Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Slim, Post-Baby Body In A Tight Skirt

Tue, October 1, 2013 9:15am EDT by 32 Comments
Bauer Griffin

taylor

Posted at 11:33 PM on October 1, 2013

To Kenny, didn’t you just see I said I meant Larry? I’m not agreeing with him, but with Steve

Kenny

Posted at 8:51 AM on October 2, 2013

@Taylor, Yes I did see you were agreeing with Larry, I also think Larry is right.

Maria

Posted at 9:15 AM on October 2, 2013

@Kenny, Yea, I just read the post, I do agree with Larry also. That unreality show won’t last much longer, I read they want to bring Lamar’s troubles into the story line now. Really? They are grasping for straws.

Marla_Dennis12 (@Marla_Dennis12)

Posted at 7:26 PM on October 1, 2013

my roomate’s mother makes $63/hr on the computer. She has been unemployed for six months but last month her check was $15936 just working on the computer for a few hours. website here….

ℬ­u­z­z­5­4.ℭ­o­m

Tyrell

Posted at 2:31 PM on October 1, 2013

She is so sexy. I wanna marry that. Screw Kanye, I hit that.

Binsky

Posted at 2:32 PM on October 1, 2013

We gon take turns?

WHAT A BOOB

Posted at 10:13 PM on October 1, 2013

@Tyrell , Why not everyone else has.

guest

Posted at 10:52 AM on October 1, 2013

@Larry – You sound like a loser. The Kardashian’s have been on for 8 seasons, how many other family reality shows do you know that have lasted 8 seasons? They signed an extension through 2015, their show is far from being cancelled you idiot.

teri

Posted at 11:12 AM on October 1, 2013

Thank you. As for Larry, their show ain’t going nowhere, wherever you got your lies are from tacky sites like Radar and what not, too many to name that hate on kardashians, who, accroding to Forbes and various others are right around the corner from a BILLION dollar family. Wanna keep talking Larry

Larry

Posted at 5:20 PM on October 1, 2013

@teri They are not billionaires you idiot.

Larry

Posted at 11:19 AM on October 1, 2013

@guest, extension means nothing, just like the Kris talk show was to be extended? That went straight down the toilet . Wake the hell up.

Steve

Posted at 2:28 PM on October 1, 2013

More like shut the hell up

Steve

Posted at 2:28 PM on October 1, 2013

You are a loser, they’re baby is worth more than you’ll ever be

guest

Posted at 2:49 PM on October 1, 2013

@Larry – You keep proving that you are a loser!! Kris Jenner’s talk show was a “trial run” for the Summer. It has not been confirmed if it will be picked up in 2014. As for KUWTK, it has been on for 8 seasons, what part of having an 8 season run don’t you understand? They are already taping for the season 9 and gossip sites like RadarOnline actually help keep KUWTK on the air, since that gossip site runs stories on the family daily!!

Larry

Posted at 5:13 PM on October 1, 2013

@steve, Kardashions are losing money and show period. Get it? Idiot

Larry

Posted at 5:09 PM on October 1, 2013

@guest , Believe it they are going down the toilet .

guest

Posted at 10:34 AM on October 1, 2013

Kim looks FABULOUS!! I don’t understand how anyone would think she would not look good after giving birth.

Delilah M

Posted at 10:32 AM on October 1, 2013

she looks great. I’d like to see a pic of all those who are posting negative things. note: most women in North America are fat, it’s a fact. Must be insecurity that causes women to put others down. Just sayin

Taylor

Posted at 10:04 AM on October 1, 2013

She’s coming baaaack! Go Kim! She’s looks great, not fat either, for those being rude

WHEREISKIMSNOSE?

Posted at 9:40 AM on October 1, 2013

She looks fat, I’m just telling the truth. Her legs are fat, her arms are fat, see in the picture her right arm fat is hanging down? Her hair still looks like a cheap wig.

Teri

Posted at 10:06 AM on October 1, 2013

You must be a goddamn Cinderella then,huh? Only those insecure like picking out flaws, Kim’s got money in the bank, an A lister, and a beautiful baby girl. She ain’t thinking bout you. She laughing her way to the bank now, and the gym, with her fly self

Larry

Posted at 10:21 AM on October 1, 2013

Kim is no where near an A lister, and they are losing money as we speak.The Kardashion name brand has been going down hill, sales are way off, so they are grasping at straws now. I heard the reality show, which I never watched so I can’t comment on, is being cancelled soon. So if they are laughing , they are not at their bank!

Luigi

Posted at 10:07 AM on October 1, 2013

Does persian cat nose Kim ever steam the wrinkles out of her clothes? And if her body spanks ricochet off, everyone near her better be ready to take cover!

jjinfl

Posted at 1:47 PM on October 1, 2013

LOL, Luigi (above). The new skinny nose looks like she carried in some picture of a star and said, “I want her nose.” Too little for an Armenian face and looks glued on. Also your spanks comment is great! All her clothes are so wrinkled and many times burst in “Wardrobe Malfunctions” from tugging them on in three sizes too small for her; I doubt that it’s possible for her to “slip into” any of them as the article suggests. It probably takes Kanye to help yank them over that behind.

cvbvnrturtu568

Posted at 9:34 AM on October 1, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcb

Bored

Posted at 9:32 AM on October 1, 2013

Ugh, would someone please tell Kanye to let Kim wear some color again? All summer long, it was black, black, black. Now we are into fall and it’s nudes. Come on Kanye, I mean, I know you don’t want her in some of the outrageously tacky stuff she used to wear, but can’t the poor girl have a little pop of color every now and then?

Becky

Posted at 9:23 AM on October 1, 2013

Kim looks great. Love the outfit. I wish I had curves. I’m a size 2 and I hate it.

Heather

Posted at 10:33 AM on October 1, 2013

Becky, The “outfit” is extra tight undergarment spanks with a white shirt and a tight wrinkled skirt over it.

jjinfl

Posted at 1:52 PM on October 1, 2013

Exactly! Whatever she puts on, some diehard fan is going to try to brag about how terrific she looks. The combination of mis-sized clothes, dyed stringy bleached blonde hair, too much suntanning, and plastic face, is wrong on so many levels. What is she thinking of?

Taylor

Posted at 8:34 PM on October 1, 2013

Excuse me, Larry is who I meant. Go away loser

Kenny

Posted at 8:54 PM on October 1, 2013

Taylor, Yes I agree with Larry also.

Maria

Posted at 9:19 AM on October 2, 2013

@Kenny and Taylor, I totally agree with Larry as well.