Justin Bieber Wants To Hook Up With Selena Gomez If She Won’t Date Him

Wed, October 9, 2013 12:47pm EDT by 53 Comments
Selena Gomez Taking Justin Bieber Back
Fameflynet

Justin is ready to do anything to get Selena back! Not only did he film a super romantic Instagram video that was obviously directed toward her, but HollywoodLife.com has exclusively learned that he really misses being intimate with her, too.

Justin Bieber is definitely not over Selena Gomez. HollywoodLife.com has spoken to a source close to the pair who revealed that it’s not only her heart that he misses — and if she doesn’t give in to his romantic “Heartbreaker” video, he will even accept being friends with benefits again.

Justin Bieber ‘Really Wants’ To Sleep With Selena Gomez Again

“Justin really wants Selena back for one reason, and that is to sleep with her again,” a source revealed to HollywodLife.com exclusively — and he may get that chance.

A few months ago, Justin actually sent Selena a demo of his new song “Heartbreaker,” which may actually end up winning Selena over.

“It was raw, just him singing and it totally got to her,” the source told us. “She wasn’t talking to him, but after she listened to the song, they started talking again.”

On Oct. 7, Justin, 19, shared a message on iTunes about his single saying, “It’s a song for people going through heartbreak — like I was when I wrote it. It means so much to me to be able to share what I was, and still am going through, with my fans. I’m very proud of this song and I hope it gives my fans some insight into my heart. – JB.”

Justin Sings ‘Heartbreaker’ — For Selena?

While both are single and trying to figure out their relationship, Justin is making it clear how he feels.

He uploaded the sexy video to Instagram on Oct. 8, singing his hit song, “Heartbreaker.” The lyrics he chose seem awfully flirty, if you ask me: “You say that you don’t wanna talk but it’s cool, been thinkin’ about you all day long, hopin you’ll pick up your phone. And I know that I don’t wanna lose your love.”

Hmm, that sounds like an invitation, Selena.

In August, HollywoodLife told you that while they weren’t a couple, they actually were still hooking up. Could they go back to that? Do you think they should hook up again?

WATCH: Justin Bieber Close To Winning Back Selena Gomez

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez News:

1. Taylor Swift: Did She Reveal Justin Bieber Cheated On Selena Gomez?
  2. Taylor Swift: Good For You For Not Dissing Justin Bieber Publicly
  3. Selena Gomez Back In Los Angeles — Could She See Justin Bieber?

Lauren

Posted at 9:59 PM on March 29, 2014

Even though I know you all think they were together even Selena and Justin were never together if they were it would have been all over the news but there was never anything in the news so I would have to say no they should stay broken up if they even were dating I’m not a Jelena supporter anymore at first it was fine then it got to be a bit to much to support that and I shouldn’t have to I’m a real Belieber so no one call me fake I’m just not a huge Selenator sure she has good music but that’s about it

dennis m. kazibwe

Posted at 1:36 AM on October 20, 2013

justin was still young but now he is able to fullfill everything as long as gomezi accepts the proposal

jessicalovesyou

Posted at 8:24 PM on October 14, 2013

I can’t believe haters these days saying that justin has hickeys

Reemalovesjb

Posted at 2:26 PM on October 14, 2013

I really hope Jelena will come back because they were both soo happy with each other!! and loved each other even though the weren’t accepted im huge Belieber!!! And whatever makes Justin Happy im happy and all his beliebers should be happy with him!!!

sandra

Posted at 11:19 AM on October 14, 2013

It is weird how he wants her back but on instagram he has hickeys On his neck humm! So if he is messing around with other girls then why want Selena back. Let her find a faithful guy.

josh

Posted at 8:00 AM on October 12, 2013

what difference will it make..its their life stay out of it

gerredy

Posted at 2:15 AM on October 12, 2013

The hickey wasn’t done right because the Lil diva bieba probably FORCE one of his bodyguards to do it.

Irene

Posted at 8:48 AM on October 22, 2013

Stop being a hater

THE TRUTH

Posted at 7:06 PM on October 11, 2013

people say bieber has a hickey on his neck if thats a hickey then someone wasnt doin it write

shayshay

Posted at 8:53 PM on October 10, 2013

I thinkin people should mind their own bizz maybe y’all should put y’all self in his shoes and see how u feel…….and plus he’s still Young and Miley as well level them be she just having fun and so is justin

Sonya

Posted at 4:54 PM on October 10, 2013

If justin changes and he is mature enough then yes

marydtn9

Posted at 2:54 PM on October 10, 2013

None of our business. It’s their decision.

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 2:38 PM on October 10, 2013

YES THEY IS STILL HOPE

Posted at 7:31 AM on October 10, 2013

he is into miley…like he used to be always…

THE TRUTH

Posted at 7:04 PM on October 11, 2013

no he isnt he was never into miley they were only friends