Justin Bieber Caught Smoking Funny-Looking Cigarette In Shocking Pic

Mon, October 7, 2013 5:30pm EDT by 44 Comments
Justin Bieber Smoking
Courtesy of Instagram

leena

Posted at 4:49 PM on December 5, 2013

Justin does NOT smoke weed its just media trying make him look bad when he’s not. And yes i have a really bad case of bieber fever

jolena

Posted at 11:25 PM on November 21, 2013

how dare you Justin I will never ever be your 1# fan ever again!!!!!!! FYI…..I just tared downd my posters added another wallpaper on my phone and bot another bed sheat and that Justin beaber doll I just bot I riped its head off so thanks a lot you just made my day);

perecilla

Posted at 4:41 AM on October 12, 2013

nono no he said hell never smoke again it got photoshoped ill never accept the rumers.im hes belieber

gerredy

Posted at 6:04 PM on October 11, 2013

Yeah right, Lil diva bieba is about to light up a pencil, with the cigarette lighter on his RIGHT….C’mon it looks like a joint deep in AMP-PCP.

gerredy

Posted at 6:03 PM on October 11, 2013

Yeah right, Lil diva bieba is about to light up a pencil, with the cigarette lighter on his left….C’mon it looks like a joint deep in AMP-PCP.

Bre

Posted at 4:13 PM on October 9, 2013

that could be a pen….its blurry u never know….or it could be photoshopped….if he did smoke im gonna be upset….im not gonna be upset because the fact that hes smoking…..im gonna be upset because of the fact that he LIED on snl and said that ‘he’s never gonna do it again’

JBlover

Posted at 4:06 PM on October 9, 2013

i know my justin doesn’t smoke…. end of discussion

gerredy

Posted at 3:58 PM on October 9, 2013

I wonder what his mother/father/sister/brother/grandpa/grandma and Pastor thinks about this picture.

11daystoseemyBAE! (@KianaforOLLG)

Posted at 10:08 PM on October 8, 2013

photoshopped you guys are so late! hahaha you should feel ashamed :) justin is a good guy :)

alex

Posted at 5:33 PM on October 8, 2013

this picture got photoshopped just saying lol

gerredy

Posted at 4:55 PM on October 8, 2013

Miley has the poster child of the Lil Diva on her shirt with big letters REEFER BIEBER FEVER I wonder why.

gerredy

Posted at 4:50 PM on October 8, 2013

Its been over two years that Lil Diva Bieba keeps getting caught with Mariguana, Sizzurp, Drugs, booze and HL is trying to make it look like its the first time…..nice try HL.

Marion

Posted at 4:18 PM on October 8, 2013

I’ve been a fan of justin before all this happened. I think it is a pity that he smokes. but I hope he will stop one day to hang out with lil twist, and people who make him do these weird things.

but now I’m starting to be a fan again. it goes up and down with me. and the same happens to him.

Mady

Posted at 12:40 AM on October 9, 2013

According to what I heard, he isn’t friend with ‘Lil Twist and ‘Lil Za anymore. He got angry with them ’cause someone stole one of his gold necklaces during one of their parties. He kicked them out of the house. That’s what I heard, though.