‘American Horror Story: Coven’ Recap: Evil Is Reborn On Season Premiere

Wed, October 9, 2013 11:18pm EDT by 9 Comments
American Horror Story: Coven
Courtesy of FX

katherine mccune

Posted at 4:17 PM on October 10, 2013

LOVE THE STORY AND THE OTHERS ALSO.MURPHY ROCKS!

Elaine

Posted at 1:52 PM on October 10, 2013

Yes, this is the BEST season. I couldn’t sit through an entire show of the two previous seasons. This first episode was so good, I had to watch it again. The New Orleans setting is chilling in itself, but add that to the performances of Jessica Lange, the crazy Kathy Bates, and Angela Bassett, and you have the makings of a wonderfully wicked season. There is plenty of gore for everyone and some lovely cheeky comments throughout. I cant wait until next Wednesday.

William Earl

Posted at 1:48 PM on October 10, 2013

What a funny recap – I would recommend this post to friends and lovers!

Michelle

Posted at 10:45 AM on October 10, 2013

LOVED IT! Darkest season yet. They know how to appeal to the twisted-can’t-look-away-from-a-car-accident sicko that lurks in all of us.

Melissa Stephens (@Melisastephens)

Posted at 10:04 AM on October 10, 2013

loving it so far !! My favorite is still the first season but i’m hoping this season becomes my new number 1 i loved asylum of course but I’m hoping this becomes my new favorite defiantly promising!! who doesn’t want to see a bunch of awesome bitches i mean witches giving deserving baddies a supernatural spanking!!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 12:55 AM on October 10, 2013

jen

Posted at 12:00 AM on October 10, 2013

love it! my favorite part was the bus turn over. I like it much more then asylum. Jessica Lange is crazy good.

bill

Posted at 11:57 PM on October 9, 2013

this is Horror?
…………………….FIVE LADIES!!

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 11:45 PM on October 9, 2013

‘Horror’ was never more exiting: FIVE LADIES!!