Britney Spears Releases ‘Work B**ch’ Video — Watch

Tue, October 1, 2013 9:44pm EST by 7 Comments
Britney Spears Work Bitch Video
Courtesy of Instagram

Bernard Walker

Posted at 10:30 AM on October 2, 2013

Britney Britney like how you work this video. Target rich environ. Ment $$$$ or should I say mint. cars drinks and bling. tease please the music world is not busy nuff. more sparkle please

vccvbvbmrt568

Posted at 9:13 AM on October 2, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcb

Lu

Posted at 2:11 AM on October 2, 2013

She’s Back! I want to see her dance like slave 4 u, and I will see it!!
In her video she are sooo beautiful!! so proud of her, she improves so much! and she do it for all her fans! I love you Britney! for all this years, scince 1999!
So happy to see you shine again!!

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 12:33 AM on October 2, 2013

right britt, get back to those high schoolers!!

Mash

Posted at 10:47 PM on October 1, 2013

Ok!!! Nice video, the song doesn’t do nothing for me nothing new…it’s Britney so it will be a HIT…..Britney looks great but her dance moves are the same & she doesn’t deliver as much as she used to…don’t get me wrong I like Britney bcoz she’s such a sweet girl, loved some of her songs even thought I’ll never buy her cd’s or go see her live….it’s still the same thing all over again….B’s an entertainer,not a singer,sorry….gotta say like it is..but I like her as a person.

Mal-Agius@hotmail.com

Posted at 6:05 AM on October 2, 2013

What the hell do you mean not a singer? Of Course she is a singer. But her concerts tend to be more for entertainment than for the singing but that doesn’t mean that she is not entitled to be called a singer although she did sing some songs live during Femme Fatale Tour like Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know. Everybody who sings songs is entitled as a singer.

Floconette

Posted at 7:30 AM on October 2, 2013

I agree with you Mash.
And I love Britney but she really can’t dance nor act. Not since “Slave for you”.