‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Peter Pan Strikes On Season Premiere

Sun, September 29, 2013 9:00pm EDT by 5 Comments
Once Upon A Time Season Premiere
Courtesy of ABC

guest

Posted at 10:03 AM on October 1, 2013

I kind of got the impression you don’t like Regina a lot because you actually never talk about her or her scenes… In fact you just pointed out that you enjoyed Snow punching her. I think Lana Parrilla is a superb actress and you should appreciate her work more… she’s making a villain like Regina actually loveable. Regina has a great story and she’s just as important as Snowing, Emma or Hook. I hope I didn’t offend you, it was just my impression I got also by reading your previous posts and I enjoy your recaps, I really do but maybe you could bring something more in for all the Regina fans out there because there are a loads of them. I think they would really appreciate it just like I would.

Guest

Posted at 1:03 PM on September 30, 2013

Noooo not another love triangle within a show

Erin

Posted at 12:46 PM on September 30, 2013

Yes same theory about Neal and Emma and Hook. I bet thats going to happen.

Ls1

Posted at 11:04 PM on September 29, 2013

Best moment… was Hook’s reaction to Emma being alive… that said it all. And then the lie about him fancying her, he fancies her all the time lol

I do agree that they will grow closer in Neverland due to this understanding and attraction and connection

Abby

Posted at 10:21 PM on September 30, 2013

agreeing with you on this one. the look on his face made me go awww. and i love all their scenes. special mention to when hook looked at emma when he was talking about A happy ending

i don’t wanna see a triangle. neal and mulan were cute, i have a feeling they’d grow closer