Adrian Peterson: Vikings Player’s 2-Year-Old Son Dies After Brutal Beating

Fri, October 11, 2013 5:48pm EDT by 17 Comments
Adrian Peterson Son Died
Getty

destiny

Posted at 11:25 AM on December 14, 2013

Where was the mother when this happend

Luz Cortes

Posted at 7:29 PM on October 13, 2013

Where was the baby’s mother while this was happening??

melissa

Posted at 7:09 AM on October 13, 2013

My heart goes out to this family. Your in my prayers. I have a hard time understanding why she left her son with this peice of garbage, I have to say she should have had her son with her, and why would she have him move in her home. By her stupid decisions, her little boy is gone. I don’t know how she make it. This scum bag should get death sentence. I cant believe they put up a bail. I still cant fathom how. Someone can do that, I will never understand. I hope and prey God took his pain away and that he didn’t suffer Bc that would eat me alive knowing was screaming for his life or was he calling mama, that brings me down to my knees.

vberydfhery5478

Posted at 9:30 PM on October 12, 2013

John Dietz

Posted at 11:00 AM on October 13, 2013

What about single white men looking for single black women??? I would give it a try!

Musters (@Musters2)

Posted at 3:36 PM on October 12, 2013

my friend’s ex-wife makes $89/hr on the laptop. She has been without a job for 9 months but last month her pay check was $12058 just working on the laptop for a few hours. useful content>>>>>> x.co/2Xz43

Mrs. wright

Posted at 12:23 PM on October 12, 2013

That shows how truly evil people can be. There are reports that the suspect viciously beat his ex girlfriends 3year old daughter leaving welts all over her body and was charger for it. He was not to be left alone with children as part of his probation, but this little boys mom must not have been informed, or was negligent with whom she trusted to watch her son. It is so sad, I don’t care that it is the child of a celebrity, I care that there are children being abused. There are sick people that the legal system can not monitor, and tragedies like this happen. No none who beats the sh*t out of a 3 year old should be free to potentially kill another child. That poor baby suffered at the hands of a vile Nd evil person, he should never see the light of day again. I hope some other prisoner makes him their bit*h and beats him just like he did to this little boy.

Jennifer B. Oliver (@JenniferBOliver)

Posted at 3:07 PM on October 12, 2013

what Susan answered I didnt even know that a mother can profit $5804 in 1 month on the computer. important link,,, Fb39.COM

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 4:21 AM on October 12, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.

Juliejac

Posted at 9:30 PM on October 11, 2013

God bless the family prayers to all

Crazydad

Posted at 8:29 PM on October 11, 2013

Save the courts time and money I will donate a .22 round to bounce around in this guys head.

Marisha

Posted at 8:18 PM on October 11, 2013

My PRAYERS GOES OUT 2 the family from THE MARTIN FAMILY may GOD b with the family

chelsea

Posted at 7:21 PM on October 11, 2013

prayers goes out to the family…Out of respect the mother should be formerly charged as well. You don’t leave your son with no anybody. I hope that she carries this guilt for the rest of her life/

Lisa

Posted at 7:42 PM on October 11, 2013

Chelsea, I agree with you. It was her job to protect that baby. How sad. My prayers are with the family. So sad. How would you begin to recover?

WTF?!?!?!

Posted at 6:41 PM on October 11, 2013

What is wrong with people?!?!?! This is sooo sooo sad

Rita Steele

Posted at 6:25 PM on October 11, 2013

many prayers for the family

amy

Posted at 6:03 PM on October 11, 2013

what would that little boy have done to him to kill him. He is a killer i feel bad for the mother and the child father i hope he pay for it which is a long time jail for him.