‘The Voice’ Recap: Cee Lo Battles Blake In The Final Round Of Blind Auditions

Mon, October 7, 2013 11:12pm EDT by 6 Comments
Top 12 The Voice
Courtesy of NBC

Catherine Scott

Posted at 3:57 PM on October 8, 2013

I am looking forward to all the teams presentations, but especially Tessanne Chin from Jamaica.

alex alexis (@alexalexis631)

Posted at 9:49 AM on October 8, 2013

Want to help your parents financial staying at home….?
as Jeremy said I didn’t even know that some people able to make $4719 in 1 month on the internet. find more information——–> jobs47.COM
Just open link and go to HOME tab and get effective details

xcbxcbwry568

Posted at 9:25 AM on October 8, 2013

xcb

KellyJJenkins (@KellyJJenkins1)

Posted at 4:30 AM on October 8, 2013

my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $81 hourly on the laptop. She has been laid off for 8 months but last month her income was $16867 just working on the laptop for a few hours. try here —->>> jobs25.COM

janet o'neal

Posted at 1:48 AM on October 8, 2013

I’m from Tuscaloosa, AL, a southern girl, I’ve been watching the voice from the beginning. The only judge I ever heard of was Christina. But now I listen to all the artists. Is message os for Blake. Blake I like u, u make me laugh, but I would sincerely appreciate it if u would not talk during the singers performance. I sing to from time to time and I want to take the folks that talk while I’m singing to the wood shed. I know u r new to all the hoop-la and famous people, which seems to make u talk too much because I think most people I the USA dont know who u r. I didn’t but i do now. Don’t try so hard, u come off obnoxious. And I not putting down but country music is the easiest to sing. So quit being so critical. I could be wrong u may have study music in school. I did. Elementary, high school and college. Plus I started singing to my dads albums when I was 4. I knew hank Williams greatest hits by heart. Plus Broadway, folk and pop. Just chill and hush it mouth!

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 12:46 AM on October 8, 2013

he brought with him a gun to protect his family?