Kim Kardashian’s Post-Baby Diet Optimized For Breastfeeding

Wed, October 2, 2013 2:15pm EDT by 10 Comments
Kim Kardashian Diet
Fameflynet/Courtesy of Instagram

Aurora T. Agee

Posted at 3:07 AM on October 12, 2013

AGREED! I am pumping and exclusively breastfeeding (I pump around 12 ounces a day, plus exclusively nurse…he’s only had 3 bottles). I am up to running 20+ miles a week and working out 6 days a week, and no problems so far. However, I do eat 5-6 times a day (I am really hungry!!!!) and I drink water like you would not believe. When he wakes to eat, I try to chug at least 6-8 ounces myself….and sometimes I can’t stop, I am sooooo thirsty!

This is great to share with people though, so they aren’t afraid to get out there.

One thing a friend told me was that if you do notice a bit of a drop (even though you think you are eating andr rinking enough)….add healthy fats and drink more water. She said she added avocado or chia seeds to EVERYTHING. =)

kasey wilson

Posted at 1:44 PM on October 6, 2013

I don’t believe this for a second. How dedicated can you be when you leave your 3 month old for an entire week? My daughter is 11 months and I have never left her overnight. It isn’t impossible but I think it would be difficult to pump enough for an entire week this early unless you were constantly pumping. She is way to selfish for that!

Episode Guide

Posted at 2:31 PM on October 5, 2013

I think she looks Fabulous after giving Birth.

geanette

Posted at 7:35 PM on October 4, 2013

Boxer Legs!

Brenda

Posted at 12:44 PM on October 3, 2013

I m so sick of hearing about Kim Kardashian. She and her family are nothing but trash. Who leaves their baby to go to paris for fashion week.

Kim K is "mommy dearest"

Posted at 2:27 AM on October 3, 2013

Kim Kardashian is mommy dearest Kanye said that child only brought out for paid viewing & pictures. It will be photoshopped till surgery can be done on her.

Then the child will have to go back to her room/cell till the next “viewing”. Just like Joan Crawford.

Sick.

Kim K is "mommy dearest"

Posted at 2:04 AM on October 3, 2013

Kim aka mommy dearest only interested in making money off of her daughter being seen in public then locks her back up in her little nursery/ cell.

Courtney

Posted at 6:16 PM on October 2, 2013

@Aleta Joy you hit it right on the head nursing moms need the support of a good bra because the weight of the milk pulls their breasts down. Kim was never nursing in the first place she’s too vain to put anyone above herself let alone a child

Shelly

Posted at 5:40 PM on October 2, 2013

Wasn’t it first reported Kim wanted to pump her her breast milk and fly it back to the States by Fed Ex but Kanye said it was ludicrous.

So now you’re reporting…….. “She left frozen breast milk for her mom and babysitter Kris Jenner, and Kris is feeding the baby, according to TMZ”……I’ll believe this when pigs jump over the moon and we can see it. IMO, the only people feeding the little one are the nannies. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a wet nurse. I can’t see PMK taking time with any of her grand children. No way do I believe this story.

Aleta Joy Bruno

Posted at 2:49 PM on October 2, 2013

Hopefully she continued to pump while away or she could dry up, but having a breast lift and going under anesthesia, will get into milk supply, yeah she’s so concerned for her baby alright, when nursing I don’t remember ever going bra less to pose for pictures, wouldn’t be too comfortable!