Miley Cyrus’ Style Evolution: From ‘Hannah Montana’ To ‘Bangerz’ Babe

Thu, October 10, 2013 4:36pm EDT by 10 Comments
Miley Cyrus Before And After
Getty, Splash

amber nightshade

Posted at 12:57 AM on December 29, 2013

For me all I care about is her music really, but some of her performances have led me to think about her choice of clothing. I believe it would be better if she put more clothes on, for the younger minds of this country sakes.

nsebeila

Posted at 9:59 AM on December 8, 2013

Smiley Cyrus your a wonder full girl I’m you biggestfan iI watch all or move and TV shows and music viseos u were my romodel when I was

kelvin israel

Posted at 6:46 AM on November 25, 2013

miley cyrus u rock let the haters say whatever but stil u r the best

trinity

Posted at 11:20 PM on November 8, 2013

Miley is stuip for changing her life style she was better befor she changed

Lenny McNeille (@Lenn_McNeille)

Posted at 11:01 AM on December 27, 2013

very true

Chris

Posted at 9:00 AM on October 11, 2013

Miley became from a sweet princess to a flawless queen! Well done :)

Vina van Dijk (@VinavDijk68)

Posted at 5:08 PM on October 10, 2013

Hello sweety..
You are beautiful. You have beautiful eyes and smile. Your smile never changes. That is Miley’s smile ;-) I know what you did now, you did for your fans. Really fans never make you down, they really love you. Keep moving and do anything what you like to make you happy. I did respect and accept what you did. This is your life and your choice. But keep healthy, ok! Anyway I’m not your fan but I like you..

Zina

Posted at 5:27 PM on October 10, 2013

Nice said. I agree Miley is still beauty she have a right to do what she wants and may heaters leave her alone.

FOR GOOD

Posted at 10:47 AM on December 27, 2013

Listen, you don’t appreciate the bad thing someone has done rather encourage them to change and start living a good life.My friends and i liked her better when she was simple but don’t really agree with what she has become now.Please don’t tell her to do what would make her happy but tell her to do what is right. Remember she can buy anything with her money but not everything.
IN LIFE U DONT ALWAYS GET WHAT U WANT EVEN IF U HAVE THE MONEY.

ME

Posted at 10:58 AM on December 27, 2013

Ask yourself this question “how many children liked her when she was Hannah Montana compared to now and what ever happened to all the people who were in Hannah Montana”?
If you had a child and she broke your child’s heart would you be saying this?