Khloe Kardashian Reveals: My Love For Lamar Odom Is ‘Deep’ & ‘Forever’

Tue, October 8, 2013 10:43am EDT by 7 Comments
Fameflynet

ffreda

Posted at 10:50 AM on October 31, 2013

Khole I think u r married to odom are one of the star I hope mark it.you tow are one of the most beautiful couple that deserve eachother. Please work it out. These is the time u need to be there for eachother to deaf do yell apart. Take care of u r men. Keep in mlme people don’t want see other happy do u please. Don’t leave him.

shana

Posted at 8:30 PM on October 15, 2013

WOW YOU PEOPLE JUDGE ALOT OF HATERS OUT THERE TEAM KARDASIAN(: MY ROLE MODELS FOR LIFE&MILEY CYRUS°•°

Khombi Phetla

Posted at 3:39 AM on November 4, 2013

I love Kardashians! Haters just step back and mind your own businesses!

Jani

Posted at 6:54 PM on October 9, 2013

Yes, we know how deep and forever your —- goes..

Shelly.

Posted at 3:32 PM on October 8, 2013

If she’s doing this to get sympathy from people so they will watch their failing TV show then you know her sad face she’s been showing on Instagram and Twitter are fake. If she’s doing it because she really can’t get over Lamar then Khloe need professional help not sending out pitiful messages and pictures of herself every other day on social networks.

brendabrenna872

Posted at 2:32 PM on October 8, 2013

you make $27h…good for you! I make up to $85h working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing more detials visit this site
……

===== W­W­W.max68.COM =======

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 10:55 AM on October 8, 2013

pst: her vagina is a DumpHole?