Kanye West Is ‘Begging’ Kim Kardashian To Get Married — Report

Getty

loveangel

Posted at 9:15 PM on October 14, 2013

They are already married look in us magazine October 21

Dee

Posted at 11:17 PM on October 10, 2013

I bet she misses this face she looked much better before

Laura Solis-Fotens

Posted at 6:37 PM on October 10, 2013

I’ve read the comments below, and I must say I’m sort of on the fence here… my “old-school” traditional values say “yes” they should get married now that they have a daughter together. And if I recall in Kayne’s interview on “Kris” he apparently has been attracted to Kim for many years. I do also recall that they have been “friends” for many years prior to their romantic relationship. Now on the other hand, Kim was recently married and divorced all within approximately one year, or a tad bit longer; so I feel that everything happened so suddenly (marriage, divorce, pregnancy, etc.). In my opinion, common sense would be to give it a little more time, let the dust settle and the media to pipe down a little. It’s always best not to rush things in life. I do wish them the best of luck and a happy life together. Off the record, I’m not a huge fan of Kayne’s over-zealous self-serving personality traits, and I’m not quite sure Kim was ready to me a mother, but that’s just my opinion. I do respect Kayne’s wishes to keep his daughter out of the media circus. I feel it’s time for Kim to buckle down and tone-down the “celebrity lifestyle” and concentrate on being a mother. The recent trip to Paris without baby North at 4 months old is not something most new mother’s would decide to do. Again, I’m not a “hater” and I do wish these new parents all the best.

Script not ready for this event just yet.

Posted at 7:59 AM on October 10, 2013

Remember everything that this family does or says is scripted. This wedding will have to wait until it fits in just right with the script.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 3:40 AM on October 9, 2013

jjinfl

Posted at 8:14 PM on October 8, 2013

I believe that this is another one of these fantasy stories put out regularly by HL writers who have nothing more to do besides make up tales about Kardashians. These two people are so ego-driven and self-centered that they sure won’t stay married long if they do make that step. Anyhow, what they do is none of anyone’s business. Who cares???

Lisa

Posted at 7:23 PM on October 8, 2013

shoot if I were Kim I wouldn’t wan to get married either, Mother separated, sister cheated on and heading for divorce, I would not want to even talk about marriage.

Taylor

Posted at 7:34 PM on October 8, 2013

Point taken. Neither is husband and wife material but I guess it’s their life and they don’t care about our opinions

dana

Posted at 6:41 PM on October 8, 2013

I’m not saying she’s a gold digger but she not messin’ with no broke ni*ggas

mekaela

Posted at 6:16 PM on October 8, 2013

Kris jenner stop putting out lies if kanye was begging to get married kim would have said yes I dont believe this story kris needs to save that dam show she would have told kim yto accept stop with this bogus crap this family will sell their soul to the devil stay in the spotlight pleasessssse

Becky

Posted at 6:02 PM on October 8, 2013

They should get engaged and wait a year before getting married.

Nikki

Posted at 5:44 PM on October 8, 2013

Why would they not get married? he has been after her forever and she seems to love him, hey go for it. HL stop the drama.

Bee

Posted at 5:41 PM on October 8, 2013

She’s only waiting to fit into a dress. She can’t wait to get married to his money, I mean, Kanye.

Nikki

Posted at 5:45 PM on October 8, 2013

Umm she has her own money, and if it’s about the money, she could just get child support and call it a day. Stop being ignorant.

THETRUTHSPEAKS......

Posted at 10:15 PM on October 8, 2013

@Nikki, no her money making days are over, look at her, she does not age well, no more sex tapes to sell, no more unreality show, brand is going down hill in sales, and Kris is drinking and spending all the rest. Kanye is bisexual and doesn’t want to get married, this is all made up by Kris so she can keep that vile, evil family in the tabloids.SO YOU STOP BEING SO IGNORANT.

DrunkinKris.....

Posted at 5:38 AM on October 9, 2013

@Nikki ,Umm If she “just calls it a day and lives off the child support” then she is after Kanye’s money.

THE KARTRASH IS GOING DOWN THE TOILET

Posted at 5:46 AM on October 9, 2013

@Bee LOL Kanye is bisexual, he does not want to get married, this story was planted by the KKlan so she won’t have to worry about fitting into a wedding dress!

Dee

Posted at 11:20 PM on October 10, 2013

her face looks so odd too many injections