Louis Tomlinson: Is He Leaving One Direction?

Wed, October 9, 2013 2:04pm EDT by 65 Comments

Anonymous

Posted at 2:29 AM on July 8, 2014

Louis has a perfectly good reason to leave 1D, and I encourage him to. I am not a huge fan of the band myself, but keep in mind; he is a person. He has the right to choose to do whatever he wants, and if the spotlight is too much for him, then nobody should force him into it.

Nikki Marie

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 11, 2014

Louis if you ever leave the band I would not even want to live anymore!! I’d miss you too much please never leave, yeah I get how some fans just drive you crazy but still I’d miss your smile, your voice, and your sweet accent. Lou, you litterally mean soooo much to me, I love you more than anything.. So please don’t leave:( If you do I’ll miss you terribly.. Evrryone will, espesually me!!!!!!!!!!!!

abbey.maria.woodward (@abbeymariawood1)

Posted at 1:21 AM on May 5, 2014

nooooooooooooooooo louis i loved you more than anyone else more then my family dont gooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Paul Mattox

Posted at 4:32 PM on February 1, 2014

LOUIS WHAT u cant do that if u do u will kill me i am your biggest fan ever u cant do this youll kill me please dont im begging u please dont x100 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

adorkable333

Posted at 6:58 PM on January 17, 2014

He wants to leave the band to have a quiet life.. but people won’t just forget he was ever famous! Does he think that just because he quit the band that that makes him unrecognizable, but if I saw him in public, in the band o not, I’d freak out. That would be like Beyoncé saying that she’s going to stop making music – would you not recognize her on the street?

Soru

Posted at 1:03 AM on January 17, 2014

It’s true that it would be a shame if Louis would leave… But it is his decision and his life to choose… Although I would just love to say that fans will forever love him (me being one). Yes, 1D won’t be the same but it is their decision…. I mean, it was the fans’ (not all, but some) fault for going all psycho XD (no offense!). But, still. I wish well on Louis’ part. A nice lad he is… We’ll miss ya, Lou

abbey.maria.woodward (@abbeymariawood1)

Posted at 1:23 AM on May 5, 2014

yeah thats true his life is desicion but i love him noooo

Courtney Graham

Posted at 3:28 AM on January 6, 2014

Louis, please stay, don’t leave

Alizabeth

Posted at 6:06 PM on December 30, 2013

Louis!!! No, You cant leave the band. Because without you there will be no onedirection! Do you know how many people would miss you..?
There like a familey to you Liam, Niall , Zayn, Harry.. We love you Louis. You cant leave </3

destini

Posted at 12:31 AM on December 22, 2013

Louis you cant leave one direction I will cry for the rest of my life if you leave there wont be a one direction so don’t go you will hurt me and my best friend.

nykesha c. lavado

Posted at 1:25 AM on December 28, 2013

oh! louis pls.dont leave,we will be sad if you leave. the one direction will not be complete if you leave,we are your avid fans,we love you!

hazel

Posted at 1:12 PM on December 17, 2013

Louis please don’t leave if you do harry,zayn,niall and liam will give up so please don’t!

Alissa

Posted at 9:29 PM on December 8, 2013

Dear Louis what will 1D do without you all your fans hearts will be crushed if you quit the band Niall Harry zayn and Liam will be performing at concerts and you won’t be there for them they really need you what would one direction do without you Louis you have a great voice and there music won’t be good without your voice with there’s all in trying to say is please don’t quit one direction your fans don’t want you to quit either so please don’t quit one one direction
From alissa Kerrigan

gioia

Posted at 9:46 AM on December 6, 2013

PLEASE DONT QUIT 1D all your fans are worried about this :((((((

kaleigh joyann norrid

Posted at 1:49 AM on November 27, 2013

Im your biggest fan and u would rip out my heart if you did and if yall are reading this never let go!!!

kaleigh joyann norrid

Posted at 1:44 AM on November 27, 2013

oh god please don’t we all love you

hannah

Posted at 4:55 PM on November 26, 2013

Louis cant leave we are your fan don’t leave.

DESTINY

Posted at 2:30 PM on November 23, 2013

LOUIS CANT LEAVE I LOVE YOU (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Melina

Posted at 11:34 PM on November 14, 2013

Louis shouldn’t leave. without Louis there would no 1d. he would upset all of his fans. Louis if you are reading this plz don’t leave!!!!!

abbey.maria.woodward (@abbeymariawood1)

Posted at 1:27 AM on May 5, 2014

and you will lose me and the fans so stay IM A FAN SO ARE WE SO dont leave

kylie reynolds

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 12, 2013

roses are red violets are blue if u don’t like Louis theres something wrong with u this boy is amazing he is pure perfection without Louis there is no one direction also if he quits then the other 1D boys will give up so LOUIS DON’T GO! WE LOVE U AND WON’T GOUGE UR GF’S EYES OUT :)

Olivia

Posted at 6:44 PM on November 11, 2013

i dont see y he would leave even if he leaves fans will still follow him around but they will just be mad at him.

Marsha

Posted at 9:02 PM on November 3, 2013

PLS LOUIS ! 1D STILL NEEDS YOU WITH UR VOICE ! DONT LEAVE !

Kellie

Posted at 5:46 AM on February 7, 2014

Don’t leave Louis please IF YOU DO I WILL YELL OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kellie

Posted at 6:00 AM on February 7, 2014

DONT LEAVE I LOVE LOVE YOU 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘🚦🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🚺😍🚹🚻💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Kaitlyn

Posted at 11:36 PM on October 26, 2013

If he lives one D I will not be a fan! He will not and won’t live cuz he loves us!! And he loves Harry and Liam and Zayn and Niall so he can’t live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I said no he will not live!

Lindsey

Posted at 6:57 PM on November 17, 2013

LEAVES**** Kaitlyn, live means with a beating heart etc. lol your saying “he will not live” as in he shall die xD use leave next time.

abbey.maria.woodward (@abbeymariawood1)

Posted at 1:30 AM on May 5, 2014

louis dont listen to kaitlin please dont leave ill give yoy 10 $ and then you can ignore your fans and do alot of songs for your girlfriend because we cant live like this SO LOVE YOU

Maddy

Posted at 1:04 AM on October 24, 2013

To be honest, I wouldn’t be suprised. He’s basically been hidden in Australia, he hasn’t come out to meet fans like the other boys have. I went early to the venue and he walked in without waving to any of us but he definetly saw us there and he didn’t stay in the same hotel as the rest of the boys. I think that he is kind of getting over not being able to do anything without getting mobbed and attacked by crazy fan girls..

Alysha grine

Posted at 1:26 PM on October 25, 2013

Louis loves the boys and the band and I think it’s gust a big rumor that’s all

kaleigh joyann norrid