Robert Pattinson Goes On Date With Mystery Woman – Is It Dylan Penn?

Wed, October 2, 2013 4:42pm EST by 146 Comments
Robert Pattinson Concert Date
WENN

@comment brit 7:25pm

Posted at 8:55 PM on October 2, 2013

i am a brit and agree with you that mitpuk chooses to project a perception of robert that i have not seen but neither have i encountered any particular emnity against kristen rather pity and sympathy for what appeared to be a display from photographic evidence of discomfort and niaveity i wish them both well and if they do love each other then great they will find a way… love will out

mvk

Posted at 8:39 PM on October 2, 2013

In the picture it looks to me like he is alone. Good for him if he has a date. He deserves happiness.

scottydog

Posted at 8:11 PM on October 2, 2013

@mitpuk your comments are truly shocking i am gobsmacked

uplifting

Posted at 7:52 PM on October 2, 2013

i tried to post something uplifting here but probably got timed out due to circumstances robert and kristen are two very unusual actors in hollywood authentic honest and with huge charisma the vitriol they attract is consequently unprecedented please leave them alone and stop projecting your own shortcomings

Posted at 8:34 PM on October 2, 2013

NO time limit they delete posts always have

yes they are

Posted at 7:39 PM on October 2, 2013

He and Kris are still a couple..yes they are.

gay or not gay

Posted at 7:28 PM on October 2, 2013

Rob our with Florence 4 times within a week No Dylan at all those dates…. So Dylan was just a hookup and he moved on already again…… When are the Florence rumors starting. Wonder if Dylan story was made up by his people so that it looks like he is with girls??? No pi\cs which show he is romanticly involved. Just a pic in the viper room where he is not even looking at Dylan!
Never twittersightings. Always sightings out with guy friends. Something is fishy here!!!

Purespirit

Posted at 7:26 PM on October 2, 2013

P.S.
I’m from the U.K and you hardly hear anything over here apart from a few trashy sources that clearly are just speculating/guessing/stirring things up!
When I had my heart broken it took me years to really get over it! He’s being hounded at present wherever he goes…the media don’t give him a break PLUS he’s nursing a broken heart!
I think he’s indulging in escapism as a means to move on and heal. Spending time with lots of different friends is part of that process.

Sorry guys…it just makes me mad when fellow humans turn on soneone…anyone when they can’t defend themselves.

@pure spirit

Posted at 7:50 PM on October 2, 2013

You are soooooo right. We love Rob and I for one can’t understand the hate for Rob by the Krisbians. Rob loved KS and she broke his heart and anything after July 2012 was her doing. Don’t know why she would cheat on Rob with ugly RS, but she did and I’m certain it broke Robs heart. My god, how can people accept such behavior from his G F? I think Rob is one of the kindest and gentlest souls I’ve ever seen in the HW circuit, but some people don’t seem to understand the hurt cheating creates in a relationship. It’s devastating. Been there, done that, and wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Rob is a strong young man with his whole life in front of him and he will succeed and survive. Love to Rob.

Posted at 8:32 PM on October 2, 2013

OH for GODS SAKE hes a 27 year old man who made a choice to end a 5r year relationship
He doesnt look hearft broken to me hes not mourned gone to ground hid his pain by going to UK
No he was out wiht in 24hrs parties clubs pubs concerts with Katy Pabcake face give over kid!
What can we call Robs gay fans Robians you and your ilk seem to thnk everyone that is a Kristen fans has to be a (sorry) fanny muncher So you say Krisbians and we say Robians
OK ROBIANS ROBIANS you started it what do you say LOUI!!!!! ROBIANS sound good to you?

Damn!

Posted at 8:38 PM on October 2, 2013

@@pure spirit I get what you’re saying about having his GF kissing another man.
that would break any guys heart.
If he truly loved her I hope he got to the bottom of why she did it before the final break. Because if he didn’t It’s gotta be eating him alive.
Anyway my issue with your comment about how he’s the kindest and gentlest soul.If you don’t know him personally how can you make that statement. Just say he seems to have those qualities.
I have known some stars in my day and have some related to me in this day.
Believe me most of them are nothing like you see when they know people are watching.
They also have people that watch their backs and try to keep the REAL person under wraps.
I could never live like that. These actors and whatnot have got to be very strong and have a great support system if they have any chance of making it in the entertainment business.
Rob doesn’t seem to have that. It looks like he’s trying to find where he belongs.
Kristen grew up in the business and she has a GREAT! support system.If he has any chance of surviving in this business, the partying should be kept to a limit and stay true to yourself.
Surround yourself with people that are gonna tell you the truth, not what you want to hear or what they think is in your best interest.
Treat people how you want to be treated. Because those same people you will be seeing on your downward spiral, if you lose your grip on reality.
The guy needs a true friend and to maybe take a small vacation away from HW.
I hope he makes it and wish him well.

mvk

Posted at 8:41 PM on October 2, 2013

You go pure spirit. You said it all.

@damn

Posted at 9:05 PM on October 2, 2013

I don’t know him personally, but I know what it feels like to have the person you love most in your life to cheat on you. It is devastating! My feelings for Rob go in that direction. Men don’t accept cheating the way women do, you know that. I just feel that he is a kind and gentle soul because he doesnt bring up the KS cheating incident, ever! You’re right that KS surrounds herself with people to make her look good. Rob deserves the same. He is trying to move onmin his own way. Please give him the benefit of the doubt. He is a good man just trying to survive. Love you Rob!

guest

Posted at 10:03 PM on October 2, 2013

He is surrounding himself with some of the worst in hollywood..He needs good support not other acholics andf druggies to run around with.

Posted at 9:20 PM on October 2, 2013

Well said Damn and so well written good for you.

@Pure spirit

Posted at 9:35 PM on October 2, 2013

Don’t know why Kristen strayed? Er…because his heart was with Katy Perry? Are you in denial? Before the scandal, after the reconciliation….his heart was not with Kristen. So hard to understand? People changed! love changed. third parties stepped in. They are so young, let them learn and move on. Once the learn to prioritize a love and one person, they will experience true love.

Rob's no saint

Posted at 11:48 PM on October 2, 2013

@@purespirit– STOP acting like Rob is a saint because he is not AND stop blaming everything on so called “Krisbians” because Kristen fans are not doing everything that YOU KEEP accusing them of. The term “Krisbians” in itself is such a stupid word that only the stupid use. Rob does not have a “gentle soul” he proved that by his actions prior to the split and after it. Any one that “can’t forgive” does not have a gentle soul. So stop the lying and trying to portray him as something he is not. He may be all of those things in your head but in your head only. We have seen the real Rob and it ain’t good! We have seen his true colors and they ain’t pretty. As far as him succeeding that remains to be seen. I guess it all depends on whose coat tails and back he will ride on to get to his success. Yes, Kristen had an indiscretion and she must of had a reason to do so. Something had to be off in their relationship or lacking for her to send him a clear message in broad daylight. Just for the record, Rupert Sanders is a handsome man. I know you will never see that because you are blinded by Rob Pattinson. Everyone on this board can see you are obsessed with him. Stop living in the past it makes you appear ugly and cruel of heart. If you continue to live there then it is clear that you are an ugly person and your heart is evil. Plain and simple, no doubt about it.

@Mitpuk

Posted at 2:28 AM on October 3, 2013

@margaret in the pink Uk one ,please LOL ,you did not solicit Loui’s approval of this? Ha? Loui is stupid and will lead you DEEP into loony land. I thought you were getting better than befriending low lives and scumbags like these potty mouthed kids. You dissapoint me.
We have had constructive arguments about rob and kristen before , but now you have lowerd yourself to creating words like Robians, and asking for loui the nut case to support you in implementing them? Please refrain from stooping so low and go back to being an intelligent kristen fan who has valid points to make . I am not saying be a rob fan NOOOOO dont get me wrong ,stay a kristen fan , but please dont go back to lowering yourself by labeling and being a unity with obvious dark spirits who have no self respect . Be a kristen fan with a brain atleast. Make valid arguments then you will not have to end up desparate enough to want to create stupid words like ROBIANS.

lmp

Posted at 6:38 AM on October 3, 2013

She didn’t cheat wth RS. To cheat is to “betray sexually”. (MIrriam Webster). All she did was let the guy kiss her ONCE, and then, hours later, put his arms around her for about five minutes. Total PDA time no more than seven minutes. Nothing happened that would have shocked any of the neighbors on Pacific View drive. NO sex. NO cheating.

Let's get this straight!

Posted at 7:49 PM on October 3, 2013

@@pure spirit reply- Yes, Kristen cheated. She was raked over the coals for it, admitted it and has paid dearly for it!! Rob, loved the sympathy he got from it. He hasn’t seemed sincere since then. Over the last six months Mr. Pattinson has showed us many faces, flirt, serial dater, fame whore, tacky Dior Campaign, visits to hospitals that seemed like photo opportunities. Kristen has said nothing.. Projection is everything.. He is trying too hard, and she is just happy to work and attempt to get on with her life. I applaud how she has come out of all of this. Rob just needs to pack it up and go home!! He is a sell out that many of his true fans don’t recognize any longer!!

Amelia

Posted at 8:40 PM on October 2, 2013

@Purespirit. Thank you for those comments. I wish they would leave them alone. They both have to heal. My husand cheated on me and it does take a long time to get over it. I don’t know if any this is true or false but it’s their lives and they have to live it the way they want. Time will tell and as the saying goes, “Time heals all wounds”.

Loui

Posted at 4:56 AM on October 3, 2013

@Rob no Saint ……Wow, what an excellent comment, nicely written with facts, loved it.

Loui

Posted at 5:12 AM on October 3, 2013

@@Mitpuk ……..you have just showed your true colors by hiding behind Margaret’s own name and being a total douche and coward, why on earth do you think Margret needs any approval from me, she is an independent Kristen Stewart Fan, and your horrible ugly jelousy is showing, because the Kristen Stewart Fans are uniting, and that is getting to be a serious problem for you, and I love the fact that you think I am a kid, thank you very much, that is a compliment, why don’t you attack me, don’t use Margaret or are you scared, most of the Kristen Fans know each other, shame so sorry to hear about your jelousy, are you the same person who tried to convince me to stop the Robert Pattinson nonsens, and you know what bothered me about you, your cowardly way of also hiding behind my own name as a cover up, you are transparent, sorry!

just sayin

Posted at 9:29 PM on October 2, 2013

Over react much! We don’t know why the RS incident happened but apparently whatever reasoning she told Rob he understood, agreed and forgave her. From that point on she did whatever she could to prove the love she had for him. She was prepared to take the relationship to the next level, to put her career on hold and concentrate totally on him. He obviously wasn’t ready for that, for whatever reason, they mutually agreed to separate. Whether permanent or temporary, time will tell. But I am convinced that it had nothing to do with the RS incident. For those that don’t like her and the tabloids its the easiest explanation. Then there are those that use it as a sword and swing it in retaliation whenever the need arises.

@Just saying

Posted at 11:04 PM on October 2, 2013

I agree too. Rob truly forgave her but the public brought it up over and over again and pressured him to question many things. The fact that KP was constantly in the background and hovering over their relationship at a very fragile period did’t help either. I wish KP was never in the picture. So many things would have been different now. I believe that she was unhappy with her own life and couldn’t stand to see Rob and Kristen happy.

Katy is a snake

Posted at 12:03 AM on October 3, 2013

@@Just saying– I totally agree with you. I think the beginning of their break up started with KP and not RS at all. I also think KP was jealous of what Rob and Kristen had because all of her relationships sucked. Katy was the wedge that came between Rob and Kristen. Rob wasn’t willing to give KP up and Kristen got tired of sharing him with KP. Something had to give and I guess Kristen got tired of fighting a losing battle and decided to let KP have him and sent him packing. KP didn’t expect the heat that she got from the fans. She wasn’t going to let her “hooking up” with Rob destroy her career so she ran to JM for cover. She then issued a statement taking a jab at KS about boobs. She knew that would be insensitive since KS has small boobs but she was angry about the heat she got and took it out on KS in the statement. I blame KP for the demise of Rob and Kristen’s relationship. Katy should of let Rob go and not led him on. She knew how he felt about her and she took advantage of that because her love life was suffering. She in my opinion took him from KS then dumped him for JM but kept him as a “friend.” I think they will be an item in the future and say the time wasn’t right before, mark my words. Glad KS realized that she deserves better and shouldn’t have to share her boyfriend with anyone especially when he doesn’t want to let go. Kristen will find true love again and this time she won’t have to share him with KP. Thank goodness!

anon

Posted at 1:31 AM on October 3, 2013

So true, very good explanation of what supposedly happened. There definately was not something right in their relationship. It takes two to mess things up and I believe like you that Rob had feelings for someone else and not truly for Kristen. Kristen made a huge mistake by falling for RS but I guess she did this because the guy gave her the attention that she was not receiving from Rob. Wherever they are now thats their life and their problems. Everyone should support both of them. I agree Robs actions are totally out of charecter than what has been for the last 5 years, but I think Kristen kept him grounded. Maybe this is the real RPattz and he was working so much with Twilight that he did not have the opportunity to party so much and show us what he really is like. He himself had said that what he portrays in the movies is not how he is in real life. Just a thought but the red head girl in artic monkeys concert looks a little like Sidney Liebes.

guest

Posted at 9:10 AM on October 3, 2013

@just sayin, love your comment very, very well said.

lol

Posted at 12:21 PM on October 5, 2013

Fanfiction once again,lol You know exactly what has happened.Your princess and her director wanted have a sex and come back to their respective partners like nothing happend.This is a ”story” played by men and women since ages.Only naive twilight fans bought ”momentary indiscretion” BS,just like you lol.This was full time affair,because married men stteped out in their relationship to have a sex with 20 something women and doing this because they know that their wives will forgive them easily.I would even say that having much younger lover is very ”normal” for old guys.You continue with your BS about kstew being ready to take her relationship to the next level,lol what kind of level?To continue her affair with married man and shooting with him next snow w. movie?For how long?I’m really sorry that Liberty wasn’t the one who discovered this affair,because all this media storm would have never happend to Rob and they would just split privately without all this sh.t spread around.

Purespirit

Posted at 7:17 PM on October 2, 2013

Why are so many people trying to pin so many labels on Rob!? GAY/BISEXUAL/DRUNK/WOMANIZER….give it a rest!!!
Stop all this backbiting judgemental criticism.
He’s a down to earth guy who got his heart seriously broken. He takes people at face value and does not dismiss anyone he likes, regardless of their personal preferences.
He’s making films, he’s going to the gym to get fit, he’s going to lots of concerts with lots of different friends………leave him be. Let him live his life and please, those who are unkind and jumping to harsh conclusions…stop being so cruel and unkind.

Katie

Posted at 10:47 PM on October 2, 2013

it appears that you’re saying the reason they broke up is over the RS incident. HOW do you know that? What makes you think they didn’t break up over the idea that Rob blew off Kristen time after time to go running around with his friends and he wanted to have his birthday without her?

So insensitive

Posted at 12:10 AM on October 3, 2013

@Katie— Him not wanting to spend his birthday with her is a major red flag that something was up. I think he had “cut her out” already and she just didn’t know it. It was time to end it at that point. He clearly no longer wanted to be with her. Well, she’s gone now and I for one hope she never looks back. He could of waited for another day to let her know he wanted out but to do it on his birthday was inexcusable!!! That was a “right punch” to the head.

guest

Posted at 1:35 AM on October 3, 2013

He had gotten back from NYC and being with Katy. He spent his birthday with Katy Perry. What more do you need?

Lori

Posted at 6:45 PM on October 3, 2013

@so insensitive…I don’t agree. And of course, everyone commenting on what happend July,3012 are saying supposedly, which means that none of us know why. Rob gave Kristen an awesome 23rd birthday which went on all week, buying her expensive gifts, etc. They looked happy walking down the street with her friends. He had taken her back and they looked in love again. I don’t think KP had anything to do with them at that time. Something awful happened on his birthday and unless Rob talks or Kristen talks, we do not know anything. We can speculate all we want and theorize what each one of us thinks happened and we still do not know. The days after his birthday was when the KP thing started, after he had left. This sh*t storm that has come down on Rob, calling he all kinds of ugly names is unbelievable. Remember, he has kept his mouth shut and has not said anything about Kristen or her about him. Does that not imply that he is a true gentleman and respects her? You have made his single life a pure hell by all the name calling and bashing of his personal life since he broke up, or she broke up with each other. I would be so ashamed of Rob saw some of these comments. He does not knows any of us, nor does Kristen. Please quit.

guest

Posted at 7:37 PM on October 3, 2013

He was with KAty Perry in NYC the first of May as was documented. This is when it staarted with Katy. He paid no attention to Kristen when she arrived in NYC> So don’t say it started afater he came back.

Filan

Posted at 7:12 PM on October 2, 2013

To Margaret in the Pink:
What did Rob do in the UK that seemed to turn the press on him in England? Just curious what you all think over there.

Posted at 8:11 PM on October 2, 2013

Over 3 year ago the year before the Kings Speach won the oscar Rob gave an interview
ON Good Morning in London said Britain made boring films know one wanted to watch.
Plays too highbrow try getting a seat for a WEST END play/show you can wait months for ticket.
So as you can see he didnt endear himself to Actors Production companies in Britain.
Maybe hes still bitter his last UK acting job was a West end play R was sacked during rehearsals
For telling Director he wanted to play the part HIS WAY he was dismissed I think Tom got the part?
He took a job at 20 after a years unemployment thats when he made AHSES homosexual film

guest

Posted at 8:41 PM on October 2, 2013

I SAW WHERE HE ADMITTED THIS SAME THING. IT CAME OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH.

mvk

Posted at 8:44 PM on October 2, 2013

So what if he said that. He is right. Every British movie I saw have been mostly boring.

Posted at 9:08 PM on October 2, 2013

MV its cos its not your culture we dont have all our stars looking like Barbie dolls
The most respected Films and TV dramas are ALL uNITED kINGDOM ONES
USA actors fall over themselves to appear in them
I ADORE USA movies my faves are the NORMAL ones about everyday things mostly INDIS
But lso love All the big boom action films just saw Ridick last weekend LOVED IT now hes a MANo When Rob insulted a whole Nations film and acting industry and his own country to boot not cool

Alejandrina

Posted at 10:35 PM on October 2, 2013

Margaret in what?
Again other long, long novel.
same thing over and over. As I said you, Just saying, and other one are truly obsessed with that gay topic right and other bad things about Rob (well according to you) . You are a little freaky. And I’ve talked to British fans about Rob and never had said that about him.

T2

Posted at 6:51 PM on October 3, 2013

@Margaret..I see nothing in your comments that would turn the press against Rob. What he said is partially true and that is why all the Brits are coming to the US for work. Now, everythime you turn around, each movie that comes out now usually has a British actor in it.

Filan

Posted at 7:08 PM on October 2, 2013

Repost:
Like I said earlier, Rob hangs out with lesbian/bisexual women and men, not girls that he is dating or hooking up with. Florence Welch said years ago that she is bisexual and loves kissing women. He was hanging out with Sia a couple of months ago and she’s bisexual. He went to some gay club with Michelle Rodriguez over the summer. The nickname Krisbian itself is an obvious way to imply Kristen and her more devoted fans are thought of as either Lesbians or bi’s. And isn’t his friend Marcus Foster gay? I’m not sure but I thought I read that somewhere. Rob is either gay or bisexual. It’s unfortunate that as liberal as Hollywood is it would still really hurt his career if people knew. He wouldn’t get anymore leading man roles. It kills the soul to hide who you are and I bet that’s why he’s been drinking so heavily.

Filan

Posted at 7:05 PM on October 2, 2013

It’s called “Media Training”. When an actor signs contracts to be in a franchise of movies they are trained how to answer questions. They do this with boy bands and musicians too. He became a 14 year old model to meet girls? Doubtful. But I bet he answers the same questions the same way no matter who is interviewing him. That’s what Media Training is about. Make the teenage girls see you as a SAFE guy so they spend their money on the merchandise. These women he hangs out with are an odd mix to me. They don’t seem attractive enough to be the typical model types that straight actors like Leonardo Dicaprio, Clooney, etc. use and discard. Having gay friends doesn’t make a person gay but put all the pieces together. Where are his guy friends? Straight men don’t spend there time hanging out with a bunch of women for their friendship. Rob genuinely seems to be almost “one of the girls.” And please don’t start with the fact that he has sisters so that’s why he hangs out with girlfriends. Lots of guys grow up with sisters and are still “one of the guys.”

@Filan

Posted at 7:14 PM on October 2, 2013

Enough of the posts already, move on to another. It’s none of your business who Rob hangs out with. You are nothing to him and don’t know any more about him than the rest of us. Maybe you are gay and wish Rob was, but as another poster stated, look them both up and find out the truth, it ain’t Rob.

Posted at 8:02 PM on October 2, 2013

I dont think hes gay not even BI its all to do with POWER but I dont know knowone does
But it doesnt semm likely

just sayin

Posted at 10:07 PM on October 2, 2013

@@Filan Why does he/she need to move on? They expressed an opinion. Obviously not one that you agree with but tough. He didn’t call anyone names unless you consider gay and bi as bad words and then you are a bigot. You obviously feel that if he was gay or bi that is a bad thing. I took your dare and googled ‘is pattinson gay’. I got more hits than I could ever read. So what’s your point !

Katie

Posted at 11:10 PM on October 2, 2013

and how would you know?????

lmp

Posted at 7:02 AM on October 3, 2013

Seriously, Just Sayin, Robert said the only way he and Kristen would ever get back together, would be if he were to give up his “lifestyle” and that would never happen. Think he still feels that way? If so, there’s no point shipping him with anybody else either. No other girl should– or would if she had any sense–get into that triangle–Rob, Alcohol, girl–not even Florence. Think he has just decided to dedicate his life to his “lifestyle”? Your guess ?

lmp

Posted at 7:08 AM on October 3, 2013

Ok, I Googled Kristen is Gay and got pages of hits of scurrilous gossip rags publishing unfounded speculation by unidentified sources. Not a single thing verifying anything. Googled Rob is Gay. Same thing. Snips and scratches of ancient unfounded allegations. Truth, my foot!

Alejandrina

Posted at 12:52 AM on October 3, 2013

Filan and just sayin
As I said before you are a little obsessed about the gay topic. You are a litte freaky and no, I will not to start of the sisters thing, In fact I think this comments are racist

T2

Posted at 6:56 PM on October 3, 2013

@Imp…When did Rob say that the only way he and Kristen would get back together is if he would change his lifestyle. Rob hasn’t said anything about the breakup or Kristen. Did you dream this?

llmp

Posted at 1:48 AM on October 3, 2013

Rob has a group of guy friends he has been very close to since his school days, but they have gown up, formed relationships, and taken on responsibilities that keep them in other parts of the world. Kristen and her family and her little circle took their place as best they could, and now that she’s gone, they are who he has left. Doesn’t it occur to anyone that he might be deliberately choosing to hang out with the friends who won’t be sexual rivals and threats to Kristen–the friends who won’t cause her pain??

guest

Posted at 10:14 AM on October 3, 2013

No. He’s hanging with various different people and expanding his network of friends too and hanging with his new love interest. As hard as it is when we move on we can be sensitive to our Ex yes but we can’t worry about it and have to live our lives. There are many hours of the day in which we do not know with whom or how Rob spends his time! And I would wager he’ spending some of that time with persons with whom Kristen will be hurt if made aware but since it’s not captured on film, we don’t know about it.

Damn!

Posted at 10:15 AM on October 3, 2013

@llmp, I don’t think he’s thinking about KS if he were I think he’d hop a plane and beg her back.
I think they mutually decided to split because whatever caused her to make out with RS in the first place was still there and maybe one or the other didn’t want to, or didn’t have the time to work on the relationship.
If any of that were the case then they shouldn’t be together. It’s good they split and can now move on.
KS just has a better support system then RP does. He’s now just floating along trying to find where he belongs. Not a good place to be, and that’s just MY opinion.
I don’t think he has one true friend. If he did he wouldn’t be floating around in such weird groups of people.
The guy needs a vacation and to get back to his roots, and rekindle some old friendships.

guest

Posted at 10:22 AM on October 3, 2013

Rob hangs with the girls b/c he’s insecure and shy and feels more at ease with women. If he isn’t already, he’s in need of therapy and I don’t say that with malice. For his own benefit he should work on himself and maybe casually date. He and Kristen both seem to need to latch on to people. She’s not been alone since the split, and she’d benefit from therapy too. Rob was her rock and he’s gone now and she’ leaning on heavily on others. Both need to learn how to stand on their own two feet independently.

Guest

Posted at 6:53 PM on October 2, 2013

Lol, just because one in the group has blond hair it may be Dylan. Don’ think it looks anything like Dylan. With this said, there used to be a mysterious poster that even before R/K broke up would say look into Rob’s relations with Florence and said all would be revealed in time. They were spotted at a party when Kristen took her road trip to Marfa Tx for a wedding in April. Then he and Florence had dinner together during that infamous week he spent in NYC where supposedly the troubles began, and now these outings. I don’t believe the mysterious poster. Just think it’s worth mentioning in case we shockingly learn there’s creedence to the claim. Hey, stranger things have happened. Florence knows Kristen too but I don’t know if she considers Kristen a friend. Rob’s also good friends with the drummer in her band.

surf

Posted at 8:35 PM on October 2, 2013

and friends with the blonde keyboardist, isabella….there was a photo of rob and isa playing the piano at rob’s house in early april

Sam

Posted at 11:37 PM on October 2, 2013

I think the one in the jean jacket is Dylan. They seem to be protecting her.

Filan

Posted at 6:37 PM on October 2, 2013

So Hollywood Life is deleting messages again!

Posted at 7:03 PM on October 2, 2013

They do it reg

just sayin

Posted at 6:28 PM on October 2, 2013

Interesting to me that he seems so much more comfortable hanging with women than guys. Wonder why?

llmp

Posted at 6:08 AM on October 3, 2013

Why might an extremely good looking man prefer the company of women to that of men? Jealously. Without doing a thing but standing there, a good looking guy may inspire, in other men, an irresistible desire to take him down a peg. He may have to spend much of his time in male company with his hand on the hilt of his sword. Why wouldn’t he prefer to spend time with people who don’t see him as a rival? People with whom he can just relax? Who want to be nice to him? Women.

AMW

Posted at 6:16 PM on October 2, 2013

Why is the pic of KS and RS on the bottom? HL that is media bullying. Shame on you.

T2

Posted at 7:01 PM on October 3, 2013

@AMW…..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhx*&*#$@%^. Part of that is a scream and the rest expletives regarding your comment.

Maya

Posted at 6:14 PM on October 2, 2013

He doesn’t look happy to me.

Posted at 7:02 PM on October 2, 2013

When did you last see him looking Happy hes a miserable ,looking sod
On UK news today they were talking about him and a YIOUNG reporter was saying
Why does he always look so GLUM ? Why is he always with a posse of women.
One said doesnt he realise how old he is dressing like a street kid not big OHHHHs for Rob in UK

Heidi

Posted at 7:18 PM on October 2, 2013

He is miserable because he is being papped. He wants to enjoy his life without being constantly followed by people that make up lies about him.

Lori

Posted at 9:49 PM on October 2, 2013

@Margaret, please tell me why you hate Rob so much. I mean the way you talk about him is pure hate and bitterness and I know it not because he and Kristen are broken up. It’s something else that makes you slander him like this. It’s appaling that one person could have this much hate and judgment on a person they don’t even know. I feel so sorry for you that you have this hate inside you. All of these comments about Rob are so negative and Kristen would be so ashamed that her fans would talk in this manner. I will never read anything you write again. I will scroll on by because I don’t want that kind of hate to affect me.

@Mitpuk

Posted at 2:48 AM on October 3, 2013

I guess living with glum kristen for 5 years left some traces on him. Aint it ? You never cease to amaze me in a horrible way. What is the difference between how rob dresses to how kristen dresses? What happened to you Margaret?

@@MitpUk

Posted at 2:54 AM on October 3, 2013

Ha ha haaa! She befriended LOUI and her crew. Thats enough to eat away at your entire brain matter. He he he heeeeee…

lenaj

Posted at 6:14 PM on October 2, 2013

Maybe, they like the same type of music, RP and F? Maybe I’m wrong, but did not make music for Florence for Snow White Kristen Stewart movie?

Loui

Posted at 5:26 AM on October 3, 2013

@@MintpUk ………..you are really trying your best to break the bond between the Kristen Fans on this board, you are so transparent hiding under our names, Loui and my crew used to be Robert Fans, but we have seen the light and the true Robert Pattinson, you tried to persuade me aswell yesterday, you almost succeeded, but you made one mistake you were cowardly enough to also write to me under my own name, sorry dead give-away of a insincere coward, nice try again. Jelousy will show you up fur who you are every time!

Gone with the wind!

Posted at 6:10 PM on October 2, 2013

Could be one of his sisters?
She looks kind of familiar.

Brunette is mystery girl

Posted at 12:21 AM on October 3, 2013

@Gone… I think the blond is his sister. She looks like it. I think the brunette is Robs mystery girl.

guest

Posted at 6:09 PM on October 2, 2013

It all starts again. HWL can’t go a day without something new aboiut Rob. Get a life.

Posted at 5:51 PM on October 2, 2013

3 women with him his own harem then doesnt or wont anyne tell him how gross a look tis s getting
HIs dress helooks like hes aping (copying) a Black Hoodie hes 27 not 17 ujnshaven hes lost the it
He looks like ascruffy kid hanging on a st corner when will it sink in to his head he not a kid
He is 27 years old and once again No men I see no sujprise there then

@Mitpuk1

Posted at 5:58 PM on October 2, 2013

Hes with his friends, dear, do you know what that is, having friends and doing things with them? Rob is getting better looking every time we see him, I love the scruffy Rob, makes him sexier than ever. And just like KS, he can wear what he pleases and certainly doesn’t care what you think about him. Go get some friends, hang out wearing a hoodie, and you’ll see how wonderful life is. At least Rob isn’t posting lies about someone he doesn’t know!

Posted at 6:58 PM on October 2, 2013

NO NAME again you can almost smell the BO from his picture hes not sexy looking like that
Hes trying to get the black kid street look at 27! We find him amusing in Britain man/child hes called OH and Friends my dear men NORMALLY have MOSTLY male friends this DUDE hehehe
Does he have a has a sign that reads Only women allowed
hun I ride a Harley Hubbie ride a Goldwing 1800 we belong to a Bike what should I say :club”
I have a fun ;life a great life 2 weeks ago I fed Dolphins and watched the Whales migrate
I have fun If you tihnk he looks sexy well go for him I like a man to be CLEAN smell Of Chane
Wear sewxy Mosimo Jean and sexy shirts BUT then IM a teen of the 70s glitter lam not filth
NO name beauty is in the eye of the beholder tell me why is this man looking worse every day?

@mitpuk1

Posted at 7:25 PM on October 2, 2013

I have several friends in the UK and none of them feel the way you do. You shouldn’t think you are the voice of England, because you aren’t. Many are offended at the way KS cheated on Rob. They don’t love her as you do. You are correct, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in my eyes, and several of my British friends, he is beautiful, sorry you feel different, but that’s what’s wonderful about the USA, and that’s why Rob is here. Have a great day ma’m.

@mitpuk1

Posted at 7:57 PM on October 2, 2013

If Rob is so well loved in England, why did he end up being no 7 only on the Empire list of top actors? Remember, this publication is a British magazine. While Krsten ended being no 4, when she’s American.

@mitpuk1

Posted at 8:04 PM on October 2, 2013

#7is pretty damn good in my book, look at the others who fell behind him. A girl that gives herself easily to men is very easily more popular than Rob. Still, Rob is in the top 10 and that is wonderful. Love me some Rob.

guest

Posted at 8:39 PM on October 2, 2013

IF THAT IS TRUE EMMA AND SCARJO MUST REALLY BE SPREADING IT AROUND. YOU THINK? HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?

terry

Posted at 12:16 AM on October 3, 2013

People like to blame Kristen for the way he dresses. It is so pathetic…

@enna

Posted at 7:01 AM on October 4, 2013

The hoodie is an attempt at anonymity–the best he can do short of wearing a fake beard, which wouldn’t even disguise him, since we’ve all seen him with a real full beard. Rob’s head shape and size are so distinctive even a fake nose wouldn’t disguise him. The hoodie probably does work some of the time, or he wouldn’t keep wearing it. And Margaret, you forget this is Southern California. Dress is much more casual here than most other places. You’re not surprised to see jeans at the opera, flip-flps at the symphony and sweats at the ballet. The way Kristen dresses that gets so much flack, is just typical Co Cal girl.

Marla

Posted at 5:43 PM on October 2, 2013

Rob and Florence have been friends for quite a while. One thing that will bond them together is the love of alcohol. Florence has been known to have an unhealthy love affair with alcohol.

just sayin

Posted at 6:24 PM on October 2, 2013

Perfect!! Match made in heaven!!!

Posted at 8:55 PM on October 2, 2013

SEveral of your British friends not he British public hunny how old are you 20 or so?
Still have his posters on our wall ahhhhh thats Ok we all did it mine was PeteTownsend
Why would anyone be offended with a few kisses what about Sienna Miller she broke up
Jude Laws marriage to Sadie Broke up Robyn Penns marriage to Sean
Her affair with Balt drove Bathazars wife in to a hospital NOW thats a women who is !!!!!…..
YOU are only offended because its ROB your god your angel come down from heaven .
Hes not in UK because UK dont want him his ego as big as Nelsons Column USA can have him
THe way you ended it I realise your not from UK so I take what you aid with a pinch of salt
You too have a ,lovely day OH and we dont cal anyone other than the Queen or Female serving officers Maam but thanks as I was an Officer in the Royal Navy in the mid to late 70s xxx

Alejandrina

Posted at 12:43 AM on October 3, 2013

just sayin
you start and then you don´t like it when someone says something about little “Miss K”.
You told me something yesterday ( well I told you before), remember… What are you doing her?
Rob and the little “Miss K” are no longer together so what´s the problem. Get over it. Well anyway attention is attention as I have repetead you over and over again. So who cares about you.

Posted at 8:59 PM on October 2, 2013

Reply to no name your saying an Oxymoron Kristen is 4th cos shes a slut
‘Robs 7 cos why hes not a male slut? Sorry Pal your post doesnt make sence
Hey I think when hes washed and dressed hes one good looking man
Kristen is a beautiful young women no make up still lovely as only the young can look
To be honest I dont think nationality comes in to it?

Posted at 9:01 PM on October 2, 2013

We dont know that for a fact do we I dont like nhim but I hope hes not got a drink problem
It would be so sad I lost my baby bro to booze.
Just a thojght where are his family? Why arent they over seeing him if I was his MUM!
Id have been there with in 24hrs last May Thats why Ive never beleived the guff of a close family

red head

Posted at 5:43 PM on October 2, 2013

I think, again accompanied Florence.

Lori

Posted at 5:25 PM on October 2, 2013

HL, you love to twist things around that you know will get you the most hits on your site. The blonde is Florence’s sister and Florence is going in the door. Florence and Rob have been friends for a long time. They are both Brits and love music. Friends going with friends to a concert. No big deal.

Posted at 7:06 PM on October 2, 2013

We arent Brits dear we are English OK Brit is a name used by the Irish bombers OK

Guest

Posted at 5:18 PM on October 2, 2013

If he went with Dylan how doesn’t someone know? You have pictures and witnesses.

Filan

Posted at 5:16 PM on October 2, 2013

Ashleigh

Posted at 5:36 PM on October 2, 2013

He is not gay or bi. He said multiple times he like girls and that’s why he became an actor to get over his shyness talking to them. I have a ton of gay and bi friends doesn’t make me one and the same goes for him!

Posted at 6:05 PM on October 2, 2013

NO he became a model to do that google check your facts HIs mum let him do tween modeliing
He went Part time at 14 he thought it great as he could get to meet women and as we see manipulate them for his own ends Rob doesnt seem to need a any help at all
HOW many men hang with own harem of ladies nightly if Dylan was there shed had her hair dyed?
Rob doesnt DO MEN IM typing and TV on talk about Rob on SKY ASKING about his sexuality
I dont kn ow if Robs gay It wouldnt appear so nor Kristen but if he was bi would his futire drop?
I dont know if its diff for men than women AJ is GAY she admitts that 100%
R looks filth yimagine food on his face in his beard hes certainly managed to loose his Sex apeal

@Mitpuk1

Posted at 7:00 PM on October 2, 2013

Hes behind 3 girls going to a concert! How is he connected with them? He stopped modeling at 12. Please don’t be angry at what a child of 12 does. I know you hate him for leaving KS, but don’t you think that is his choice? He needs to live his life to make himself happy, I think he is just trying to survive and move on. Rob isn’t gay and you know that, why even pose that question on this forum? I don’t think he has lost his sex appeal, because a beard can always be shaven off. Rob is a good man and I’m sorry you hate him because he dumped KS, but he has to do what he thinks best for himself.

@filan

Posted at 5:51 PM on October 2, 2013

Since you and the Internet know everything, google Rob gay then google Kristen gay, you’ll find your answer there, aw hell, I’ll tell you, you’ll find pages and pages of Kristen, but not one about Rob. Maybe he’s just a nice guy and doesn’t worry about someone’s sexuality when he picks friends. Makes him kinda special doesn’t it? Krisbian.

lmp

Posted at 6:27 AM on October 3, 2013

You’ll find pages and pages of equivocal speculation and gossip. Not a snip of evidence. She answered that question years ago: “NO. I like the dudes”.