Chris Brown: Rihanna Incident Was The ‘Biggest Wake-Up Call’ Of My Life

Sat, October 5, 2013 11:16am EST by 137 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Assault
FameFlynet

annbarb

Posted at 10:37 AM on October 10, 2013

I guess when your famous! you don’t have no privacy whats so ever, some famous people mind you? and its so dam sad the blogs are so cheap and disgusting anything for a buck! and How do you know what went on privately with them two? Please.

friendsbeus

Posted at 9:31 AM on October 9, 2013

Memo to Chris Brown…u wouldn’t know a wake up call if it buzzed in ur eye.
P.OUTA.HERE

Yvette

Posted at 4:57 AM on October 9, 2013

So while people r dating instead of just the physical look or sexual attraction u need to b checking out how this person acts when there is a conflict. Is it Always a bunch of MF’s, face slaps, throwing things? Some people don’t have the temperment to deal with that. Meeting the family can give u a lot of insight, too.

Yvette

Posted at 4:29 AM on October 9, 2013

@Tae Be clear I’m not and I haven’t heard Chris say it’s ok to beat women under any circumstances. I’ve only tried to point out that a man will not get the same type of support when they get into these situations. They r told to STFU. It’s got to b frustrating. You can look at his face and tell its taken its toll. This isn’t like an Ike and Tina situation where the guy is just beating her up cuz he feels like it, but he’s lumped in the same category, woman beater. And he’s trying to shake it. So as he’s tellin us he hasn’t hit anyone else, what he’s really trying to say is heh this isn’t my norm, and u can trust me when i say it won’t happen again.not blaming Ri.

nisey

Posted at 1:09 AM on October 9, 2013

one thing i can say about Matt Kemp he was such a gentleman I never heard him say one thing bad about her. I known Rihanna have to make her own decision but she truly deserve to be treated special,