Miley Cyrus: The Truth Behind Her Alleged Pregnancy

Wed, October 2, 2013 9:43am EDT by 54 Comments
Miley Cyrus Pregnancy Rumor
Courtesy Of Instagram

KAYLA

Posted at 11:05 AM on May 6, 2014

she is deff not prego I think she is the worst roll model in the world. I like her music but not her. it would be one thing if she was just a pop start but she started out as Hannah Montana there are children who looked up to her I think shes a hot mess waiting to explode and she teaching young children who look up to her that sex and partying and drugs is goo. screw that miley cyrus I get that you want to be you all for that but the kids that’s just one more thing in this messed up world we need pop stars telling people its cool to do drugs party and have sex now shes pregs YEA OKAY GIRL BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

A Mom

Posted at 7:22 PM on April 15, 2014

She’d probably have an abortion anyways, if not already. Child-women like her would find it an inconvenience to grow up.

Jordan

Posted at 1:29 AM on April 14, 2014

She should put the dildos wherever she wants.. It is her body, her twitter, her dildos and most importantly – HER CHOICE.
No matter why or what your opinion is on her the important thing is that it IS her life, not yours and every decision she makes isn’t made for her haters/fans. her choices are made to make HER happy.

john

Posted at 12:03 PM on April 14, 2014

very good point

im so proud you had the balls to stand up to the people who put miley cyrus down

Im on you side on this one she is grown and she can do what ever the **** she wants

she is old enough to make deisons on her own.

miley we are so glade to be fans of you always and forever ♥

miley we love you ♥

KAYLA

Posted at 11:09 AM on May 6, 2014

GLAD SHES HAPPY BUT WHAT YOUR NOT GETTING IS SHE WAS A CHILD STAR FIRST IM ALL FOR BEING YOU BUT HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE KIDS WHO LOOK UP TO HER AS HANNAH MONTANNA SHES MORE THEN WELCOME TO PUT HER DILDOS WERE SHED LIKE BUT I DONT THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA TO POST IT TO THE WORLD FOR MY KIDS TO SEE YOUR KIDS TO SEE AND SOME DAY HER KIDS NOT A HATTER BUT SHES DEFF NASTY

kristen

Posted at 8:23 AM on April 13, 2014

Its so sad to see Mikey this way. I use to adore her, now the stuff she does just looks gross and inappropriate. I know she wants to get her name out there and doesn’t care what people think of her but she is going about it all wrong! There are so many other ways to get big without doing all the things she does. She should of never sold her soul, its all down hill from here.

Hannah

Posted at 12:44 PM on April 11, 2014

I think it’s cool that Miley’s prego! I love Miley! I think she’s perffff! Sooo uh don’t hate on her!

Chris

Posted at 3:58 PM on April 11, 2014

If you had to get rid of one of the two, who would you pick; Miley Cyrus or Obama? Just one? I’d kill myself

john

Posted at 1:36 PM on April 12, 2014

Obama for sure he needs to get the **** out of the whitehouse

we need all white people in the whitehouse no more blacks to run the whitehouse

Kena

Posted at 12:43 PM on April 14, 2014

I really think that you need, like new brain cells through out….you have to be kidding…definitely would set a new standard (low) on parenting styles/skills

Tojo

Posted at 7:06 PM on April 10, 2014

One thing is for sure,unlike the Kardashians, Miley Cyrus wouldn’t be caught dead copulating with a Negro.

IZZY

Posted at 6:53 PM on April 10, 2014

What the…. i cant belive it, she is not going to be a mom is she?

Izzy

Posted at 7:11 PM on April 6, 2014

Wtf?!?!?!!!

Zee

Posted at 4:00 PM on April 6, 2014

You know what my friends said im a a better song writer then miley i could rap circles around here i bet if she challange me she would lose her career im 14 years old and she just aounds like a Mental person trying to talk crazy so miley how about a challange are u willing to put ur career up ?

Tianna

Posted at 3:42 PM on April 6, 2014

Wow all these people trying to make people pregnant they need to chill with this lying

AmericanDreamer

Posted at 12:16 AM on April 6, 2014

I’m guessing that Miley Cyrus considers taking it up the butt to be safe sex.

Although she is probably too stupid to know she cant get pregnant that way

jfdksla

Posted at 9:28 PM on April 4, 2014

I’m sorry…. What?

Sarah Lee

Posted at 9:48 PM on April 3, 2014

You have a big dick.

Sheridan

Posted at 6:34 PM on March 31, 2014

Miley I used to love you!!! I had all your songs and looked up to you just like every other kid in America did but now your just being wreak less and it’s dangerous but I’m a Christine and I was taught that its not my place or anybody else’s for that matter to judge. But you have to be careful because you only get one life and you should live it but that doesn’t mean doing drugs, drinking, and wearing provocative clothing is ok. Think about what you do because kids still look up to you

shamiya

Posted at 11:34 PM on February 22, 2014

I LOVED MILEY ON HANNAH MOTANNA AND I LOVE HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMMA TRY TO SEE HER IN APRIL IN HER CONCERT LOVE U MILEY FOREVER AND ALWAYS IM A HUGE FAN AND WHO CARES IF SHE PREGENT IT WUD BE CUTE TO SEE A MINI MILEY AROUND ANYWHO LOVE U MILEY U DA BEST DESTINY HOPE CYRUS AKA SMILY AKA MILEY :)