Khloe Kardashian Tweets ‘I’m Brave Because Of You’ — To Lamar Odom?

Fri, October 4, 2013 1:01pm EST by 9 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Defends Lamar Odom
Splashnews/Getty Images, Courtesy of Twitter

mytwocents

Posted at 11:35 PM on October 7, 2013

I think Khloe was Tweeting those messages to her fans, not Lamar. I could be wrong though. I think she was trying to present Lamar in a negative light on their latest episode of KUWTK where she took his phone calls while on camera. If she was truly trying to help him, and keep things out of the public eye, I don’t think she would have allowed those segments to be taped in front of the cameras. JMHO.

zyggie

Posted at 2:02 PM on October 6, 2013

I like Khloe and hope they can work thru the drug issue with Lamar. He has to want to change and I think Khloe is taking her vows seriously because she still luvs him and I really think he luvs her but, drugs are a killer. Hope they work it out and if not, Khloe will know she did her best. To me she is part of “K” family but they are not going to direct her life. When she feels it’s enough with Lamar, she will do what is necessary. I wish them the best even if they don’t stay married.

Now the others in the family are really silly and attention seekers for $$$.

LALA

Posted at 3:39 PM on October 5, 2013

khloe we have to hard on you because we love you. dont take constructive or intense critiicism as if we are misery seeking company. khloe lost her mind. damn. i know kourt is upset but she is a survivior and takes care of her babies and goes along with her day. kim and kourt need to give khloe TOUGH love with deadlines. or let khloe live her life the way it is waiting for lamar. i think the less we intervene the better.

lala

Posted at 2:49 AM on October 5, 2013

this ^hit is so played out and milked out . concerning any last straw,..well if it isn’t Khloe and Lamar’s, it certainly the rest of the worlds.

Hate whores

Posted at 1:28 AM on October 5, 2013

Girl hung in there in your delusion. Kendel just broke up with a black cheating dude. And it was purposely announced for marketing. I know they have laid a trap for some rich dude now

Shelly

Posted at 7:54 PM on October 4, 2013

If this is directed at Lamar…….. Khloe is more pathetic than ever.

LALA

Posted at 3:40 PM on October 5, 2013

shelly you are not a fan. stfu and go away.

Susan

Posted at 5:06 PM on October 4, 2013

I think she is referring to her supporters.

kianakianna403 (@kianakianna403)

Posted at 2:07 PM on October 4, 2013

my friend’s sister-in-law makes $78 an hour on the internet. She has been fired for 8 months but last month her check was $14025 just working on the internet for a few hours. their explanation…….… max68.ℭOM