Katie Yeager: ‘Teen Mom 3′ Fans Told Me My Breastfeeding Was ‘Disgusting’

Tue, October 8, 2013 1:59pm EDT by 10 Comments
Katie Yeager Breastfeeding
Courtesy Of Instagram

Tia Alexandria Kosmachuk

Posted at 9:29 PM on January 2, 2014

I think breastfeeding and formula feeding are fine for the baby as long as the baby is healthy i breastfed my son for a month then starting formula feeding because it just got too hard and he wasn’t latching properly as long as the baby is getting some type of milk its okay

Mommy

Posted at 10:42 PM on October 27, 2013

I think it’s AWESOME that she is breastfeeding on the show. What a great example to other young moms!!!

Also she makes the least amount of car seat mistakes out of all of the moms on all of the seasons. The rest are so unsafe it’s hard to watch. I don’t understand why MTV doesn’t hire a Certified Car seat Technician to check those seats and educate the teen moms. It is so wrong and negligent that they are not insisting that those babies are kept safe while traveling. :(

KC

Posted at 8:12 PM on October 24, 2013

What an excellent mother! Bottle feeding is the lazy way out.

Freefly

Posted at 11:10 AM on October 22, 2013

The only disgusting thing is that people are hating on her for feeding her baby. I for one was delighted to see her bf so openly. We need more moms like Katie.

Autumne

Posted at 1:08 PM on October 15, 2013

I love when people say things like this to me about me breastfeeding my daughter. I give them one hell of a nutrition lesson! I can’t believe they think we should give them formula just because it’s “gross”. So selfish.

KC

Posted at 8:13 PM on October 24, 2013

Personally I think feeding a baby cow’s milk is disgusting! :P

Just saying...

Posted at 9:48 AM on October 11, 2013

I think that its a good thing she was able to breastfeed for so long. Everyone makes a huge deal if they see a mom breastfeeding their baby in public covered up or not. ITS A NATURAL THING. The doctors recommend you to breastfeed and stories like this make new mom s not want to do it because people stair and people think is disgusting. What would the world do without formula?? Get over it people breastfeeding is NORMAL…

zoey

Posted at 4:44 PM on October 8, 2013

The only time its gross is if tits are hanging out in public when feeding. If every women covered up like michelle dugar there wouldnt be a reason for us to comment.

JV

Posted at 2:35 PM on October 8, 2013

FYI…

Katie’s daughter’s name is Molli. Alex Sekella’s daugther is the one named Arabella. :)

Kristine Hope Kowalski

Posted at 2:39 PM on October 8, 2013

Thanks for the catch — we fixed!