Robert Pattinson Admits He Misses LA — Because Of Kristen Stewart?

Fri, October 11, 2013 12:24pm EDT by 72 Comments
Fameflynet

Kimono

Posted at 5:51 PM on October 16, 2013

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do Jobs95.c(om

shirley

Posted at 1:01 PM on October 16, 2013

I think they make the best couple because of their love for each other

Arkansas

Posted at 10:27 PM on October 15, 2013

Ok. If this is true, he just needs to call and start trying to talk to her. Before he does this, he must decide on whether or not he will truly forgive her this time. He shouldn’t build her hopes up if he hasn’t really forgiven her.

Ellenj55

Posted at 9:36 AM on October 15, 2013

IMOP I think he meant the area he moved from. Snobby people who live in Beverly Hills think they are not part of LA. They have their own police force so he might have meant he misses the area of Los Feliz. I’ve been there and that area is the home of a lot of young actors and they don’t come across as the BH elite. Los Feliz is a casual type of area and you don’t need to come across as Hollywood Elite. I’m just sayin.

PotH

Posted at 1:13 AM on October 15, 2013

no. he misses LA because katy perry…he is out of the town now…on the tour…and Robert suffer his best friend and secret love is not there for him.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 10:40 PM on October 14, 2013

Poor rob.he boight it on him selfe lison to friends the and the trash and slut ketty perry she broke them up then used rob and went back to her ex

Nan

Posted at 11:50 PM on October 12, 2013

The whole story makes no sense. He misses the city he lives in because he cant go to the movies. Or he misses LA because he can’t go to the movies w/o having his picture taken. I remember when Rob said this before; but it was is 2010.so why are you saying this again?

tightlybound (@Thruitbackwards)

Posted at 5:32 PM on October 13, 2013

Clearly when the interview was done he was talking about not getting to go because of privacy issues..Nothing to do with he and Kristen not being together..HL,such provocators of the truth!!

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 12:20 AM on October 14, 2013

Because they have nothing more o say at the moment
Hes not been seen nor has Kristen nor has Dyalan nor has anyone of note!
How can you miss a place your living in? It makes no sense?
What it seems to mean is he misses the Kristen bits nights out night in night going to Cinemas etc
Bar they always hung out in the BEAR was it? Cafes etc. The places he goes now are different.
CMarmont never read he and Kristen went there? SOHO etc all new places so no memeories
Whcih youd think would be a FAB thing a good thing but according to GOSS sites NO not for him
I dont believe it this is just another story from someone who doesnt understand GRAMMAR
Since hes not been with Kristen hes been to more places in LA than he ever went to with Kristen.
Soi how can he miss LA hes LIVING there you can only miss somehwre if YOUR not there DUUUU
What it should have read is Rob misses the old places he used to go too!
Dont you learn English Grammar in school in USA eg a group of Barristers is seen
NO a group of Barristers ARE seen ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I despair