‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 5: Stefan Battles Silas & More Dream Storylines

Sat, October 5, 2013 8:50am EDT by 25 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 5
Courtesy of The CW

Ebony

Posted at 3:24 PM on November 16, 2013

I’m dying for Klaus to finally be with Caroline, I think the only thing stopping them is STILL Tyler! Even though there not to gather I think she’ll be worried about what he’d think same as Elena and Bonnie etc. He’s done some pretty bad things, but when it comes down to it he chose her “love me more then you hate him” an Tyler still left, an Klaus let him back to Mystic Falls so she’d be happy. I’d love to see her leave TVD for awhile an got to New Orleans with Klaus just like when he said “let me show you what the world has to offer”

Hi

Posted at 10:29 PM on November 12, 2013

I also want Elijah and Elena to be together and for her not to choose between the brothers even though I want to see Damon be crushed and Stefan get the girl, I think Elijah is her best bet.

Hi

Posted at 9:41 PM on November 12, 2013

I’m in love with klaus and think him and Caroline should be together. I personally hate Elena right now because she doesn’t see all the bad that Damon has done to her and all the good Stefan has done and she’s breaking Stefan’s heart and after all she went through to turn his humanity on and she’s just going to jump to Damon after all that work.

Jaharah Laila Gorden

Posted at 10:41 PM on October 25, 2013

I think im on the side of stefan side not siles side because siles is more bader then stefan is because stefan is more jealous :)

vicky

Posted at 10:50 AM on October 8, 2013

cm on guys
stefan sucks…frm d firdt season n first episode of it..i supported damon to get elena..n want her to b wid him itslf.
stefan wil get sme1 els..lyk of his kind

heyy

Posted at 6:21 PM on October 6, 2013

OMG I never even thought about Bamon before but that actually would be VERY interesting and a nice twist!

!

Posted at 6:19 PM on October 6, 2013

Poor Stefan!!! I can’t believe NO one looked for him in all that time!! I really hope they save him in the next episode and also that he doesn’t turn his humanity off AGAIN because that’s gotten really old.

Ebony

Posted at 3:28 PM on November 16, 2013

I agree he needs it off or on! Whatever is chosen he needs to stay like that for awhile.

kemona

Posted at 6:18 PM on October 6, 2013

Get silas out of the picture soon and once again klaus will be on top of the food chain (He WANTS TO BE KING), make a doppelgangger for damon and he is going to kill him without thinking twice (lol). Everybody wants to see BAMON

hi

Posted at 6:16 PM on October 6, 2013

I really don’t like Elena. She seems very selfish and bratty and flat, and I’ve never understood why everyone seems to revolve around her and ALWAYS put her before everyone else. I also love Elena-less Stefan. He seems so much more of a believable and interesting character when his personality isn’t consumed with Elena.

herage315 (@herage315)

Posted at 1:00 PM on October 6, 2013

my Aunty Kennedy recently got Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Sedan just by working from a macbook air. . …….:>WWW.JOBS60.ℂOM

Diyel

Posted at 10:40 AM on October 6, 2013

Wud stefan win his fight with silas..am hopin he does and win elena back..

Blisssss

Posted at 3:30 AM on October 6, 2013

Okay, the Sila storyline is pretty lame. A psychic vampire what???!!! lol. But then again I haven’t seen the whole thing…I missed most of a season already…but it was weird to come back and see Stefan as another ‘doppleganger’ haha…just funny.

Palle1937 (@Palle1937)

Posted at 8:02 PM on October 5, 2013

just as Allen responded I am in shock that some people able to earn $6376 in a few weeks on the internet. pop over to this site…… JOBS25.COM

Vanessa

Posted at 5:24 PM on October 5, 2013

I know Stefan and Elena will get back together because they are both boring. The only thing that makes me like Stefan is his sexy body and he is a great actor. So it should be Bonnie and Damon .Jermey should date someone his age and this time please no ghosty girlfriend.

kemona

Posted at 6:04 PM on October 6, 2013

You are so on point, elena and stefan are both right for each other they are so boring and jeremy should stop dating ghost. I’m not too sure if damon dating bonnie is right for damon but it would be d most amazing and powerful relationship.

Emma

Posted at 3:17 PM on October 5, 2013

Cannot wait for Silas and Stefan and there face off. Hope Silas smacks Damon around for all the c rap he has put Caroline, Stefan, Bonnie and every other person he used and abused.

Beulah D. Takahashi (@BeulahDTakahash)

Posted at 4:39 PM on October 5, 2013

what Antonio explained I’m surprised that someone able to earn $6185 in 1 month on the internet. check out here… Fb39.COM

Snesh

Posted at 10:40 AM on October 5, 2013

It would be soo GREAT!! If Jeremy,gets attracted to katherine,then dumps Bonnie,bonnie then finds comfort in Stefan and they get EXTREMELY close,then they date!!:D

Chelsie

Posted at 11:41 AM on October 5, 2013

No way, lol. I’m waiting for Stelena to get back together(they are meant to be)and hopefully and finally some Bamon. Bonnie and Damon would be hot together.

havenhayden592

Posted at 9:57 AM on October 5, 2013

you have to work and use the computer and internet, and if you can do that and dedicate some time each day then you can do this with no problem. I have been working with this for a month and have made over $2,000 already. let me know if you need more help…… max68.ℭOM

cvncvbery58548

Posted at 9:33 AM on October 5, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcb

Andrea

Posted at 9:59 AM on October 5, 2013

STFU!

Dewonya

Posted at 5:09 PM on October 12, 2013

WTF I think Elana n stefan should be together ok damiAn can suck it he gets.everyone in trouble .Klouse can be. With Caroline. YAh. BYE

J. Nicole

Posted at 8:38 PM on October 24, 2013

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Wish List for Couples for the END of TVD:

Stefan and Elena
Damon and Katherine/ Amara (whichever next doppleganger shows it face) (Dude there are more than two of them… there is more than enough to go around…) =)
Tyler and Caroline
Jeremy and Bonnie ( BOTH alive preferably)
Matt and Rebekah (go ahead and take him over to the Originals)
Elijah and Katherine (If i dont get Damon/Katherine)
Klaus and Caroline (If i dont get Tyler/ Caroline)

I have a feeling that they are going to go the Amara/ Stefan route… because of Silas/Amara and … Stefans memory issues… well see how that goes…