Dylan Penn Debuts Haircut — Will Robert Pattinson Like It?

Fri, October 11, 2013 3:15pm EDT by 461 Comments
Dylan Penn Robert Pattinson Hair Cut
FameFlyNet/Courtesy of Twitter

roxPH

Posted at 10:09 AM on October 24, 2013

perfect match indeed. so happy finally rob is moving on without the girl who cheated on him in a movie and in real life.

fiona

Posted at 4:22 PM on October 19, 2013

Dylan is so hot , kristen is a flat chested skank .Rob finally wised up

nana

Posted at 6:58 PM on October 18, 2013

Dylan penn is pretty but not to fill kristens shoes. Kristen is so much prettier. Rob is a very lucky man to get any girl he wants. But does he love any of them. When he was with kristen it looked like he loved her so much. Sadly kristens cheating scandel messed everything up. But everyone makes mistakes. Everyone diserves a second chance. But I can understand rob…. kristen u blew it honey. I really hope that rob can forgive u for good and get back together with u. GOD BLESS!!

yaishua

Posted at 6:47 PM on October 18, 2013

Oh rob! We hear all these rumors that he is dating so many women. Which one is it? I think he should settlle down with only one girl. Is just having fun? Poor kristen. I feel for her. I would want to hear that the man I love is with another woman…. been there and forgived him. But never forgot how it went down.. but in kristen case rob is a free man. But it still sux. Hope kristen finds closure and hopefully move on healthy. Ur beautiful baby gril! Don’t lose hope.

Annie

Posted at 8:51 PM on October 17, 2013

I think Dylan is beautiful. I do not like her new hair cut because it makes her face look to long. I know nothing about her and she may be a perfect match for Rob……..She looks sort of boring but that is just because she is young. If Rob wants her I’m sure he’ll get her, but will he keep her. Kristen run beautiful…If he can’t even call you and wish to see you, he is already pussy whipped.

Annie

Posted at 8:31 PM on October 17, 2013

The bad in bed thing is just plain BS. number 1 Kristen does not try to be cruel not even to her enimies…… She does not talk like that. And others have said just the opposite.

TESS

Posted at 5:13 PM on October 17, 2013

Dylan is absolutely gorgeous

Maryam atiya

Posted at 3:50 AM on October 16, 2013

:-@dear Kristen stewert b…. u shouldn’t be afraid to see Dylan and rob together course u r the 1 who batrayed rob nd insulted him but not once, thrice. I really don’t know wat u r. Beacuse if u truly loved him then u would never batrayed him like that. So kris, just ask me this simple question-R u a human or not? Please please please please please answers it u b….

Kristen

Posted at 8:54 PM on October 16, 2013

Yes I am human , you on the other hand my dear are either wasted or have brain cells missing , I did nothing three times and Dylan is the gum on the bottom of my shoe and I am in no way afraid to see her , she may be more intimidated by me but that’s not my fault ! I’m living my life and don’t need no more rob drama or idiots like you talking to me , just worry about rob and his prom queen and were good Peace out Kristen

Annie

Posted at 8:45 PM on October 17, 2013

That doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt… you are still trying to punish her for the past. I think Robert is doing a smash up job of punishing her all by himself. He doesn’t need your vicious help Miss hater. She is not vicious but she was very silly to try and get back at him for his behavior.