‘Scandal’ Recap: Fitz & Olivia’s Affair Leaker Revealed On Season Premiere

Anji Ray

Posted at 4:09 AM on October 6, 2013

Reblogged this on Anji Ray–Thoughts Of A Panamanian Actress and commented:
Great rundown!

aboutnici

Posted at 11:09 AM on October 4, 2013

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

Elena S. Ernest (@ElenaSErnest)

Posted at 11:46 AM on October 4, 2013

my mother inlaw recently purchased a fantastic cream Honda Accord Plug-In Hybrid Sedan by working parttime from a home computer… visit site… Fb39.COM

zyggie

Posted at 10:31 AM on October 4, 2013

LOVE THIS ACTING AND THE ENTIRE CAST …WRITERS ETC. THIS IS OUR ADULT FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT ON THRUS. NIGHTS. Fitz’s is NOT as sweet and lovable as he seems and I think Olivia is about to find out just how horrible he really is. Cyrus was about to bury Olivia after he begged her to stay and not disappear. WOW!!!! this show keeps you guessing. LUV IT!!!

Sheila scott

Posted at 2:28 PM on October 4, 2013

Fitz is a good and sincere man who loves Olivia regardless of what is in that file I think he did what he had to do to survive going down in Iran and remember jake was over there as we’ll and he is not what he pretends to be either. Gladiators unite keep oltiz together forever!!!!!!!! I love this show and all the cast!!!!!!!

Omar Justice

Posted at 5:12 PM on October 5, 2013

I think she found that out when she found out he killed Verna Thorton. That man has some issues we have yet to find out about; but we got a hint with him killing Verna, Mellie calling him out for leaking Olivia’s name and him basically saying he planned it, and this file that was showed to Cyrus. Fitz is about to come into a new light, especially when you look at the scenes from the next episode.

Rie

Posted at 9:45 AM on October 4, 2013

Scandal was so scandalous last night. My stomach was in a knot the whole show. Truly the Best show on TV!!

abe

Posted at 7:17 AM on October 4, 2013

………….who is rich enough?

smalar

Posted at 4:10 AM on October 4, 2013

Regretably we in Malaysia will only get to watch Scandal Season 3 when our cable station decides to air it at minimum cost.
Therefore I have to rely on my cousin in Canada to keep me updated whilst watching it.
If the comments are anything to go by…I have died a thousand deaths!

Calisa

Posted at 3:57 PM on October 12, 2013

Try Project Free TV. The episodes are available for a worldwide audience. I’m in the UK and we watch Scandal the next day,