Kim Kardashian’s Post-Baby Weight Loss Diet Revealed

Thu, October 3, 2013 11:06am EST by 14 Comments
Kim Kardashian Diet
Splashnews

Saman Sa

Posted at 12:10 PM on May 6, 2014

Hey! Have you tried – Veronique amazing body renewal (should be on google have a look)? Ive heard some super things about it and my aunt got excellent weight loss with it.

demrtre ellison

Posted at 8:25 PM on December 22, 2013

Appreciate it, Ample knowledge.

adaly

Posted at 11:42 AM on September 21, 2014

TODO ESTO SON PURAS MENTIRAS, PIDES LOS PRODUCTOS QUE NI FUNCIONAN SINO HACES DIETA AGREGADA Y DICEN QUE TE DAN MUESTRAS GRATIS , PERO EN REALIDAD CADA BOTE DE SUPLEMENTO TE VALE MAS DE 80 DL Y CUANDO HACES EL RECLAMO NO TE QUIEREN DEVOLVER EL DINERO. CUIDADOOOOO

adaly

Posted at 11:44 AM on September 21, 2014

HABLO DE LA GARCINIA QUE VENDEN A NOMBRE DE ESTA SENORA EN OTRAS PAGINAS WEB QUE DICEN QUE CON ESO ELLA BAJA DE PESO Y MANTIENE SU FIGURA….

Lina

Posted at 8:50 PM on November 1, 2013

vimeo.com/78312006

Womens Weight Loss

Posted at 12:25 PM on October 14, 2013

My God Kim, whoever is training you looks like they are ripping you off!!!

I too got caught up in the carb cycle. This type of weight loss did not work for me. So, I stuck with traditional methods. I lost 60 pounds and have kept it off for 5 years. You can do this too.

I did two things to lose weight:
1. Strength training with lighter weights/higher reps.
2. Got a good diet program that taught me how to eas.
You can find good programs on the net too. Good luck to you.

James

Posted at 5:40 AM on October 4, 2013

A company called Waistaway helped me. I loved having the one to one interaction.

fish oil weight loss

Posted at 9:49 PM on October 3, 2013

biiiiig up a Kim Kardashian’s

Luigi

Posted at 5:07 PM on October 3, 2013

Kim’s real diet revealed: A dozen doughnuts fried in bacon grease, a triple whopper with extra cheese and extra large fries, a large chocolate shake,a large cake with extra whipped cream, a pound or more of pasta in heavy cream, over a side of beef, followed by a light dinner. Oh and a diet soda.

zyggie

Posted at 3:01 PM on October 3, 2013

Does not work. I found limiting sugar, carbs, diet drinks and eating more grilled, baked meats and veggies coupled with some form of exercise will work for average weight loss. For a person with a great deal of weight, they need to seek a doctors advice. never try these quick diets these celebs are doing for me they usually are very extreme and full of lies like the diet pill kim use to promote . I bet for the fast weight loss she has she did something else to flatten that stomach and butt. It happened too fast.

Kat

Posted at 1:45 PM on October 3, 2013

She looks fat and ugly

Sandra

Posted at 1:28 PM on October 3, 2013

Seriously folks, if you are someone who is willing to restrict your calories, exercise and have Garcinia Cambogia, two to three times a day, you might experience results that you have never had before. I say MIGHT, because it may not work for you. If you think that a majority of the problems of diet failure has been related to appetite control, then I strongly recommend giving this product a shot. Commit to two months. I know you have spent hundreds of dollars over the years on trying to lose weight.
Start with one bottle and see it yourself, see the ratings at health-savings.net

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 11:13 AM on October 3, 2013

don’t copy this………..IT WON’T HELP(as you can see).

bellagirl

Posted at 11:42 PM on October 6, 2013

Why do you think she wears that coat everywhere? The woman behind her is in a white gauzy light dress and Kim wears a coat. It appears she is hiding. Saw the picture of her in Paris and the Fashion Police thought the peplum dress with all the embellishments above her waist contributed to the girth.

If she is working as hard as she says then the weight should be falling off faster than this. I hope she gets her figure back because she is a beautiful girl, but articles about how much weight she’s losing are just false.