Lea Michele Won’t Watch Emotional Cory Monteith ‘Glee’ Tribute Episode

Tue, October 8, 2013 9:36am EDT by 11 Comments
Glee Tribute Lea Michele
Courtesy of Fox

erin

Posted at 6:07 PM on January 28, 2014

What is so frustrating is Lea is the only person Controlling Corey LIFE
The Monteith Family has been through enough they just lost their son WHAT LEA has to do is to apologize to the Monteith family for everything she did to Corey

And by the way Lea makes the worst tributes

TO ALL OF THE GLEE FANS I and am making this really clear Will do are best to STOP HELPING GLEE and not letting them honor the life of Corey Monteith The Only way out of this is the Monteith family should be paying a tribute to their son on glee and letting the Monteith family to Honor the life of Corey Monteith at the end of season 6

COREY ALWAYS LOVED GLEE and a 100 percent sure that Corey had a major role in the plans for future seasons for glee

AND WE THE Glee FANS WOULD STOP RYAN MURPHY for canceling are fav show on the fox network

Kennedie RayAnn

Posted at 6:26 PM on October 17, 2013

I am completely heartbroken. I still cry. I cried the first two episodes of season five because I knew he would not be there anymore. And Lea has to be the strongest women in Hollywood. She has stood by her cast members, Cory’s family, and their friends.. I couldn’t imagine… </3 Stay strong Lea… Lots of love for you Glee Cast.

Maria

Posted at 12:44 PM on October 12, 2013

So sad

Marie

Posted at 10:04 PM on October 8, 2013

I understand why Lea does not want to watch the episode, it’s like reliving the pain all over again. I hope she will fully heal in time.

Gunny

Posted at 7:46 PM on October 8, 2013

I think there was a private viewing for the cast/crew a week or so ago but I don’t know that she was there. I don’t blame her for not being ready to watch it. I’m sure there are great family and friends around to make sure she stays physically and mentally healthy. I admire her and her talents so much.

ddd

Posted at 3:54 PM on October 8, 2013

Such a strong woman with the voice of an angel…Can’t imagine what she’s going through

brendabrenna872

Posted at 2:36 PM on October 8, 2013

My best friend’s brother makes $75 every hour on working on his laptop from home. He has been without a job for 7 months but last month his paycheck with big fat bonus was over $19000 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site where you can read more detials visit this site
……

===== W­W­W.max68.COM =======

brendabrenna872

Posted at 2:22 PM on October 8, 2013

Hi every one i serach amazing link for best earing online only few hours every day and earn alotof money this is true can u check this link with paroof link is below here: ——-> max68.COM
Thanks for watching and share this link with your job less friends.

brendabrenna872

Posted at 2:14 PM on October 8, 2013

hi to dear

Robmy

Posted at 11:44 AM on October 8, 2013

Am really sad about this!!!RIP Cory,and stay strong Leah!!!!!!!1

alex alexis (@alexalexis631)

Posted at 9:50 AM on October 8, 2013

Hi every one i serach amazing link for best earing online only few hours every day and earn alotof money this is true can u check this link with paroof link is below here: ——-> jobs47.COM
Thanks for watching and share this link with your job less friends.