Ashley Greene Engaged To Paul Khoury? See Her Ring

Mon, September 30, 2013 12:34pm EDT by 8 Comments
Ashley Greene Paul Khoury
Splash

nocole420

Posted at 10:24 PM on January 15, 2014

I hope he asks around about her before he marries her. Like why she left florida so quickly.

Kelsey Page

Posted at 7:00 PM on October 6, 2013

Paul Khoury is a weekend bartender at Rocco’s in Culver City. You can go see him scrub tables. This is just a fling. He can’t afford to buy Ashley a nice dinner let along a ring. He is a fame seeker and only with her because he likes to get his picture taken. He backstabs his friends and takes their girls.

Kelsey Page

Posted at 7:01 PM on October 6, 2013

**let alone

Sol

Posted at 10:09 PM on October 3, 2013

famewhore greene and his irrelevant druggie boyfriend. hahaha he’s a douche fame hungry just like her.

Liz

Posted at 10:33 PM on October 3, 2013

@ Sol What the HELL DID SHE DO TO YOU FOR YOU TO CALL HER NASTY NAMES AND MAKE A STUPID COMMENT LIKE THAT? I THINK SHE IS DELIGHTFUL YOUNG LADY

Alexis KhouryMatragos

Posted at 11:13 PM on September 30, 2013

Bonnie Faller, the trouble with Hollywood is they never get there facts correct.
If you need to know, my nephew is not engaged to Ashley, good friends and dating. I would would think he would ask his aunt to buy him the diamond since I am in the business. BOVA DIAMONDS. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at BOVA, Dallas, Texas,

Liz

Posted at 12:43 PM on September 30, 2013

If this is true I’m happy for her and I hope if and when they get married I hope they have many, many, many happy years together

Alexis KhouryMatragos

Posted at 11:10 PM on September 30, 2013

I am his aunt, believe me he is not engaged to her.