‘RHONJ’ Reunion Preview: Did Caroline Manzo’s Husband Cheat?

Fri, October 4, 2013 6:41pm EST by 7 Comments
Real Housewives Of New Jersey Reunion
Courtesy of Bravo

Grandma in Kentucky

Posted at 5:43 AM on October 30, 2013

I just Love Caroline Manzo so sorry to see her leave the housewives show, but so excited about her new show coming soon…I really like her family the seem so genuine… I truely really hope Al did not cheat on her… I believe he didn’t the way I saw them together on the show… They seem so connected and in love…I am so sorry for her if he did…I love the way she helps the Gorga’s family and everyone just such and caring loving woman… She has made me realize a lot by watching her…She is my favorite of all the housewives of all the housewives shows… Because she doesnt like Drama most all the ladies do… She shows what a good wife and mother she is and proud of herself…I surely hope…Thanks Caroline for all your years as a Housewife on the show… Maybe she will come back & do both shows… But I know she is sick of all the DRAMA… Good Luck Manzo Family with your Own new show… I can’t wait… I’m a Fan

dodo1974

Posted at 11:58 PM on October 13, 2013

It just seems that Teresa has to be the center of attention all of the time. No matter what it is about. Caroline has been loyal to Teresa this season. Even against her better judgement she stepped up and went to Lake George. And this is her pay back…..ah poor Teresa, Caroline called her superficial. I think I would be more upset if someone called me the c— word. Why is she always holding Joes hand…is he going to run away. Teresa it is NOT ALWAYS about you.

CatCalls

Posted at 10:04 AM on October 7, 2013

I watched the Reunion Part 1 and it was very subdued and ‘quiet’ compared to past reunion episodes. It was actually boring to watch and I kept flipping channels. I’m really sick of ‘Stripper Gate’ then ‘Melissa Cheated Gate’….I’m tired of the whole Guidice/Gorga thing. I hope they get ‘new blood’ on the show. I’m sick of the whole ‘we are family’ bit.

Hate whores

Posted at 1:00 AM on October 5, 2013

Theresa and her husband are delusional and living in denial. “We are good people and don’t know why this happening to us”. That’s very funny to look into the evil eyes of Theresa saying that but I must admit I can see fear in joes face and for what reason I sympathize with him but he is one person I hate. HE is a father that curse and insult adults in front of his children.

CatCalls

Posted at 10:09 AM on October 7, 2013

A lot of people curse and insult adults , right in front of their children (it doesn’t make it right). That’s not a good reason to hate this guy. A good reason to hate Joe Guidice is because of the charges that are pending against him. He’s dishonest and has done some shady dishonest things (in regards to these charges..allegedly) and it’s time he fess up and come clean. You can’t cheat people, forge documents, go on a reality tv show and flaunt your wealth…then wonder why you get caught.

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 12:59 AM on October 5, 2013

it’s so easy, just call her up and ask her.

PaulineWhite (@Pauline34997675)

Posted at 7:57 PM on October 4, 2013

my co-worker’s mother makes $88 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for 7 months but last month her check was $15508 just working on the internet for a few hours. go now….

—> ℭuttℛ.it/gvaigwt