Justin Bieber Wants To Hook Up With Selena Gomez If She Won’t Date Him

Wed, October 9, 2013 12:47pm EDT by 53 Comments
Selena Gomez Taking Justin Bieber Back
Fameflynet

Justin is ready to do anything to get Selena back! Not only did he film a super romantic Instagram video that was obviously directed toward her, but HollywoodLife.com has exclusively learned that he really misses being intimate with her, too.

Justin Bieber is definitely not over Selena Gomez. HollywoodLife.com has spoken to a source close to the pair who revealed that it’s not only her heart that he misses — and if she doesn’t give in to his romantic “Heartbreaker” video, he will even accept being friends with benefits again.

Justin Bieber ‘Really Wants’ To Sleep With Selena Gomez Again

“Justin really wants Selena back for one reason, and that is to sleep with her again,” a source revealed to HollywodLife.com exclusively — and he may get that chance.

A few months ago, Justin actually sent Selena a demo of his new song “Heartbreaker,” which may actually end up winning Selena over.

“It was raw, just him singing and it totally got to her,” the source told us. “She wasn’t talking to him, but after she listened to the song, they started talking again.”

On Oct. 7, Justin, 19, shared a message on iTunes about his single saying, “It’s a song for people going through heartbreak — like I was when I wrote it. It means so much to me to be able to share what I was, and still am going through, with my fans. I’m very proud of this song and I hope it gives my fans some insight into my heart. – JB.”

Justin Sings ‘Heartbreaker’ — For Selena?

While both are single and trying to figure out their relationship, Justin is making it clear how he feels.

He uploaded the sexy video to Instagram on Oct. 8, singing his hit song, “Heartbreaker.” The lyrics he chose seem awfully flirty, if you ask me: “You say that you don’t wanna talk but it’s cool, been thinkin’ about you all day long, hopin you’ll pick up your phone. And I know that I don’t wanna lose your love.”

Hmm, that sounds like an invitation, Selena.

In August, HollywoodLife told you that while they weren’t a couple, they actually were still hooking up. Could they go back to that? Do you think they should hook up again?

WATCH: Justin Bieber Close To Winning Back Selena Gomez

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez News:

1. Taylor Swift: Did She Reveal Justin Bieber Cheated On Selena Gomez?
  2. Taylor Swift: Good For You For Not Dissing Justin Bieber Publicly
  3. Selena Gomez Back In Los Angeles — Could She See Justin Bieber?

Wyntre

Posted at 4:52 AM on October 10, 2013

YUP THATS DEFINITELY IT. WHY DOES HE HAVE A HICKEY ON HIS NECK THEN? LOL…

kaitlyn

Posted at 4:05 AM on October 10, 2013

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha he wants to go back for more

rb

Posted at 11:18 PM on October 9, 2013

It’s no wonder celebrities during a meet & greet don’t get sick more often, or contract a rash, look at how many people they come in contact with. I get rashes on my neck now and then. Can a person get sick? Yes! Then quit being a douche with your comments.

Ko

Posted at 10:54 PM on October 9, 2013

*douch

Ko

Posted at 10:39 PM on October 9, 2013

Let me ask you a question if your ex wrote a song #heartbreaker and sings it in Instagram with a Hickey on.his neck. Not from you would you date him or her????? Bc that’s exactly what the doctor did.

Alextouseull

Posted at 10:32 PM on October 9, 2013

hey yo peple u are making me seared to hate u. u no why he’ll haters is ok my baby can do whatever he whant a expert haters haters make u cry u do to stop the drama okese I make it better with out haters thAy are gone right now Selina is bad infuance to Justin bieber u releze is true u need u to get out of here is bad I am doing a faver for my baby that to life his lsingle life. My baby needs me to be his a reasionship with me soo is always is a good time ok no one u are the pepole u hate u no my baby I am bla blah booo I sorry if is was jb I would gladly talk and inneract them do not cross the line or I will come back imedly do u are not like this. I am going to get schooter Broan and tell hm everone on tmz do not like my baby justin I will let him no that ;/. and papzo invented this or someone I hate this website it will crash down do u think I am writeing this u to be dafter and myself and others not to talk to strangers ok. :)) I writeing for I baby and your friends is a new life for me try something new not talking to hares. Or out of the box like he said everyday I am ingireing it all. thank u no Harrington or I will put my the hammer down

D.D

Posted at 10:28 PM on October 9, 2013

You Hollywood life people make justin sound like he doesn’t really love selena he just was to get with her. where do you guys get y’all sources from? it’s there life! Stop making him sound like he only wants her for sex.

Ko

Posted at 9:40 PM on October 9, 2013

I don’t get it about separate interviews? Who. Had?? Justin or Selena who’s wearing the rings?

mezmreyes

Posted at 9:22 PM on October 9, 2013

Has anyone else noticed that Selena’s last pic on Instagram and as well the pic posted on her twitter in support of Malala she is wearing a band on her ring finger? As well, both about a month ago did separate interviews … him saying he wants to marry and start a family young, and she saying she could be out of the limelight within five years, most likely when she starts having a family.Hmmmmm, something to think about.

Pausay (@Pausay2)

Posted at 9:18 PM on October 9, 2013

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $87 every hour on the computer. She has been fired from work for 5 months but last month her pay check was $19995 just working on the computer for a few hours. Resources……..> x.co/2WKyi

david ,

Posted at 8:54 PM on October 9, 2013

I AM TRIED OF JUSTIN BIEBER AS WELL JUST WITH SELENA GOMEZ ,HE NEED,S HELP SO BADLY RIGHT NOW , DAVID CONWAY

A

Posted at 8:51 PM on October 9, 2013

MANWHORE

Candice

Posted at 8:41 PM on October 9, 2013

He better come and get it then! Hollywood life I think you spoiled the moment lol

KALANI

Posted at 8:18 PM on October 9, 2013

IM SURE JUSTIN MISSES BEING WITH SELENA. SINE THEY WERE TOGETHER FOR ALMOST THREE YEARS

Elizabeth

Posted at 7:31 PM on October 9, 2013

DAMN LORDE LOOKS SOOOO OLD!!! Am I the only one who sees this…? :/

rb

Posted at 7:37 PM on October 9, 2013

She looks like she’s on medication.

Vera

Posted at 5:20 AM on October 11, 2013

No Elizabeth! And I think she-Lorde looks too old for her age!!

rb

Posted at 7:23 PM on October 9, 2013

Stupid article by HL! We already know that Justin is like a zip-lock bag. He or any man making a remark so absurd is called “Relationship suicide”, this never happened!!

timmionna

Posted at 6:48 PM on October 9, 2013

WTF? REALLY I DONT LIKE JUSTIN ANYMORE

rb

Posted at 7:24 PM on October 9, 2013

Timmionna, Think!! It never happened!

erica

Posted at 6:43 PM on October 9, 2013

justin bieber needs help
he this too obsessed for
this nasty girl

THE TRUTH

Posted at 6:54 PM on October 9, 2013

how is she nasty dont call her names without something to back it up he doesnt need help its called love its obvi u never been in it so STOP BEING A HATER

rb

Posted at 7:26 PM on October 9, 2013

Stop your hate rant!! It’s their relationship not yours!!

niner empire

Posted at 6:40 PM on October 9, 2013

this made me laugh it just sounds so fake what kind of source do you guys have hahahahahaha

Selenator

Posted at 5:42 PM on October 9, 2013

Does hook up mean sex? If so then omg lol

Kalani

Posted at 3:02 PM on October 10, 2013

Well it doesn’t mean dating. It can but i think it means more then hooking up.

THE TRUTH

Posted at 5:03 PM on October 9, 2013

awww justin and jerry both want selena back aww how cute lol

Real TALK

Posted at 4:28 PM on October 9, 2013

I wonder how many times he jerks off now and his left hand must be tired. Or all the chicks he’s been with haven’t been treating Jerry properly, maybe Selena better in bed than people think. She is a lady in the street but a freak in the sheets just saying.

ivan

Posted at 3:15 PM on October 9, 2013

Maybe she still loves Jerry.

Mel

Posted at 3:59 AM on October 10, 2013

lololol

Posted at 1:43 PM on October 9, 2013

we don’t know what the truth is. they have not broke up sence the 4th of july. just because they haven’t been seen in a while doesn’t mean they broke up.

I don’t think that Hollywood life would make up a story like this. considering that HL have been saying that they are never getting beck together.

Justin and selena are dating secretly

rb

Posted at 7:35 PM on October 9, 2013

If Selena had not posted the pic of her with a single rose and the Henna bride tattoo on her foot while in Dubai; which the tattoo is permanent, I would have my doubts.

Funny

Posted at 8:08 AM on October 10, 2013

Means nothing at all, rose is not the same he gave her you’re stupid if you think it is and the tattoo is done by many tourist that go there. Lol. Jelena is over.

Vera

Posted at 1:15 PM on October 9, 2013

I’m not sure this your source tell you that he want to sleep with her!!! It’s so stupid and funny!!!

Funny

Posted at 1:20 PM on October 9, 2013

Whoever believes this is simply dumb and naive. Jelena shippers are deluded freaks obsessed with a relationship which is over for months.

rb

Posted at 7:41 PM on October 9, 2013

Go find a bucket and pisss in it!!

KALANI

Posted at 8:19 PM on October 9, 2013

THEY WERE SO GOOD TOGETHER. I LOVE AND MISS JUSTIN.

KALANI

Posted at 8:20 PM on October 9, 2013

OOPS I MEANT I MISS JELENA BEING TOGETHER.