Robert Pattinson Says It’s ‘Difficult’ To Meet People: Missing Kristen Stewart?

Thu, October 10, 2013 12:29pm EDT by 212 Comments
Robert Pattinson Lonely
FameFlynet

Just Sayin

Posted at 7:23 PM on October 10, 2013

why is he lonely when he is supposedly madly in love with Dylan. HWL, is this your attempt to back away from this false story?

lmp

Posted at 4:58 AM on October 11, 2013

Did you notice the other sites covering their butts by saying that Rob’s romance with Dylan is on the rocks? LOL!

Posted at 9:06 AM on October 11, 2013

Every sites saying its over UK ones as well

desi

Posted at 7:02 PM on October 10, 2013

Robert and Dylan aren’t dating seriously people where’s the proof. Now US weekly stating that the young lady is having doubts. Well since their only friends hanging out with other friends. She shouldn’t have a problem. Her problem would be if Robert really and truly misses Kristen and he has unresolved issues involving Kristen.

Posted at 9:17 AM on October 11, 2013

I dont know nor does anyone know how either of them feel

hmm,

Posted at 5:38 PM on October 10, 2013

The Bahamas is a beautiful place.

Susy

Posted at 6:23 PM on October 10, 2013

@ hmm, I’m wondering what this has to do with the KS vs RP fans war, but I agree. Could it have anything to do with KP? It will be so peaceful to be there next week on the beaches with no computer access. Hope I don’t go through withdrawal with no BS gossip from HLife. (lol)

Posted at 10:38 PM on October 10, 2013

Your trembling hands inch towards the keyboard. “Just one teeny,weeny lil comment,then I’ll stop.
Just one….”

Same as us, you too,are addicted.

Loui

Posted at 2:25 AM on October 11, 2013

@Bad Kitty…………you are hysterical again, good giggle though, you should start writing story books, or film scrips, Stay well, my Friend, myself and T2 decided to stop the fighting, happy for both of us, so silly actually.

Posted at 11:11 AM on October 11, 2013

Loui,
Sweety :)
You are not too far off that mark. I have written 3 screenplays, and one was made into a low-budget movie. I write erotica , my guilty pleasure. I have been writing short sories since I was 12, and have writtn three novellas and they were published.
On another forum, I am a regular writer . Needless to say,
I WRITE.

Guest

Posted at 6:42 PM on October 10, 2013

Is he in the Bahamas?

Not lonely at all

Posted at 7:52 PM on October 10, 2013

@hmmm.. Did he make a return trip to the Bahamas with Katy Perry? Maybe Katy can introduce him to more of her friends. He likes hanging out with KP and her crew. So he is not having trouble meeting people. HWL get a better story. This one sucks!

Posted at 10:42 PM on October 10, 2013

Warm , balmy breezes, humid sunshine…gently lapping waves, on a sun-kissed beach…Birds calling to one another… Johnny Depp nekkid, laying on a towel…
Yep ,they are beautiful.
;)

Where?

Posted at 12:09 AM on October 11, 2013

@Bad kitty…. Wait a minute, hold up, did you say Johnny Depp naked, laying on a towel, where??? LOL … Don’t want to miss that. :-)

Posted at 12:12 AM on October 11, 2013

Hhahah :)
Glad i have gotten your attention, and if you use your imagination, yoiu can see him clear as day :)

Susy

Posted at 7:55 PM on October 11, 2013

LOL Bad Kitty, if I see Johnny’s Johnson I’ll try to snap a pic for you. (lol) You are right I am addicted to the BS gossip on this site. I try to stay away from HL but when I get bored I have to see who is winning the RP vs KS fans war. It’s partly your fault because sometimes you are hilarious and laughter is the best medicine. If my withdrawal symptoms are as bad as Leo’s in BBD I might have to break down and pay a small fortune to use the internet on the cruise ship. (lol)

Posted at 8:24 PM on October 11, 2013

@ Susy :
My fault !?!? lol, I am glad i can make someone smile,and I am gflad i am hilarious :)
yes, methinks Johnny’s Johnson is a sight to behold. Maybe the 8th wonder of the world. ;)

Jeni

Posted at 5:18 PM on October 10, 2013

US Weekly has run a new story about Rob and Dylan. The one about Dylan having doubts.

Mag

Posted at 5:39 PM on October 10, 2013

I saw that one too – nice cover up, never believed they were dating.

hmm,

Posted at 5:46 PM on October 10, 2013

No worries. Money is the magic.

Guest

Posted at 7:09 PM on October 10, 2013

Please that’s a nothing story- it doesn’t say their status changed. They are still happily dating. Remember, PEOPLE confirmed he’s crazy about her!! The doubt story is a diversion to keep the media off her tail. Got give the guy credit. He was bound and determined to leave all things Kristen behind and move on and he did so in record time!! He must have really been done with Kristen in May and not realized how much he was over her till he was out of the relationship. He moved on quicker than Kim Kardashian did from Kris Humphries. Maybe people with name Kris are easy to get over….. IDK. He’s over Kristen and still with Dylan IMO.

@Guest

Posted at 7:23 PM on October 10, 2013

I noticed that you haven’t answered any questions about how you “know” so much about Rob & Dylan’s status. You just keep spouting off without addressing anyone.

Just Sayin

Posted at 7:25 PM on October 10, 2013

And who cares.

Looney

Posted at 7:48 PM on October 10, 2013

Well, guest “sources” and “confirmation” came from tabloids. She’s just here in these sites to keep people from writing comments. She/he is stirring the pot so there will be other related comments to the one she’s made. Even the tabloids are slowly trying to wiggle out of this Dylan thing by saying that Dylan doesn’t want to be called Rob’s gf or it’s ok with Rob if he’s not serious, because they have nothing for more than a month. I’m sure Rob is followed closely by the paps so if there’s a girl that resembles Dylan they will likely post it. NADA .

For guest, I suggest you put up a fansite for Dylan and Rob so that your fantasy will come true. That’s the best way to re-live a more than a month picture of Rob and Dylan. If there was ny form of contact, I’m pretty sure it’s just a one off deal of sex if they went beyond the talking.

elisa

Posted at 8:00 PM on October 10, 2013

el no esta con dylan a ver reaccionemops la chica nisiquiera esta en la L.A. jajajaja esto no es mas que puro chisme como el chisme vende los ingenuos que se lo creen ahi una foto de bear enfermito y susie aparece con el pista qe hace bear con suzie si se supone que rob no quiere que kirsten vea sus perros yo solo digo hasta que rob noa aparezca como con kristen en al guna foto saliendo con dylan o esta soltero solito o esta con kris y lo que no quieren es que los molesten la prensa es la culpable de todo consigan una vida

Posted at 11:24 PM on October 10, 2013

NO Guest wont he wont answer how he knows and why where he gets his 100% opinions
Hey who knows where he/she is someone posted Bahamas is Rob there? When and why?
Is Dylan with him? We dont know wnho does only Rob knows who hes with.
If he is in the BAHAMAS and tat what Guest said he had a Private jet and Guest has he left USA?
If hes in the BAAMAS hed be with KAKAFACE she has a HOUSE there and dot say hes taking Dylan to meet KAKAFACE to see if KAKAFACE approves of her or re you saying that?
My god what a whimp he asks his freinds next breath he doesnt have any so whod he ask?
OH and that nasty jibe maybe people with the name Kris are easy to get over!!!
YOUVE done your dash pal YOUR A ROB FAN 100000000% you hypocryte

@inthepink

Posted at 12:54 AM on October 11, 2013

No Rob isn’t in the Bahamas. He’s getting ready for MB, then Life, the QOTD. He doesn’t have time to play around. Someone posted earlier that he could get a great tan in the Bahamas, and here you have him hooked up with Katy and Dylan with your usual lies. Worry about KS, not Rob. Read my lips…. You know nothing about him, so stop spreading lies.

Posted at 3:02 AM on October 11, 2013

uknowhow?

Liliana

Posted at 8:34 AM on October 11, 2013

Never believed that they were actually dating

Mag

Posted at 5:09 PM on October 10, 2013

Rob loves to get drunk, at least he did when he held an interview a few months ago and said it. I think Kristen kicked him out because of that. I also think he has changed. I think Kristen did a stunt that went wrong when she kissed that ugh! man. I think they make a cute couple and wish they would get back together, maybe a few more months will heal their pain and they will reach out to each other again.

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 4:26 PM on October 10, 2013

can you people from HL EXPLAIN TO ALL OF US FANS[REMEMBER WE ARA NOT STUPID AS YOU LIKE TOSEE US] IF HE IS DATING dYLAN OR ANY OTHER GIRL WHAT KIND OF RELEISHONSHIP IS THAT? HE HAS A GIRL FRIEND BUT GOES OUT WITH EVERYBODY ELSE [YOU SHOW THE PHOTOS]BUT NOT THE ONE WHAT KIND OF GIRL TAKE THESE? SHE IS MADE OF ICE, YES BABY YOU GO OUT W/ ALL THOSE GIRLS I DONT CARE I CAN SHARE YOU W/ ANYONEI LOVE YOU. SO GO TELL YOUR STORIES TO YOURSELF NOT TO US , THIS IS PURE LIES AND DESPERATION TO MAKE HIM COME OUT AND TELL EVERYTHING. YOU WILL GET VERY TIRED AND OLD WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN

RaeRae

Posted at 3:54 PM on October 10, 2013

He shouldn’t date Dylan nor KStew’s friends. He should DUMP DYLAN and move back with Kstew

Jeni

Posted at 4:10 PM on October 10, 2013

@raerae…Kristen doesn’t want him back so says three fourths of this board.

Posted at 2:46 AM on October 11, 2013

Yes Jen but 100% could say NO it wouldnt matter if they wanted to reunite would it?
I have no idea Id be sad for her. It would show shes weak BUT then IM not her.
I dont think so though not after everything thats happened since May8th.
Hes happy he did what he wanted and thats 100% fine its his life as long as K isnt involved in crap

Guest

Posted at 3:52 PM on October 10, 2013

I don’t think Rob has much idol time on his hands. He has plenty of new friends and he IS very much STILL dating Dylan and everyone should expect that they are GETTING SERIOUS. He’s def not lonely. A source leaks to UsW her second thoughts to downplay their status so they can go back under the radar. They’ll be spotted again soon. Rob’s a relationship guy, wants the physical and emotional company of a woman, she has many attributes he’s looking for, she fits the bill- done deal. He’s off the market. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s for good. Don’t be fooled!!! THEY ARE TOGETHER- IMO.

Lynne

Posted at 4:10 PM on October 10, 2013

Never date Dyan

@Guest

Posted at 4:28 PM on October 10, 2013

Seriously where do you get all your info? Are you being paid by the Penn’s?
Do you just cruise twitter all day? Do you have a PI that follows Rob? Do tell…what makes you an expert? Or is all the “info” that you spew just made up?

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 4:29 PM on October 10, 2013

HEY WE HAVE A MIND READER ABOVE HER NAME IS,,,,,GUEST IPYIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

@guest

Posted at 5:41 PM on October 10, 2013

Rob and Dylan dating…. Only in “YOUR OPINION” and probably in “YOUR DREAMS” guest. LOL

Guest

Posted at 8:10 PM on October 10, 2013

Yes in my opinion which I will continue to express.

Just Sayin

Posted at 6:56 PM on October 10, 2013

@Guest Well you know what, I am getting effing tired of your opinions. You rant rant rant the same sh!t like HWL. By repeating this 100 times, won’t make people believe it !!! Give it up already.

Alejandrina

Posted at 12:10 AM on October 11, 2013

Just sayin
Sorry is something funny that you criticize, when the only one here that really is repeated over and over is you. Guest and you do the same. And that reminds me, what you said a few days ago…What are doing here?

Alejandrina

Posted at 12:11 AM on October 11, 2013

correction: What are you doing here?

Posted at 11:26 PM on October 10, 2013

STFU GUEST or your a plant of HLIFE

Gigi

Posted at 12:17 AM on October 11, 2013

You’re an idiot! Same guest as above with the IMO! Well let me tell toy mine! From Kristen’s actions she kicked him out and he was a pissy pouty jerk about it and it was Ppaatent in his Dior interviews a week later, no guy that just moved his stuff out goes to Teddy’s at night to be seen as a single guy sippin vodkas and make sure people mag gets the leaked story! He’s the bitter one she moved on quietly and hopes he leaves her alone and concentrates on his prom queen!

Joe

Posted at 12:20 AM on October 11, 2013

Sure guest! Robs hot best of both worlds party with friends in public and hide your GF at home and tell her you’re doing it to protect her cause we know she’s naive and she’ll believe you lol!

Posted at 2:58 AM on October 11, 2013

Love IMO you use at the end of your posts just like HOLLYWOOD LIFE USE what do you think?
UNless your employed by Rob or his team or HL or your his housekeeper if he has one.Or your a person who cuts his lawn or washes his clothes or his sec in some way u know him via someone who works for him or sees him you know nothing its all in your mind pure supposition on your part
YOU KNOW AS much as any on here guest sorry. If you are employed by him to come on here,
Good luck to you/ If your employed by HL not so good still a jobs a job in todays world.
So your saying Robs not lonely how do you know are you with him in his home?
Are youRobs friend? If u r your not doing a good job we all have clocked you now Guest
SOURCE says if I had a POUND every time some says A SOURCE says tell u what Guest
Name source ask on OATH what they know about Rob or Dylan or Kristen I await your reply?
AT least now we know your a ROB@DYLAN FAN thats all you can talk about Rob ad Dylan
Sitting in a tree 123. Dylans happy to sit home alone waiting while Rob has nights out YOU Idiot!

Natty

Posted at 3:51 PM on October 10, 2013

The best friends that he loves most and trust and cannot be separated from them are the DRINKS!!

Just Sayin

Posted at 7:29 PM on October 10, 2013

Good point. I wonder what their names are? I know Heineken is one of them. Petite and thin. He doesn’t like the cans, they are short and fat.

Susy

Posted at 7:47 PM on October 10, 2013

LOL: Guess my husband’s best friends must be Jack and Jim. When I was watching the Golden Globes in January I looked for the tall green bottle to see Rob and the water bottle to see Leo. I will miss the humorous comments next week when I’m swimming with the fishes.

Posted at 10:13 PM on October 10, 2013

Susy, that * snickers* is not very * snickers louder* damn funny. *laughter*
You should not talk about death,and fishy-swimming.
I’ll make sure you have a good funer…

that is NOT funny….

“swimming wit da fishes, ” she says…
my Aunt Fanny

Posted at 10:23 PM on October 10, 2013

I’ll say it again…
Jack (Daniels)
Johnny (Walker)
Jim (Beam)
Don (Equus)
Samuel (Adams)
Earnest & Julio (Gallo)

See ? He has a well-rounded *snicker* group of friends to keep him company…

Alejandrina

Posted at 12:19 AM on October 11, 2013

*-* Bad Kitty
Wow you are very familiar with the subject.

Posted at 12:22 AM on October 11, 2013

I don’t drink,but that is an old joke about drinking buddies. You know,since it is about men’s names.

Alejandrina

Posted at 12:31 AM on October 11, 2013

*_* Bad Kitty
Yea Right. Ok. Aja.

Alejandrina

Posted at 12:14 AM on October 11, 2013

Natty
another one, same thing over and over. Well this time at least you are decent.

Natty

Posted at 9:10 AM on October 11, 2013

@Alejandrina. Amen!! It’s going to rain today in the Netherlands. I.e. ja be raining hahaha. @ Alejandrina finally responded to me. Every time I write to Alejandrina her to stop writing the same words or the same nonsense. Baby I was already tired of the same nonsense. When I got in your comment, I would jump to the other comment. Finally sent a message to me. Hahahaha. (Lawyer) I hope you write words intellectuals. Hahaha. I write words indescentes when a person calls kristen indescentes Word, I talk too. Because I’m a big fan of kristen. Ok?

Vardert56 (@Vardert56)

Posted at 3:38 PM on October 10, 2013

my best friend’s half-sister makes $72/hour on the internet. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay was $17065 just working on the internet for a few hours. view it now…….. x.co/2WdfV

Mystery

Posted at 3:22 PM on October 10, 2013

another day, anothe story. I don’t belive this story, if this story was true, Robert would be stupid. He can come back in England when he wants or meet old his friends and meet someone of news. If he feels alone can help the people less lucky than him.

Woody88

Posted at 3:19 PM on October 10, 2013

Rob manages to consistently come across as a complainer in his interviews. Gratitude may not be as “sound bite worthy” but it certainly feels better!

Stop whining

Posted at 5:14 PM on October 10, 2013

@Woody88… I agree. He seems to be WHINING all the time like a little b!tch! Does he even own a pair of balls. He needs to “man up” and stop the b!tching! He continues to play the victim. He needs to stop singing the blues and enjoy the millions and the Beverly Hills mansion and the many women he is “sexing up.” He doesn’t appear to be having trouble meeting anyone, especially the ladies. This is a bogus story.

Louise

Posted at 3:03 PM on October 10, 2013

He’s probably relieved. He doesn’t have to follow Kristen around with her little girl gang. If he’s lonely, he should go to London and see his family and friends when he’s not working over here. It seems hanging around the “Hollywood scene” would be boring after awhile.

Friends are a blessing

Posted at 5:22 PM on October 10, 2013

@Louise.. Excuse me? Having a fun time with your best friends now translates to a “girl gang?” Really? Oh, I get it you are just being mean, right? Robert is a grown man and if he chose to hang out with Kristen and her friends then it was his choice. He does have a free will you know! He was not a prisoner. Just because you probably don’t have a lot of faithful friends (if any) that you enjoy being around don’t vent that frustration at Kristen because she is lucky enough to have great friends. Maybe you don’t play well with others and that could be the reason why you don’t!

Just Sayin

Posted at 7:37 PM on October 10, 2013

Well, she also hung out with his little boy/girl gang also. In fact they still hang out with her. Hmmm, what does that mean? Plenty of people have commented about him going back to London but he just doesn’t want to leave. I wonder why not? (young star struck, big breasted women. booze, mansion, good weather, Kristen?) ha ha

Posted at 12:05 AM on October 11, 2013

Because in England hes a joke and not well thought of in anyway.
He was rude to his peers saying British films,plays were boring.Many Americans may feel the same
Thats fine its not YOUR CULTURE! ITS OURS. Saying things like that it doesnt endear you to UK.
We have the Magiacal Royal Shakespere Theatre. THe Royal National Theatre and many more.
PLus we have the equiv of your Broadway THE WEST END. Thats why hes not liked he was nasty.
He didnt attend Royal Aced of Dramatic Art didnt get in. Thats OK many big UK stars didnt.either.
Hes run down UK time and again and he wonders why he has no frends in the Actors community
Hes not invited to attend our Award ceromonys now YOUD think a UK star in USA would but no.
The only people who adore him are teenagers and early 20s other than that NO.
IN UK acting is considered an ART its respected and not well paid. Same with our Artists@writers.
So a man who bashes his own country and its actors well are you surprised he doesnt go HOME?

Guest

Posted at 2:59 PM on October 10, 2013

Common. This is a recycled story about Rob having few friends in LA. From the looks of things the man has no shortage of buddies particularly women buddies. Rob and Dylan are still dating so she’s keeping him warm at night. I’d say he’s not missing Kristen nor is he remotely lonely. Think he’s pretty darn happy actually.

Posted at 12:10 AM on October 11, 2013

If thats true Gust then Dylan must be an idiot shes doing then according to you as Kristen did!
Sit at home waiting! for him to comeback after cruising around town be there 4 him for meal@sex
What an indignity for a young women. For what? SEX ? Im not surprised you think hes happy.

Pfffft

Posted at 2:45 PM on October 10, 2013

Gosh PLEASE stop to give fame to those famewhores that she calls “friends”

JustSayin

Posted at 2:12 PM on October 10, 2013

The fact that Rob is lonely seems to be his fault. As far as we know, he’s the one that gave up K’s friends. But…judging by all those pics at Cateau just about every weekend, I doubt he’s all that lonely.

Just Sayin

Posted at 7:02 PM on October 10, 2013

that’s where the drinking helps

mb

Posted at 1:49 PM on October 10, 2013

when do you have to have permission from your friends to date someone. Is he that insecure?

me

Posted at 1:55 PM on October 10, 2013

No, this is just more BS.

Janna

Posted at 1:58 PM on October 10, 2013

@mb This is what HL is writing, not what Rob is saying. Please don’t believe what HL writes. Rob is anything but insecure.

me

Posted at 1:46 PM on October 10, 2013

Wait, didn’t you just report that they’re breaking up? And, wouldn’t this interview had been done at least a month ago?

nat

Posted at 1:39 PM on October 10, 2013

Hwl get it through ur thick head HE IS NOT WITH TROUT POUT LIL GIRL KNOWN AS DYLAN PENN.

Guest

Posted at 3:53 PM on October 10, 2013

Oh yea he is and he’s falling in love with her too.

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 4:30 PM on October 10, 2013

THERE SHE IS AGAIN THE…………………..GUEST

@Guest

Posted at 4:31 PM on October 10, 2013

Pray tell…how on earth would you know what his feelings are?
I swear, you’re a plant of some sort. Are you Bonnie?

Melinda

Posted at 5:47 PM on October 10, 2013

Guest is probably Dylan trying to latch on to Rob being in the tabloid news all the time or her trying to latch on to a meaningless one night stand that happened more than a month ago. That’s what it is…

Posted at 3:11 AM on October 11, 2013

and im falling in love with you sic!!!!

Posted at 3:40 AM on October 11, 2013

YOUR OFF AGAIN hehehehe oyur a JOKE

Liliana

Posted at 8:41 AM on October 11, 2013

Fake, unless you his gardener or something

okay we believe you

Posted at 4:07 PM on October 11, 2013

@Guest… Good for him. Hope he is happy. Now can you shut up about it. Okay “guest aka Robert Pattinson” we get it. You are in love with Dylan. Just stay the hell away from Kristen. Thank you.

Posted at 1:20 PM on October 10, 2013

Awwwww poooor widdow Wobbie. It’s lonely at the top, isn’t it ? Too bad you’ve stepped on so many people to get there. Well, you have only yourself to blame. No one wants to be around a selfish, self-centered,violent, lying, drunk.

From what I have read, you have NOOOOO problem hooking up, erm, ” meeting people. ”
None, whatsoever. You’ve shagged half of Hollywood and the other half doesn’t want anything to do with you.

T2

Posted at 2:00 PM on October 10, 2013

@bad kitty..you are just angry that he hasn’t shagged you.

Posted at 2:04 PM on October 10, 2013

Lol, probably. But tbh, I wouldn’t know what to do with him if he did. :)
Probably stand there, with my jaw hanging wide open, and say ” I don’t like you, but damn, you’re hot.”

Loui

Posted at 3:00 PM on October 10, 2013

@T2 ……
I told you yesterday, you think with your ……. down there only, are your hormones driving you insane again, and as I said your sexual hormones will win time and again, just remember we are not all like you, don’t ever forget that, you are driven by sexual desire only, and note ONLY, no logic works in your favor.

Natty

Posted at 3:35 PM on October 10, 2013

@Bad Kitty I probably stay there, looking ROB with my jaw dropped open, and say: “I don’t like you, but damn, you have to take hot bath.” But you smell like farts!!! Hahaha

Posted at 3:57 PM on October 10, 2013

LMAO !! I didn’t say that I wouldn’t be holding my nose when I said it :)
hahah, I agree. :0

Loui

Posted at 4:55 PM on October 10, 2013

Hi Bad Kitty and Dear Natty, hope you both well. From now onward I think it will be wait and see, what happens, I don’t know if the story about Sean Penn and Kristen having dinner is true, but it sounds intriguing, wonder if they are going to discuss a new movie or if the rumors are just the usual untrue rumors again. Keep well and keep busy, Love you both!

Funny

Posted at 5:33 PM on October 10, 2013

@Bad Kitty… You would remember what to do “ride him dry and put him away wet!” LOL….

Posted at 10:48 PM on October 10, 2013

Of course,silly me. I had forgotten.
;)
Like riding a bicy– *gales of laughter * cle.

Just Sayin

Posted at 7:10 PM on October 10, 2013

@T2 We are trying to hook @Bad Kitty up with Rpatz. You seem to know him well. Any connections you can help with?

Posted at 10:27 PM on October 10, 2013

lol. (I shall not grip. I shall not gripe. I shal…)

Posted at 12:15 AM on October 11, 2013

Theres 3 in \a bed and the middle one said roll over roll over
There were 2 in the bed and the .little one said roll over roll over
There was ONE in the bed and not 3 in a bed not 2 in a bed they both said your alone your alone
ITS A UK NURSERY RHYME

Posted at 12:19 AM on October 11, 2013

haha :)
No more little Robbie’s rolling on the bed.
;)

royal hollywood

Posted at 1:08 PM on October 10, 2013

so hooray! New friends penn daughter and her friends and family are hollywood elite. Rob is the top of the HW now. He said that the most influential man in England, and he will also be in HW.
KStew must look like a gray mouse in the kitchen next to his new friends.
Finally, I think, its a good friend perry and Witherspoon, too woodword and their friends for him stayed.

T2

Posted at 4:18 PM on October 10, 2013

@Loui….tired of arguing with you. Give it up for I have. You don’t know me and I don’t know you so let’s leave it at that.

Loui

Posted at 4:43 PM on October 10, 2013

@T2
agreed!

Concerned

Posted at 12:55 PM on October 10, 2013

He needs to realize all the trouble that he an Kristen had was his fault an ask her to forgive him for his drinking partying ways !nobody ever told him he had to give up their friends, he did that bc they were trying to tell him he was not treating Kristen good , and he chose to cut all of them out of his life! He brought it all on himself, and now he is lonely! What a unforgiving jerk !!!

UGH

Posted at 1:31 PM on October 10, 2013

@concerned, I’m honestly “concerned” for your mental health. You are a psychotic loon. You have no proof or any logical reason to believe anything you wrote. You are bashing someone and trying to ruin the reputation of a man that has never been proven to have done anything wrong. All we know as “fans” is that kristen had an affair last year. That’s it. There can be many reasons for her betrayal and none of us will ever know why she made the choice she made, but to blame Rob is absolutely ridiculous and disgusting. That’s like blaming an woman when her husband beats her. If Kristen was unhappy in her relationship she should have ended it. There is no excuse for her behavior. But as far as her reasons and their relationship prior and after the affair is all speculation based on absolutely nothing. Please do yourself a favor and use your brain before you publish any comments in the future.

guest23

Posted at 1:35 PM on October 10, 2013

@UGH – a kiss ain’t an affair, its stupidty

lenaj

Posted at 1:46 PM on October 10, 2013

Look at on ourselves! Your comment is a lie and bullying Stewart. Stop writing nonsense! (ratio??, affair?? wow!)

Lynne

Posted at 3:23 PM on October 10, 2013

She did not have an affair: is created indiscretion, in broad day light.
Rob has had many women while he was with Kristen.

@ugh

Posted at 5:09 PM on October 10, 2013

I agree whole heartedly with you. I saw the pics and I would have believed it was only a kiss, except, there’s one picture in the bunch where they are in the car and KS is leaning against the window and RSs face is in her chest. It looks like he’s canoodling her breast. Now, I’m grown enough to know that foreplay usually leads to more, so I think it was more than just a kiss, but whatever! Saying this about KS is in no way lying or bullying KS, just stating facts!

lenaj

Posted at 12:33 AM on October 11, 2013

@@ugh:
Do you realize, that Sanders is of about 6,2 ? Just imagine this height in Mini Cooper and I laugh quite a lot …….and you really leave it, it’s ridiculous scam how for Disney.

@lenaj

Posted at 12:38 AM on October 11, 2013

The picture of him sucking her tit is there for all the world to see.

Posted at 3:39 AM on October 11, 2013

UGH you know you have just committed slander and libel dont you?
I looked at the pictures and my son@dinlaw are journos checked for me other pictures
There are NO pictures anywhere of Rupert Sanders kissing Kristen Stewarts breasts.
If there had been the scandell would have been HORRIFIC but there wasnt any such picture.
There were few with Kristens arms folded standing away from him. There were few were they seemed to be laughing boith leaning over a railing seperatly side by side. Ther was one where he was leaning over her from the back as she leant over the railing ANOTEHR FACE TO FACE ONE NHUGGING her head facing the pap who took them then there were 4 in the mini cooper
2 hugging you can see her face one looked like they MAY be kissing last one being noticed thats all. Except in your warped and disgusting mind.

@inthepink

Posted at 9:52 AM on October 11, 2013

It was horrific!

@mitpuk1

Posted at 10:49 AM on October 11, 2013

As usual, you see what you want to see. RS face is on KS breast while they are in the car. He was doing something there, my guess is that it was pleasuring!

Lana

Posted at 12:53 PM on October 10, 2013

Kristen has no friends. She always latched on Rob’s friends and cast members from set.

guest23

Posted at 1:33 PM on October 10, 2013

@Lana – i think you will find that its the other way round,Kristen grew up in LA so has many friends from her childhood living there while Rob’s friends are primarily in England(and he rarely goes back home to visit them).still love Rob

mb

Posted at 1:52 PM on October 10, 2013

what world have you been living in for the last 5 years? He only has friends from England. She has many friends and actors adore her.

@mb

Posted at 9:58 AM on October 11, 2013

That’s why she was voted the second most hated actress in HW right? And how many actors have dropped out of films because she was in them?

Just Sayin

Posted at 7:14 PM on October 10, 2013

@Lana Sorry, but you are a moron

Posted at 3:16 AM on October 11, 2013

If he has plenty of freind all his and kristen met them through him where are they then? U TWAT

@minthepink

Posted at 9:56 AM on October 11, 2013

Check out the pics of him at concerts and everywhere he goes, he is never alone, always with friends, whereas KS is always with the same ones.

lmp

Posted at 2:17 AM on October 12, 2013

Ru’s face is no lower than her collar bone. Geeze, @mitpuk1, don’t you have breasts? You ought to know where they are. And Ru is over six two. He’s taller than Chris Hemsworth, in pics standing side by side–must be six three or four.

Debbie

Posted at 12:45 PM on October 10, 2013

Maybe since all of his friends were really Kristen’s friends, and according to you, he has dated/or fallen deeply in love with most of them by now, maybe it’s time for him to go back to England where he his “real” friends are? Rubbish!

Damn!

Posted at 12:41 PM on October 10, 2013

Of course he misses the tight knit group of people who he knew wouldn’t go blab his secrets!
He doesn’t know who the hell to trust right now.All the damn druggies and unkowns he’s been spotted hanging with lately, at any moment one of them could turn on him.
I think he should beg Kristen to take him back. He’s had a taste of the real world and realized just how good he had it.

Posted at 1:24 PM on October 10, 2013

@ DEamn !
agreed.

Posted at 1:26 PM on October 10, 2013

Meant “Damn !” sorry.

Not even close!

Posted at 1:51 PM on October 10, 2013

Yeah that’s what he should do – because without her he is nothing.

Grow up – for crying out loud – they broke up – they were not the fairytale that you are making them out to be – they were two people who were thrown together during an unbelievable time in their lives – it is now over and they are now over.

Getting back together after a break up rarely works – especially after more than one break up. A true fan of either of them should never want that for them.

me

Posted at 2:04 PM on October 10, 2013

@Not even

Awesome reply

Ben

Posted at 1:54 PM on October 10, 2013

What if Kristen doesn’t want him back?

Lynne

Posted at 3:29 PM on October 10, 2013

Kristen, should not take him back, she go to school, and meet someone
real that can love. It is not a good idea to date someone famous..

Guest