Jonas Brothers Cancel Their Tour After ‘Deep Rift Within The Band’

Wed, October 9, 2013 6:13pm EDT by 15 Comments
Jonas Brothers Break Up
Ethan Miller/Entertainment/Getty Images

Linta Adnan

Posted at 8:56 AM on October 30, 2013

If Joe Jonas sees this so I’m saying please follow me on Twitter my name is Syeda Linta Adnan and it has my pic on it girl pic
And make yr hair style like it was before and also don’t grow moustache and beard on yr face u don’t look so nice on it,and plz follow me plz

Linta Adnan

Posted at 8:46 AM on October 30, 2013

I just wish that the Jonas brothers didn’t got hurt in this fight between them,Love u Joe Jonas

Stephan Casey

Posted at 6:30 AM on October 12, 2013

I really hope they scrap all this pom poms crap haha. It’s not working. I only like the song Nick wrote about Miley. Wedding Bells.

Liza

Posted at 2:22 AM on October 12, 2013

Will be around 30 years from now LOL

marie

Posted at 9:04 PM on October 10, 2013

I miss my favorite boys

anon

Posted at 8:54 PM on October 10, 2013

i’m glad joe’s finally getting help. good for him.

richfishes12

Posted at 11:03 PM on October 9, 2013

For wealthy singles who are looking for love, Our members include Executives, Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals, Millionaires, Billionaires, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, CFOs, Athletes, and beautiful Models, College Students, Actresses, Playmates, and the sexy Girls Next Door.Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with millions of successful and attractive people on ____WealthyPeople.org____ now! dsfsfdsfsdf

rb

Posted at 10:06 PM on October 9, 2013

If ticket sales are poor then they can’t make up the losses for their expenses from the tour. It’s best that they retire. They have a few million dollars put away for the rest of their lives.

iherb referral code youtube.com

Posted at 5:16 AM on February 6, 2014

I read this post completely about the comparison of latest
and earlier technologies, it’s awesome article.

Lisa

Posted at 8:04 PM on October 9, 2013

I called this last year. Kevins WIFE! She’s weird, needy, depressed, her family runs her………… IT WAS DEFINATELY BECAUSE SHE WANTS HIM HOME! You can see that she’s slow, immature and needs attention. Plus……..that ugly, foolish sister of hers NEEDS to be number one. If they’re on the road…………….what money will she make? She needs to be on the show. She…..the wife has issues. The whole family does. Her family THINKS because she’s married to a “JONAS”, that they rule the house. Can’t stand any of them anymore. This is why I think reality shows ruin people. You REALLY get to see them for who they are. If I never saw this show….I would still have my fantasy in my mind. Now, I know and SEE they are SLOW!

burnin up for jb

Posted at 6:49 PM on October 9, 2013

the head liine meant they had a fight!!

Hies1950 (@Hies1950)

Posted at 5:06 PM on October 9, 2013

my best friend’s step-aunt makes $87 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for nine months but last month her paycheck was $12968 just working on the computer for a few hours. Continued>>>>>>>>>> x.co/2WI89

Dan

Posted at 5:01 PM on October 9, 2013

JOe Jonaz. Who is it?

Hies1950 (@Hies1950)

Posted at 4:51 PM on October 9, 2013

my best friend’s step-aunt makes $87 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for nine months but last month her paycheck was $12968 just working on the computer for a few hours. Continued>>>>>>>>>> ­http://x.co/2WHwZ

roxy