obligations He had, like photoshoots and add Campaigns in Italy, VD business, besides that He is very busy, with ISF, and flyes all over the World for that. So I would say that Ian is the one with the most going on.

guessed

Posted at 4:00 AM on October 14, 2013

LOL I like Alexes idea of Danny DeVito!!!

tanya

Posted at 3:53 AM on October 14, 2013

Robert Pattinson Please!!!!!!!

sammie

Posted at 3:48 AM on October 14, 2013

not IAN please , he looks creepy

maria

Posted at 1:19 PM on October 14, 2013

LOL! That Man is the most sexy , absolutly gorgeous Man ever,, and excatly like CG is described in the Book.

Alejandrina

Posted at 11:34 PM on October 13, 2013

Poor Charlie Hunnam had a lo of pressure, it was not my favorite but ….Well Robert Pattinson is my favorite. He is so sexy, in one word DIOR.

Linda Louisville

Posted at 10:30 PM on October 13, 2013

Chris Hemsworth, please! He is toe-curling handsome…

samantha bond

Posted at 10:13 PM on October 13, 2013

I vote jensen ackels!!

Annie

Posted at 7:17 PM on October 13, 2013

It’s not my place to choose who is replace Charlie Hunnan, and I know that Rob Pattinson really wants this part, he thinks it will make his career. Rob do you really want to get into that kind of place again where people can’t remember his name and go around calling him Christian. The part will show him as a great lover, cheater, and abuser of women, he will be remembered for that. It will also not end with one movie, it’s going to be another series. He campaigned for this part most of the summer. Rob didn’t sit around and wait for the part he kept busy and signed up for some really good parts. The thing with Dior showed that he was not just one dementional, but it also portrayed him as only getting parts because he is so handsome. It would be interesting to find out why Hunnan chose to step down.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 7:14 PM on October 13, 2013

“mjc” so agree with your comments however if he was offered it would he want Dacota as Anna ,not so sure he would ,he likes small and neat and they would have to have chemistry so would have thought much would have depended on that as well.Would he want to go for another franchise wouldn’t have thought so.
Love Ian Sommerholder but don’t see him in this role either H Cavil too old ,perhaps Max Irons he would be worth considering he’s got the looks OK and have seen him in suggestive role and he looked pretty good!!!!

Sarah

Posted at 5:24 PM on October 13, 2013

@Hormone calm!…Shut up little one…just shut up!

Lara

Posted at 5:01 PM on October 13, 2013

Matt Bomer is my first choice, but there are many I’d be okay with (and Hunnam was not one of them, so I was more than happy to find he backed out) – Henry Cavill and Ian Somerhalder as top contenders are both fine. I wouldn’t mind an unknown either, as long as he at least somewhat resembles the Christian described in the books.

If Dakota dropped out as well (or was removed, which was more likely the case with Charlie), it would make my afternoon. And I was fine with ANY of the Anas thrown out there – from Alexis Bledel, to Emilia Clarke, to Alexandra Daddario, to Lucy Hale, to Amanda Seyfried… Anyone.

But let’s please stay away from “Twilight” stars, given that this actually originated as Twilight fan fiction. It would be too weird for words.

Ryan Hexum

Posted at 11:44 PM on October 13, 2013

You realize Matt Bomer is gay, right? He has no interest in women.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 3:38 AM on October 14, 2013

SO whats your point a GAY GUY cant play a romantic role with a women?
Heloooooooo this is 2013 and GAYS love womem dont be such a homophob