Robert Pattinson & Dylan Penn: Are They Breaking Up Already?

Wed, October 9, 2013 11:03am EDT by 215 Comments
Getty Images/Splashnews

em

Posted at 9:12 PM on October 19, 2013

Is Rob truly even dating Dylan? Then where is the proof? That’s just like they said he and Riley were dating but know we know it was a lie. I am ROBSTEN all the way. SO ROB AND KRISTEN LET’S GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME¡!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U GUYS

Gayle

Posted at 3:01 AM on October 17, 2013

I wish rob would break up with dylan and go back to Kristen,I mean kristen is perfect for him,
Come on, he let’s one mistake ruin their relationship? Every couple always have cheating problems and stuff like that.dylan is NOT meant for Rob kristen is

Kimono

Posted at 5:53 PM on October 16, 2013

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do Jobs95.c(om

emmie

Posted at 3:49 PM on October 12, 2013

what kind of dump piece of crap does Dylan think she is Fing hell

ANA HARTA DE TANTA BASURA

Posted at 10:17 AM on October 12, 2013

jajajjajaaa los que han comentado esta nota como que carecen de materia gris y sentido comun, una sola foto de ellos conversando en un bar y se monta este portal una historia por favor saquen la cuenta el y kris tienen supuestamente 5 meses que terminaron, en ese tiempo fue novio de katy perry y hasta conocio a sus papas, hicieron un despliegue descomunal de una historia de amor, luego vino el noviazgo de riley que segun duro como dos meses y nuevamente este portal hizo otra historia de amor saco cosas en comun las 5 razones porque ella era muy buena para el ahora vienen con esto que es novio d la tal dylan que supuestamente tambien tiene como dos meses es decir rob a salido al mismo tiempo con las tres en cadena primero la transicion salio de katy de la mano de riley y luego de riley a dylan por favor son idiotas o que dan pena ajena los periodistas de este medio perdieron hasta el tiempo que acudieron a la universidad y ahora van a comenzar con la reconciliacion que coincidencia llego kris de europa de trabajar y a rob no se le a visto la cara ni en conciertos ni en bares ni de casualidad me pregunto yo donde estara

rebecca

Posted at 6:23 AM on October 12, 2013

I knew she was gonna do that when she cant handle the life has she will dump him. she looks like that type of person that is why Kristen is perfect for him cos she knows what he is going through.

Katie

Posted at 11:19 PM on October 11, 2013

typical hl bs

Guest

Posted at 7:58 PM on October 11, 2013

There’s no pictures because Rob wants to show her they can date and maintain anonymity. That’s why they’ve gone underground as they say. Maybe she is having doubts but he’s showing her lok baby we can do this, see know one’s gotten a picture of us in a month or has leaked spotting us out in two weeks. If she wants to remain anonymous I’m not sureninunderstand why she wants to be a model then? Anyway. Think they are alive and well and staying off the grid to give Dylan her privacy.