Robert Pattinson Out & About — Going To See Dylan Penn?

Mon, October 7, 2013 11:34am EDT by 205 Comments
Robert Pattinson Pic
GSI, FameFlynet, Getty Images

Posted at 8:06 PM on November 5, 2013

• Try to meet the person in a public place for some initial meetings.
Therefore, make decisions that are based on what is good and necessary for your relationship, but make
sure that you are as direct as you can be. These are a few things to consider when
trying to find the right online dating service.

Katie

Posted at 4:36 PM on October 14, 2013

Pattinson made his big mistake choosing KP to hang out with (among other things). Kristen kicked him to the curb. Whatever he does in the future I hope he stays away from Kristen. She deserves so much better.

シーマスター

Posted at 9:53 PM on October 13, 2013

ecodrive citizen

charlotte crowder

Posted at 1:44 AM on October 12, 2013

I don’t care where Pattsie is going! We are all a little crazy or just bored to even be reading much less answering all this crap!! I don’t care who Pattsie is with. I hope Kristen finds someone who will love and appreciate her. She is an absolutly beautiful young woman,multi talented,and appreciates her fans. I think alot of their problems came from the fact that women got to frothing at the mouth for him and his ego got so big he forgot who cared for him. They stayed at home with a few friends and sang karoake . I’ m sure there was drinking going on but if Pattsie got falling down drunk Kristen put him to bed. No one knew he had a drinking problem. When they went out they went out to eat or to a concert. No bar hopping when Kristen was with him. Some say he never loved her. All you have to do is watch the Cannes video and see what they had. That was wonderful to see. Watch it naa sayers. I don’t hate Pattsie. I don’t respect him like I used to. I thought he was a good guy until the break up and he hooked right withKP. I hope they can at least sit down and say a proper goodbye if that’s what it comes to. If they choose to try again I wish them well. Certainly Kristen. She has dealt with a lot from him before and after they separated. I have only one more thing to say. Pattsie get help with your drinking and please don’t hurt Kristen again.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 5:05 AM on October 14, 2013

@Charotte Crowder YOU ARE ACCUSING ROBERT BECAUSE OF YOU LISTING TO HEAR SAY YOU COULD NOT LEARN ANY THING ABOUT ROBERT PATTINSON , NO ONE SHOULD NOT BE JUDGE BY HEAR SAY AND GOSSIP

Annie

Posted at 5:11 PM on October 10, 2013

Right on Tamara, and looking at the time he very much could be going out to pick up lunch.. Would you like to know how they find these people just driving down the street??? Me too. Has anyone ever thought that they were using tracking devices??? I have. I wonder if it is legal for them to stalk people with those devices. Maybe Dylan needs to do the meeting up place. She probably isn’t as well watched. I wish it was hunting season on paparazzi. You know with paint balls. Has anyone at all seen Kristen. If she’s smart shes’s out of town.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:58 PM on October 10, 2013

loved your comment !! Esp. the part of ” hunting season ” .

Trophy…:)

Tamara Smith

Posted at 1:00 PM on October 10, 2013

Maybe he was going to get lunch?? Andrew, where did you learn to write, dear??? Please stop … you write like a tittering teenage girl.

Beth

Posted at 6:44 AM on October 10, 2013

Who are all these insiders telling all this stuff to Hollywood Life? Like anyone close enough to them would ever go spilling their secrets to a gossip site. Whoever these so called insiders are, their story changes from week to week. One day he’s head over heels for Dylan, one day he’s just casual with her, another day he’s going to see Kristen…That’s because there are no insiders and there is no story. We don’t know what they are really doing or how they feel. The only reason there is a new story every day is because “Robsten” crap keeps people reading this dreg…so they MAKE UP whatever they want and say whatever they want and people keep reading it. I honestly don’t read this crap any more. This is the first time I’ve read a gossip story in months and I do it just out of curiosity. I certainly don’t beleive a word of any of it. Leave them alone. Find someone who actually wants all this crappy cheap publicity…say Miley Cyrus or a Kardashian?

lmp...

Posted at 6:51 AM on October 10, 2013

Me too. I just skip the story and go straight to the comments. You occasionaly find some actual news there. As I’ve said before, why couldn’t HWLies just skip the fiction and open a Pattinson board and a Stewart board and say, “OK, jump in folks”?

tapon39

Posted at 2:45 PM on October 9, 2013

Please give Rob a break, just because he’s out driving around does’nt mean that he’s meeting up with Dylan or Kristen. Just out crusien.

Concerned

Posted at 1:42 PM on October 9, 2013

He was out looking for Kristen ,because he got dumped by Dylan nobody wants a self centered drunk, thank God she listened to her dad an got out of that mess !!!!!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 10:25 AM on October 9, 2013

No pictures ,no stories all supposition with Dylan just like all the previous stories of who he was jumping into bed with .Rob has probably already spoken and met up with Kristen and she is already in his gated BH house away from all this nonsense .Give them both a break.
Dylan is already being critised before anything has been confirmed one way or the other so Rob is right about obsessed fans what ever line he or Kristen take it will never be right no wonder he hates his life ,neither he or Kristen can move or be seen out ,they have been house bound for too long,can’t go to Red Carpet Events ,family celebrations etc can’t arrive by the front door because they would upstage who ever they were supporting.What a life or should we say no life,anybody who is prepared to put up with all this on the rebound knowingly that Rob is looking for Kristen 2 must be truly great unless they also want the publicity that surrounds Robs every move.
Both Rob and Kristen look miserable all the time now except in working shots so what a sad miserable situation for all.

lmp...

Posted at 7:21 AM on October 10, 2013

And even worse if as both have said, they are now taking their relationship underground. That means they can’t go ANYWHERE, together–no concerts, no parties, no travel. No eating out. Can’t even go to the beach. It means none of the variety and novelty and fresh perspective that new friends bring to your home. To me, that sounds like a recipe for killing a relationship, even if it weren’t already troubled. And it hasn’t even worked, in the past. They said they were going to go underground before she left for Europe, and all it did was make the tabs’ scrutiny of Rob even more intense and raise the flood of lies to a torrent.

Personally, I think the only answer is to become boring– to the tabs. Get married. What could be more non-story than a peacefully married couple, staying peacefully married? And, it would hardly be jumping into anything. After all, it’s been FIVE YEARS!

Annie

Posted at 5:38 PM on October 10, 2013

I so agree with you Samuelle 40, She looked happy in Europe but her eyes have been sad. My problem is that they are both such good actors I can’t tell if anything I see is true. Also with photo shop and other software you can’t tell if the picture is true. Is it that we just want to believe what we see. I saw her come back to LA I looked at all the pictures. I was hoping she was just tired from the long flight, but her eyes were really sad. Even her body guards looked concerned. Have you noticed that she made the sexiest actress number 5 and did HWL sing it to the stars nope. But the sure published that Rob made it to #7. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy for Rob, it’s is just the unequal way they are treated. they are still trying to destroy her. If you look back to before the scandal both were always smiling or it seemed so. The Video NEXT TO ME I keep playing it but the dreams didn’t come true. Stupid me.

cathy

Posted at 2:26 AM on October 9, 2013

Rob going out for supplies after his steamy nite with the sexy Dylan

Baby Doll

Posted at 6:51 PM on October 9, 2013

more like his inflatable Dylan doll burst from over use and he is out buying a new one

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:20 AM on October 9, 2013

HWL GOT TO COME UP WITH SOME THING NEW. THEY HAVE BEEN LYING FOR MONTHS; ROBERT AND KRISTEN DO NOT TELL HWL ANY THING ABOUT THEIR`S LIFE. HWL PUT OUT A PICTURE OF ROBERT OR KRISTEN AND THEY MAKE UP A STORY, WHY DON`T THEY DO AS ALL MEDIA DO, TRY TO PUT A MICROPHONE TO THEY MOUTH. AND ASK A QUESTION. BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING UP STORY. ALL THIS TIME THEY SHOULD HAD A PICTURE OF ROBERT AND DYLAN TOGETHER, I SEE PEOPLE MAGAZINE DO NOT HAVE A PICTURE. THEY ARE SHOWING THE SAME RED DRESS ONE, IT WOULD BE EASY TO JUST FOLLOW ROBERT HOME , THEY KNOW WHERE HOME IS FOR ROBERT ,

kaisa

Posted at 7:22 AM on October 9, 2013

Rob and Dylan will soon be seen together and i would just love that

Elvis Sighting

Posted at 6:52 PM on October 9, 2013

You know, I saw Elvis last night, so anything is possible.

just sayin

Posted at 10:36 PM on October 8, 2013

Maybe Rputz was driving around hoping he could get a glimpse of Kristen. Maybe he was trying to build up courage to see her. The dude looks like he is hurting.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:39 PM on October 8, 2013

He’s hurting, alright. The sun’s evil glare is bad for his hangover.

T2

Posted at 11:39 PM on October 8, 2013

@just saying..yeah, you can really tell he is hurting since he has his face covered by his hand. Come up with something new or STFU.

Mike

Posted at 1:20 AM on October 9, 2013

Last thing she wants is to see him again, too much hate and chatty stupid friends for her to deal with that scumbag!!!

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:31 PM on October 8, 2013

Robsten is not on life support. Someone already pulled THAT plug.
Enough already HWL !!