Austin Mahone & Camila Cabello Dating? — Potential New Couple Alert

Tue, October 8, 2013 4:59pm EDT by 52 Comments
Austin Mahone Camila Cabello Dating
Fameflynet/Splashnews

Evelyn

Posted at 10:14 PM on July 18, 2014

ABOUT 1 MONTH AGO
WARNING IF YOU STOP READING ************ TONIGHT. Hi im Mike. Im 11 years old but im dead now, I had no friends…
If you do not post this to 20 pictures ************ tonight at exactly 11:59pm.
DONT BELIEVE ME?

A guy named Jake read this and laughed later that night I took a knife out of his kitchen and stabbed him to death. You dont wanna be Jake do you?

A girl named Sandra read this and only posted it to 10 pictures
SILLY GIRL SHES ONLY 11 BUT OH WELL. That day she saw me and ran to her grandmas house…She asked her could she use the bathroom…but guess what I was already there
Shes now in a coma.

A smart guy named Phill read this and posted it to 20 pictures because he was scared… The next morning he won the lottery
And his Girlfriend accepted his marrige.

0 pictures-Death
10 pics-Coma
20-Pics somthing good will happen. TIC TOC

Bad Words!

camila fan

Posted at 4:31 PM on May 26, 2014

and i think that ausin and selena gomez should go out

tete

Posted at 4:29 PM on May 26, 2014

i think camila and them would make a perfect couple but some people think him and beky g but i say camila

camila fan

Posted at 4:30 PM on May 26, 2014

Camron

Posted at 10:50 PM on May 15, 2014

I would think Camila will look better with me

CrazySelenator

Posted at 12:05 PM on May 11, 2014

I think Austin and camila should date. Some people think that Becky G should date autin but I don’t think they would make a good couple. But Austin and camila would. :) don’t hate me because I said that but that’s what I think and autin can date any girl who wants :)

priscilla

Posted at 11:09 PM on March 22, 2014

I personally think that Austin will be the next half of another Selena/Justin mess and before that it was Timberlake and Spears. most of these intriguing celeb romances all bear horrible similarities to each other and me, well I’m just waiting for Austin to prove me wrong

Marie

Posted at 3:28 PM on February 17, 2014

I think austin should go out with my gurrl Becky G /.\ she is short and got a nice smile !:))) they will be a cute couple <3

AustinFan

Posted at 6:56 AM on February 4, 2014

If Austin is happy to her, I’ll be happy too

anonymousss

Posted at 7:03 AM on January 19, 2014

Camila and Austin cannot be dating. because (1) Camila thinks boys are gross (2) They have said on a previous interview that they are NOT dating, and (3) if they were flirting, the girls would have already made a series of suspicious looking tweets, posts, or statements in general. Either way, if Camila and Austin ARE dating, I would support it as long as Camila’s happy with Austin, and none of them are intoxicated with drugs, alcohol, or other substances. But still, a lot of Fifth Harmony fans will be disappointed, considering the fact of Austin’s “bad-boy” appearance and appeal to younger women. Good day.

5Hthoo👌

Posted at 7:28 PM on January 5, 2014

Austin and Camila would make an awesome couple everybody who dont want them together cause some girls want Austin to their selfs or they think Austin is player or some other stuff about Camila but come on let them be happy if they actually like each other let it be they are both cute adorable and got alot of talent they would make the cutest couple 😊😊❤️❤️

kelce

Posted at 11:54 AM on December 17, 2013

omg they would make such a cute couple i don’t what the haters got to say it his life a true fan would support him no matter what

AMeeny ✌ (@AustinPixie16)

Posted at 1:02 AM on November 29, 2013

idk but if austin love him and she can make austin smiles, i’ll okay

AMeeny ✌ (@AustinPixie16)

Posted at 1:03 AM on November 29, 2013

im sorry, typo

rekemia

Posted at 10:50 AM on November 9, 2013

austin goes great with her because their both talent !!!!! and it’s his life

Tricia Rore

Posted at 7:20 PM on December 14, 2013

Amen! The seem to have good chemistry. If they want to date it’s their business and I support whatever. I feel like they go all out of their way trying to make the fans happy and we should do our part by not throwing hate to either one of them if they’re happy together. They’re human. They need someone just like we all do and at the end of the day, no matter how many of us want Austin or Camila for ourselves, they will choose to be with just one person. We would always be hating someone because the chance of being that one person is 1 in 7 Billion. Why not just support him and her and make the process of growing up and dating in the public eye easier for them? Why not choose to be Mahomies and Harmonizers: Coolest Fans On The Planet, because we support our artists and don’t hate their significant others! lol

Mya

Posted at 4:13 PM on October 27, 2013

im picies :) ;)

olivia faith

Posted at 8:33 PM on October 26, 2013

I think they would be super cute together. their both funny and very talented .and they were meant to be .even if I’m a mahomie , I still think their great.I’m not going to be jealous , if austin is happy I’m happy :-) mahomie 4 life.forever and always .I’m also a harmonizer.

kateara

Posted at 4:25 PM on October 25, 2013

austin and her all hell nah

Melissa

Posted at 7:07 PM on October 22, 2013

Austin and Camila are a good couple…

mrs.MAHONEE♥

Posted at 10:04 PM on October 21, 2013

I ship austin and selena camila nawh not great

Armina J

Posted at 10:51 AM on October 14, 2013

Sorry but I ship Becky G and Austin hard! :3
Camila and Austin? nah, they’re not perfect.

olivia faith

Posted at 8:37 PM on October 26, 2013

I like becky g but I totally think camila is austins type