‘Vampire Diaries': Candice Accola On Caroline & Tyler’s Season 5 Separation

Thu, October 3, 2013 10:30am EDT by 8 Comments
Vampire Diaries Caroline Tyler
Courtesy of The CW (2)

hallie

Posted at 9:17 PM on October 20, 2013

To be honest regardless wether you are a klaroline or forwood fan this never ending tyler being mia is getting old. He hasn’t been on the show for two season now then returns for an episode then gone again this is getting really boring. It is also staling both characters because all we see is caroline pining for him and the show doesn’t seem to know what to do with her so they need to move it along either break them up or bring tyler back I am by no means a fan of forwood but they really need to end this.

Robert Wood

Posted at 4:09 PM on October 12, 2013

I think they need to bring back Tyler, its unfair to the actor to keep him locked into a contract if they don’t use him enough. This contract would keep the actor from getting other work. Either he’s in or out. His character has been gone for so long that the producers need to decide to bring him back permanently or release him from contract and maybe sent him to the Originals. If I was the actor I would tell the Producers either start using me or let me go so I can find other work.

light

Posted at 4:58 AM on October 4, 2013

i really want klaroline. and please no steroline. if anything, let her stay with tyler.because it’s awkard for caroline having so many love interest!

Kay Bee

Posted at 12:01 PM on October 3, 2013

Candice must be sick of all these new orleans questions. Seriously Klaus has tried to kill her and abused her in countless different ways. She’s better off without him

ktnt

Posted at 1:25 PM on October 3, 2013

I think now that delena are finally together the fans want thrill of another bad heartless cold guy falls in love with a girl and then somewhat changes into a slightly decent guy. I think that’s why Klaroline are getting attention.

Corey

Posted at 9:17 PM on October 4, 2013

AMEN!

milla

Posted at 6:50 PM on October 6, 2013

They’re the only actors from both shows that have off the chart chemistry when they do a scene. So of course people want to see more. I’ve watched Delena for four seasons and didn’t feel anything from the scenes. I watched one scene with Klaroline and my jaw dropped with the chemistry that was coming off. That’s why people are loving and wanting more. Simple as that.

ellen

Posted at 5:03 PM on October 12, 2013

Damon and Elena allway’s have of the Charts Chemistry, from the first Moment on, when Damon apeared in Front of Here. Also Caroline and Klaus have a lot of Chemistry, but also Taylor and caroline did too IMO.