Selena Gomez Back In Los Angeles — Could She See Justin Bieber?

Sun, September 29, 2013 2:16pm EST by 88 Comments
Selena Gomez Sees Justin Bieber
FameFlynet, SplashNews

meg

Posted at 12:16 PM on October 18, 2013

When the most of us break up and their are no children involved tearing pictures and throwing those little things you got each other makes the pain feel better I have to say if my relationship was over and that was all anyone talked about it would hurt all over again. Just remember that and what they are going threw.

mb4real

Posted at 5:19 PM on October 16, 2013

Oh beliebers, I know that you are big fans of Justin, but Justin also isn’t a perfect person, you know about pee in the bucket, joints and more of that kinda stuff. I must admit Selena had a little benefit of him, but Selena didn’t used all his fame, she had a famous tv-show. But they really were in love. But if Justin has a new girlfriend, if the beliebers accept this girl too and sending no hate or death tweets, just like Selena.

Gabriella

Posted at 11:15 PM on October 7, 2013

Selena Gomez is using Justin Bieber for his fame. Selena Gomez only dates guys that are popular at the moment. Selena dated Nick Jonas when the Jonas Brothers was popular, then she dated Taylor Lautner when the Twilight series was popular, and now she’s dating Justin Bieber and he’s popular right now. Hmm… see a pattern? I do. Selena Gomez was also best friends with Demi Lovato when Camp Rock was popular but as soon as Taylor Swift started becoming popular Selena stopped being friends with Demi and started being friends with Taylor. Selena Gomez only dates and/or hangs out with popular celebrities in order to keep herself in the spotlight. Have you notice that when Selena Gomez is not dating and/or hanging out with popular celebrities nobody really talks about and/or pays attention to her but as soon as she starts dating and/or hanging out with popular celebrities all of a sudden people start to talk about and/or pay attention to her? Hmm… that’s weird. I think

mia

Posted at 5:29 AM on October 4, 2013

okay, they should get over themselves. but if i was a boy, i’d never go back to a girl who has a freakishly disturbed best friend who sticks up for her no matter what. EVEN by dissing.

Carmen

Posted at 11:27 AM on October 3, 2013

I think they shouldnt get back together because she broke his heart many times and she dosnt even deserve him -.-

Nicky Belieber

Posted at 5:36 AM on October 1, 2013

Are you Idiot ?? justin bieber is on china righ now! last night it was his BELEIVE TOUR !! i dont care about ……. selena!! ariana grande is better singer than …… selena!! justin bieber is million kilometres away from her so!

amanda

Posted at 4:37 AM on October 1, 2013

Justin Bieber has no talent. Girls are stupid and just go by his looks. Many other guys that look hotter then him. Selena is better off without him. Shes talented and Justin is just wannabe punk who blames being famous for his childish antics

KALANI

Posted at 4:53 PM on October 2, 2013

JUSTIN IS TALENTED. SELENA IS A FREAKING IDIOT. SHE HAS NO POISE. SHE THINKS SHE BETTER THEN EVERYONE AND HER FRIENDS. TO. WHICH THERE NOT.

alexis

Posted at 6:48 PM on October 3, 2013

so realy yu wanna sayy stuff about that girl if she wanna be wit him thats up to her not yu like come on now i love me selena , the person yu need to be talkin about is justin he the one cheatin on her hell . so he goen with evrybody when she not in town or somethen . this maken me mad yall need to stop worryen bout wat they got goen on worry bout yut relationships nd stopp worryen bout theres

SELENATOR

Posted at 3:51 AM on October 15, 2013

Ever heard of AUTO-TUNE?? It’s something JB uses

kelly

Posted at 8:55 AM on October 6, 2013

finally someone understands me, thank u amanda

David

Posted at 5:56 PM on September 30, 2013

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbor told me he was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is the easiest and most comfortable work I’ve ever done. Here’s what I do Jobs95.ℭo­m

sharmila

Posted at 3:40 PM on September 30, 2013

Selena is a strong women she will have to decide who she wants to be with it may not even be Justin it could be anyone if she whats to be with Justin she will make that choice . its up to her not up to us . it takes time to heal from a break up and she a good person she will make the right decision. i love Selena Gomez she my role model .

KALANI

Posted at 4:54 PM on October 2, 2013

SELENA IS STUPID. SHE’S FAR FETCH. AND SHE’S NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL. SHE’S NOTHING COMPARE TO REESE WITHERSPOON. AT LEAST SHE’S MORE GROUNDED THEN SELENA IS.

Posted at 2:22 PM on September 30, 2013

you all know? my door is always open for her . because i love selena gomez. and why i love her? because is very nice . like heaven on earth :)

Posted at 2:18 PM on September 30, 2013

she won’t even say to you all about me because i know her. she never said to the world that she loves me . :)

Posted at 2:14 PM on September 30, 2013

it is so hard to say that selena is telling media about her life . because she won’t say to you all :)

Posted at 2:11 PM on September 30, 2013

selena is a girl who will not even say something to you or to anyone because she knew that you all are human beings. she needs jesus christ to help her .

Posted at 2:11 PM on September 30, 2013

selena is girl who will not even say something to you or to anyone because she knew that you all are human beings. she needs jesus christ to help her .

Posted at 2:07 PM on September 30, 2013

even if she is deeply hurted of needing me still she won’t say that she needs me :)

Posted at 2:05 PM on September 30, 2013

that’s her love that she cannot say to the world that she loves me :)

Posted at 1:56 PM on September 30, 2013

selena didn’t wished me on 28 th september my birthday . you all know why? because she can’t say about me in this out world :)

Posted at 1:52 PM on September 30, 2013

selena had not even wished me on my birthday :)

Posted at 1:51 PM on September 30, 2013

hmm selena is my dearest :)

Posted at 1:49 PM on September 30, 2013

actually

Posted at 1:37 PM on September 30, 2013

you all do not have some other work? hey

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 30, 2013

28TH september was my birthday :)

Posted at 1:34 PM on September 30, 2013

hahaha :)

soon. (@iJustyBiebs)

Posted at 12:58 PM on September 30, 2013

Justin is in Asia, do you guys live under a rock or?