‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Jesse Williams & Wife Expecting Baby — Congrats

Mon, October 7, 2013 10:33am EDT by 12 Comments
Jesse Williams Wife Pregnant
John Shearer/Getty Images for GQ Magazine

The ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star is going to be a dad! Jesse and his wife are expecting their first baby by the end of the year. Congrats to the happy couple!

Jesse Williams and his beautiful wife Aryn Drake-Lee are expecting their first child together! The baby is reportedly due in Dec. 2013. Jesse had an amazing year after appearing in Lee Daniel’s critically acclaimed film, The Butler — but welcoming a darling baby will be an amazing way to end the year!

Jesse Williams Wife Pregnant — ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Expecting First Baby

Jesse, 32, is going to make one amazing dad! He and his wife Aryn will be welcoming their first bundle of joy within just a few months.

The pair married in Los Angeles, California on September 2012, but they have been together since 2007 — even before Jesse became a famous actor! Before becoming the hunky Dr. Jackson Avery on TV’s Grey’s Anatomy, Jesse was actually a school teacher! His wife Aryn is a real-estate broker.

Jesse Williams & Wife Aryn Drake-Lee Celebrate Baby Shower

Aryn, 33, reportedly celebrated her baby shower with close friends in Brooklyn, New York on Sept. 29, according to Us Weekly.

The couple have not yet revealed whether they are expecting a boy or a girl — but with parents this beautiful, that little one is surely going to be stunning either way!

What do YOU think, HollyMoms? Do you hope Jesse and Aryn’s baby will be a boy or a girl?

WATCH: Jesse Williams Says ‘The Butler’ Has Something For Everyone

– Kristine Hope Kowalski

More Jesse Williams News:

1. Jesse Williams: I’m Excited For Jackson To Grow His Relationship With Lexie On ‘Grey’s Anatomy’
  2. ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Recap: I Wish Mark Had Hooked Up With Jackson’s Mom After The Penis Transplant
  3. ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Doc Jesse Williams Tells Us Why He’s Loving Life

Sade

Posted at 6:40 AM on March 1, 2014

His wife is UGLY!!!

Liz Vasquez

Posted at 12:17 AM on February 26, 2014

It’s quite surprising to see a guy as good looking and sucessful as he is, being with a “Plain Jane”–It must say an awful lot about the type of person he is–Apparently looks are only skin deep to him…But I just can’t get my brain around the fact that someone as hot as he is will stay faithful to her…He may have been with her for 5 years now, but mark my words, it will change for him, once he becomes more famous and gets offered the ‘candy’ of sexy, beautiful women dangling in his face–possibly a co-worker (an actress) working closely with him in a love scene, etc. Look at what’s happening to Robin Thicke and Paula Patten, who have been together since high school. It’s only a matter of time, and unfortunately, he will end up breaking her heart. Hope she got a pre-nup!!!

Huh?

Posted at 4:44 PM on February 26, 2014

Finally someone who agrees with me, I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Honestly...

Posted at 9:59 AM on December 31, 2013

She has been with her from before he was famous. She knows that he was a hunk long before he was famous. Whether or not you think that she is “up to his standards”, he has stuck with her for over 5 years and passed all the models and “beautiful” women that he could have had. In my opinion, people are just jealous that she has been with him for so long. I wish you guys all the best of luck :D

Huh?

Posted at 4:00 PM on October 7, 2013

The only reason she got pregnant is to hold on to him. I mean lets be real she is no beauty and now that he is famous he is seeing that he is actually a catch and she knows this. That’s why she got pregnant to keep a hold on him. So sad and pathetic.

Ally

Posted at 9:53 PM on October 10, 2013

What a disgusting thing to say. So only if you are beautiful and good looking you have to date the same? You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Huh?

Posted at 10:52 PM on October 10, 2013

I’m not saying that, only in their situation. He has been with her for years and now that he has become so famous and loved she’s lacking self esteem which is obviously why she got pregnant. I mean his career was just taking off and all of a sudden she gets pregnant. I don’t think that was the plan while he is so busy to raise a child right now. The mere fact that she used a baby to put a hold on him is disgusting . Just let him go peacefully. There is no need to be so harsh and what a cliché. You couldn’t come up with something original?

Ally

Posted at 11:02 PM on October 10, 2013

Wow oh wow, you are more pathetic then I previously thought. I find it sad your belief is actually that. First thing is first, you are merely a fan of Jesse and obviously have never been in a relationship if that’s your thoughts… lets face it a relationship is between two people.. not Jesse, his wife and all his fans. You know NOTHING about his relationship. Go get a life sweetheart, you might learn a thing or not if you stop being a coward behind your keyboard abusing people and situations you know NOTHING BOUT.

Huh?

Posted at 1:13 AM on October 11, 2013

Guess what you are hiding behind a keyboard just like me. Hypocrite and guess what neither do you know whats going on in his relationship and I never claimed I did so don’t put words in my mouth honey. Like I said before there are a various amounts of different relationships. I don’t have a problem with a beauty and a geek getting together. Looks aren’t everything. I am just saying in this situation she is taking advantage of him. Obviously you are in the same kind of relationship. You are the ugly duckling or either the beauty in the relationship. I’m sorry I hit so close to home for you. My mistake. Ha.

Ally

Posted at 7:25 AM on October 11, 2013

Buhahaha… See I never said anything regarding their relationship. I said don’t judge and comment on a situation I don’t know nothing about. See, I’m not hiding behind anything… because I don’t say vile and disgusting things about people who I don’t know and don’t claim to know. ‘She is taking advantage’.. Did you forget about the part where it says they are married? How the f*** can she take advantage when they are clearly in love already. You are contradicting yourself hard core and it is sooo funny. to witness. Good luck finding another partner in life who has the same disgusting and self centred looks as you. Like I said, disgusting excuse for a human being ::)

Miserable Beauty

Posted at 11:13 AM on October 7, 2013

That’s his wife?!…. I have hope!

Congrats to the couple though!

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 10:39 AM on October 7, 2013

no doubt: HE NEEDS A BABYGIRL, folks!!