Robert Pattinson: Don’t Hurt Dylan Penn, Dad Sean Penn Warns

Sat, September 28, 2013 12:52pm EST by 196 Comments
Sean Penn Warns Robert Pattinson
Bauer-Griffin, SplashNews

Posted at 8:56 PM on September 28, 2013

Um, does anyone know whether Sean spoke to Rob about the reports of him boozing and bar hopping? Any discussion about that?

guest2

Posted at 9:32 PM on September 28, 2013

@guest…hate much?

cairn terrier

Posted at 8:13 PM on September 28, 2013

good grief blah di blah di blah

Twilight08

Posted at 8:25 PM on September 28, 2013

Hi cairn terrier. Loved your response. I can be too deep for some. But said in good spirit to ALL. However, I had to smile to your “….blah di blah di blah” too cute, funny and yet so expressive. Thanks. Peace.

Twilight08

Posted at 7:48 PM on September 28, 2013

I don’t see an age problem between the two. Robert is 3 1/2 yrs older that’s not outrageous. If married later on, she might be able to and if he is able, they might avoid conception problems others have faced due to age. The problems I see is who really is Dylan Penn? She is listed as a model. In what champaigns?: I only see her modeling company’s headshots but no real jobs she has worked in? By being connected to Robert all of sudden has placed her in the limelight more so than when she standing on the red carpet with either of her parents. Even her brother Hopper is mentioned more. So is it real? Or is it just a way for Robert to change his storyline to something more positive an being lonel? Which I don’t feel he is but he is tired of hearing that he is. Secondly, Sean Penn is quoted as saying “he has never felt loved in his marriages”
What does this statement say about Robin Wright Penn, Dylan’s mother? Can one subdue their feelings for promotional advancement, financial gain in the name of real love? The answer of course is YES sadly. Thirdly, if not her for he might find her or she might find him to be too immature for a long term relationship…who is the trainer that he has been training with? Is she single and ago appropriate? Time will tell. In the meantime, let’s give them ALL space, fact or fiction to make hopefully good choices.

Posted at 8:46 PM on September 28, 2013

Solid 5 yr difference between them. Rob is def dating this girl. In all the other alleged hook ups there were no reports of him being physical with his lady friends. Now we have 3 separate reports of him being spotted showing physical affection with Dylan. Date night at the Viper room when they went back to his house, the birthday party where he called her his gf and they held hands and stole kisses from one another and this past Wed night at CM. Four mags including people have confirmed sources that say they’re dating and have displayed PDA and E which said Rob has no interest in dating has changed it’s tune by now saying at this point they wouldn’t label the relationship as anything more than friends and that they are not steadily dating one another. Translation, we don’t see each other every day…. yet… and don’t want to go public that we are in fact exclusive with one another… The acknowledgement is coming soon though. Expect Dylan to be on his arm for the International First Responder’s fundraiser. It’s an appropriate venue for them to step out as a couple if they don’t do so before hand.

Posted at 9:25 PM on September 28, 2013

I’m sure Sean had a man-to-boy talk with him.
;)

khloé

Posted at 7:27 PM on September 28, 2013

I think that Rob would not intentionally hurt Dylan, but does not know the status of their relationship when she returns Kristen
Because Rob weak to some extent with Kristen one who I am I do not know how it will Rob feelings towards Dylan when Kristen offset from new they will they meet for ways coincidence perhaps

Posted at 8:54 PM on September 28, 2013

Your are right. He would not intentionally hurt Dylan but when you get into a relationship with someone and you aren’t fully ready you unintentionally can hurt that person.

Katy Perry

Posted at 6:03 PM on September 28, 2013

no, no, no…I do not allow this relationship

@Katy Perry

Posted at 8:02 PM on September 28, 2013

LOL. Oh we almost forgot about Katy Perry’s approval

guest2

Posted at 9:37 PM on September 28, 2013

@katy Perry…isn’t it all going to come to a head when Katy has Rob’s baby.

Posted at 9:00 PM on September 28, 2013

Katy, don’t you remember you already met Dylan. She was sitting next to Rob at the group dinner you and he were photographed at a few weeks back. She was to his left. If you don’t remember then go to Rob Pattinson Life and click on older posts and sort through the photos and look for the girl in the pink sweater to Rob’s left. Do you remember her now? What, you didn’t like her?

Katy Perry

Posted at 3:08 AM on September 29, 2013

@guest lol…you are right…I forget it….so many women around him…it is not easy to keep him for myself…my friend and lover is really….h…wh*re

Daisy Duck

Posted at 5:35 PM on September 28, 2013

We need to stop dreaming. There is no relationship between Rob and Kristen. The only thing that is going to happen is that Kristen is going to get terribly hurt. The haters are going to say that she deserves it. No one deserves what Kristen has and is being served up daily…I’m glad she is in Europe but that doesn’t seem to protect her from the news of what is going on here. I wish she would realize that the Robert Pattinson she thought she knew. This man is very different from the man that Jackson Rathbone said that Rob takes good care of his guitar and Kristen Stewart….Now he doesn’t think or worry about or care how badly she is hurt. I guess he thinks she deserves it…. Hope Dylan realizes that Rob can turn against her just like he did Kristen. Well maybe not, DAD could make it really hard for Rob if he mistreats his daughter… And Sean knows how much it hurts when you love someone like Kristen did Rob… If I remember Sean likes Kristen also as a fellow actor. He knows how hard she works… Well as you can see I don’t have anything to add except that we still can’t trust the tabs to report things that are true., but no one is denying anything that has been said, and Rob believes in talking to the tabs now….so it’s true. Our girl will be in the US in a week or so I wish I could be there to meet her….I can cheer very loud…haha

Posted at 4:33 PM on September 28, 2013

Rob needs to find someone his own age and stop chasing the ones I this guy is almost 30.And he needs to get married before no girl wants a drunk.

guest2

Posted at 9:43 PM on September 28, 2013

@guest..you hypocrite..you fans had her hooked up with one of Dakota’s fellow actors and he is 33. Five years is a nice gap between husband and wife. Age difference…..how about one of the Olsen twins and he man. She is 27 and he is 44..now, that’s an age gap.

Kelly

Posted at 9:46 PM on September 28, 2013

I don’t even know why I find myself defending Rob nor why I clicked this article to begin with, but 27 is 27 — would you declare a 17-year-old as almost 20? Second, whether he gets married now or in 10 years, why does he have to rush before his next major birthday? Men don’t have the biological clock women do, but I don’t berate women who marry later in life either (who says all couples want kids, anyways?). And third, the age gap between them is hardly terrible. Her parents had a 7-8 year age gap and she isn’t some little girl. Men tend to go for younger and their are men much older than him going for much younger than her, all the time. He isn’t some old perv and she isn’t some teenaged damsel.

alysaalysha (@alysalysha)

Posted at 4:20 PM on September 28, 2013

you make $27h…good for you! I make up to $85h working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,….. W­W­W.W­O­ℛ­K­3­5.­ℭ­O­M

TRACY123

Posted at 4:06 PM on September 28, 2013

All of this is just a smoke screen, you just watch Kristen and Rob will be back together soon!

aquarius64

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 28, 2013

What are you going to say two years from now when Rob and Kristen DON’T get back together? Robsten is done and you need to accept that.

Posted at 4:29 PM on September 28, 2013

@Tracy123! I HOPE she never gets back with Rob.Kristen deserve someone better then Rob.

guest2

Posted at 9:45 PM on September 28, 2013

@Guest..and I hope Rob never gets back with Kristen because he deserves a girl that doesn’t cheat.

angie

Posted at 2:43 PM on September 29, 2013

@TRACY123- I agree they will be back together they will try again.

Charlotte54 (@Charlotte54A)

Posted at 4:03 PM on September 28, 2013

just before I saw the paycheck ov $8489, I have faith that…my… father in law woz truly bringing in money in their spare time on their apple labtop.. there friend brother has been doing this for under fourteen months and by now took care of the debts on their villa and purchased a gorgeous BMW 5-series. go to my blog….

W­W­W.W­O­ℛ­K­S­2­5.­ℭ­O­M

Mannikin

Posted at 3:29 PM on September 28, 2013

I cannot see him with Dylan…too cookie cutter…Hollywood blondes are a dime a dozen..it is the pedigree is after.

Posted at 3:41 PM on September 28, 2013

No, it’s the young, inexperienced, naiviity he’s attracted to. He feels less than worth to approach an accomplished woman of his age, the younger, less accomplished are more approachable for him and make him feel good about himself. I’m sure she’s lovely and they can have fun together. And she’s gorgeous. But if he goes down this path, he’s down it permanently! Hope he’s thought that one through!

T2

Posted at 9:51 PM on September 28, 2013

@guest…oh, I am sure he has thought this through. A good, decent, sweet girl that has his best interest at heart. A girl he can take home proudly to his parents and them not cringe from her speech or finger throwing. This girl was brought up right and stayed in school. Yep, he made the right decision with Dylan.

CJ

Posted at 9:57 PM on September 28, 2013

Women his own age? My god, you make him and women the same age as him sound old! He isn’t a 40-year-old chasing young models. He is young himself and not that much older. And please, I am the same age as him and women my age tend to be young, still finding themselves and not having very many accomplishments to boot. Whether you realize it or not, you are throwing shades at young women in their late 20s by trying to make Rob out to be some old skeeve and complaining he should be with women his own age. Dylan, Rob, myself and everyone close to his age and hers are all in the same generation. Get over it!

Posted at 10:44 PM on September 28, 2013

t2, I’m sure Dylan is lovely. She stayed in school b/c she wasn’t a child actor and her parents made the decision to keep her out of HW. In terms of her other purported qualities, when you get involved with someone who looks right for you on paper, stayed in school, no speech and finger throwing, etc.. it does not mean your heart will be happier. It means you are pleasing those around you, and potentially yourself if you truly want those things. None of what’s listed below mattered to Rob before and it won’t now. Kristen too was a good, decent, sweet girl that loved Rob for who he was. She made a bad choice at a young age she regretted terribly. It doesn’t make her a bad person. In terms of the fingers and shout outs,, look at Dylan’s father for crying out loud. He’s one of the few people in HW that hate the paps more than R and K. Dylan’s never been chased by paps they way Kristen has beginning from such a young age. We’ll see how she handles it once the photo frenzy begins for her. She may surprise you.

Jack (@JackGarve)

Posted at 3:54 PM on September 28, 2013

just before I looked at the paycheck which was of $7333, I accept that…my… sister was realie making money part-time on their apple laptop.. there neighbour haz done this for less than nine months and at present took care of the morgage on there cottage and purchased a great opel. look at this web-site……

url.ℳn/23bb7d0

gogo

Posted at 3:03 PM on September 28, 2013

Sean and Rob will get along well. They both have been through the same scrutiny. Dylan and Rob will value their relationship!

He loves her so much to have finally claimed her in public. He wants no one else!

Posted at 3:11 PM on September 28, 2013

I agree he wants no one else. The claiming in public is a clue though that Rob is all over the place emotionally. It’s not so much as he wants no one else as it is he needs her at this moment b/c he’s not been feeling good being single. He needs a relationship and he’s found someone he’s hit it off with. Needing one is part of a great relationship, but no one should get into a relationship with someone who needs to be in one- it’s a red flag. Rob still has issues he needs to work out about himself. I hope he takes the time to do that b/c then he will truly find the forever happiness he seeks. He and Kristen both deserve to be happy.

Sam

Posted at 3:02 PM on September 28, 2013

His fans won’t hate on her like they hated Kristen from day one. For them, Kristen was never pretty or good enough for their god Rob. Now his fans can focus on his new girl and leave Kristen alone.

****

Posted at 2:43 PM on September 28, 2013

Robert better be careful, this is not a good idea at all. Robert needs to get the hell away from this girl. Another news sites said they were just friends. LET’S HOPE FOR ONLY FRIENDS. It’s safer for Robert.

Posted at 3:04 PM on September 28, 2013

Did Sean speak to Rob about his drinking and purported drug use? Would think Sean would want to have a chat with Rob about his boozing too if he and Dylan are to get serious. Think Rob’s made up his mind. I think Dylan is the future Mrs. Pattinson. He’s going for it and unlike Kristen, there’s not turning back on this one. What’s the saying be careful what you wish for b/c you just might get it all…He wanted the young, impressionable gal to cherish him for always, he’s got it. Not judging, just commenting. Wish him well.

It's a done deal!

Posted at 4:08 PM on September 28, 2013

@Guest– I so agree with you. Rob is hooked. Dylan is the next “Mrs. Pattinson.”

T88

Posted at 7:19 PM on September 28, 2013

…Kinda remind me of Tom with Katie…even she couldn’t handle all the hidden clauses of their marriage

Poof!!!

Posted at 2:13 PM on September 28, 2013

Confirmed yet? I think NOT. Why? THE SECOND THIS IS CONFIRMED MORE THAN HALF HIS FAN BASE WILL VANISH. Prove me wrong ;)

Posted at 2:42 PM on September 28, 2013

@P…not his fan base for we will still be behind him 100%. You must mean Kristen’s fan base that insists on commenting on anything concernng Rob.

just sayin

Posted at 2:55 PM on September 28, 2013

@guest So you are calling me out??? OK. Yes, you are delusional and robsessed. You need some reality. @Poof is absolutely correct they will abandon the ship like rats on a sinking ship. They already are due to his ego and lifestyle choices. And since when do you speak for the Rpatz fan base? Also, just because someone has a negative opinion of Rpatz doesn’t mean they are Kristen fans. many are neutral but you are too blind to recognize that.

Posted at 3:08 PM on September 28, 2013

@ just sayin’ :
Well said and true, but I am a Kristen fan.
After the Jon Stewert interrview, I saw Rob drastically change and i began to wonder what was he really like ?
Now, I know.

Poof!!!

Posted at 3:27 PM on September 28, 2013

@guest…I did not mention Kristen at all. Check your back, your insecurity is showing

Posted at 2:52 PM on September 28, 2013

@ Poof !
ahem, some of us are already “poofed !”
long time ago.

T2

Posted at 9:58 PM on September 28, 2013

@bad kitty…whose fan are you? You would be an absolute imbecile to not be one or the other or do you just not have anything to do or anyone to do it with. Is this someplace that you feel you belong? Aww…poor you.

Posted at 10:44 PM on September 28, 2013

Well,gee,I bash Rob for his behaviour and abuse to Kristen and I give complements on Kristen;s inner strenght. You’d have to be a complete imbecile not to know whose fan i am.
Awww poor you.

katie

Posted at 2:13 PM on September 28, 2013

When you date 22 yr old girls they run the risk of being hurt no matter what happens. Rob is attracted to young, independent girls, that may not have the best outcome potential, but that is how it is. In many ways his beliefs are romantic and young, he has said that numerous times he is immature I do think he believes, based on his parents marriage, you find a young partner, get committed and married, have your family and that is it. I think at one point he thought that would happen with Kristen even tho his family was never happy about it. I also think two big stars, with personalities as big, was never going to work. Let them just date, get to know each other before worrying if it is going to lead to a perm relationship, they are young.

Posted at 2:04 PM on September 28, 2013

This Relationship is going to end badly.And I hope Rob is ready for a firestorm of haterd from this girl’s Dad and family.And I will come back and say I told you so.But I’m so glad Kristen dosnt have to dill with this guy enymore.She is happy and free of Rob Pattinson.And NO I’m not a fan of Robs I just fill sorry for any girl that gets involved with a drunk.

Loui

Posted at 2:34 PM on September 28, 2013

@guest ……….I know Robert will regret this move, he is not in love he is in lust, it seems to me he has something for young girls, but this is going to end very bad for Robert Pattinson, this girl just like Kristen Stewart has no life experience to even stand a chance when Robert is done playing with her, he is still so in love with Kristen Stewart, that is why he has been all over the show lately, and all the contradictory interviews he has given lately showed he isn’t in control of himself, and so very much on the rebound. But if he slips up with Dylan Penn, her father will rebound on him with a vengeance, and there will be no mercy for him this time around and very little Fan Backup, cause this time the rest of his Fans will see him for what he really is. This is a bad and sad move.

T2

Posted at 2:47 PM on September 28, 2013

@L…another liar on here. This isn’t about Kristen. What liar’s Kristen’s fans are.

Posted at 2:55 PM on September 28, 2013

@ Loui:
Totallyu agree, but one would have to have a heartin order to know what love is.
Rob is heartless, cruel and i highly doubt that he knows what love is.
His view of love is every time he looks in the mirror.

just sayin

Posted at 3:02 PM on September 28, 2013

@T2 why can’t you seem to make up your mind whether you post as T2 or guest? Doesn’t seem to stop you from posting on her articles. And why do you think you need to be a fan of either to have an opinion?

just sayin

Posted at 3:10 PM on September 28, 2013

@T2 or should I say sisi from south africa. You sound like a parrot. First it was poor marriage and family now its liar, liar. why is an opinion opposite yours a lie? You are juvenile and immature. grow up!

Daisy Duck

Posted at 6:43 PM on September 28, 2013

@loui, I agree with some of what you say….but she is not from a family like Kristen. She knows some of what the business is like but she hasn’t done it on her own. This is what makes Kristen so strong, even if she doesn’t know it. Rob wanted Kristen and he chased her until he got her. First sign of trouble and I do mean serious trouble, he’s gone. Don’t want to see you talk to you, or hear from you. You are dead to me. He himself just lately said that is how he treats people if they cross him. Kristen was young and inexperienced when they began their relationship. She thought he would always love her. We see her mistakes and treat her like she is a 30 year old woman who is a floozy, instead of a very young impressionable young woman….Her friends are also young and don’t know how to help her out of this mess. She now has a friend in Juilette who will hopefully help her to get over Rob. She doesn’t realize that the Rob Pattinson she knew and loved no longer exists. You’ve seen it and so have most of the other people who have read his latest interviews. Jackson Rathbone said once that Rob takes care of two things one his guitar and the other his girlfriend Kristen Stewart. We all know that now he only takes care of his guitar….Kristen he threw away with all his connections to Twilight. Don’t want to talk to you, don’t want to see you. Those are his words not mine. So all of you out there who believe that this treatment is Okay, you better think how you would feel if your significant other did this to you. The couples that stay together fight to stay together. Do you think Paul Newman was without faults, or that Joan Woodward never thought of starting over. No they worked it out.

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 28, 2013

@g…well then, what the fu*k are you doing on here commenting on an article about Dylan’s dad. Nothing is said about Kristen. Another liar.

gogo

Posted at 2:03 PM on September 28, 2013

So sweet! I think Sean can relate to Rob and his situation. Dylan and Rob are perfect! They both want privacy and have good morals instilled in them!

Daisy Duck

Posted at 6:45 PM on September 28, 2013

you are funny. I didn’t see you acting that way when Rob and Kristen wanted the same.

Rebecca

Posted at 2:01 PM on September 28, 2013

Why are people hating rob for? Sure I don’t really like him with Dylan but who cares if he is happy then so be it because it is his life. I don’t think Ron has bit off more than he can chew but Dylan because in my opinion sooner or later she is gonna break his heart. I don’t think she is gonna be able to handle the show is and the fame that comes with Rob.

T2

Posted at 2:50 PM on September 28, 2013

@Rebecca…because they can’t stand the thought that their queen is never going to be Rob’s girlfriend again and he had the nerve to leave them, I mean her, no, I mean them.

Posted at 3:00 PM on September 28, 2013

If she does break his heart, it is certainly what he deserves.
One would have to possess a heart first in order for it to be broken.
Rob does not.
Karma is in the form of a blond -haired, green eyed girl named Dylan.

T2

Posted at 10:05 PM on September 28, 2013

@bad kitty…you are water cooler fodder. Each morning at work we pick a comment from the night before to see who had the most asinine comment and you won this morning. It is becomming a tossup between you and just saying. We laugh about it for the rest of the day.

Posted at 1:54 PM on September 28, 2013

Rob is on a slippery slope. If he’s been seeing her for a few months already then he has a very small window of time to decide what he really wants before he gets too close to Dylan and hurts her. If he wants to pursue her he should realize there’s no turning back on this one and it’s not b/c of Sean’s warning. It’s many things. For starters, Sienna Miller introduced he and Dylan. Sienna is Rob’s best friends fiancé and she’s also very close with Robin Wright. She’ll kill Rob if he hurts Dylan. Next, Dylan is young and inexperienced and will be smitten with Rob. He’s already broken one young girl’s heart and IMO he has tremendous guilt over that so he needs to be asking himself if he’s truly ready to get into another relationship already and ready for that relationship to become permanent? Meaning, he shouldn’t go down that path if he’s not sure he wants to get serious. He should let her go now otherwise he risks satisfying his need to feel good now and hurting her later. Many will be upset with him if he hurts her, not to mention, he’ll have more guilt b/c this will be the second young heart he broke belonging to a girl for whom he is her first love. I bet Dylan is lovely and they get along well. But she’s 22 YO for crying out loud and he just came out of a serious 4 year relationship. Think Rob. If you choose this path know as you start out on it, it’s permanent (unless she ditches you). He needn’t rush and he might want to think about the age difference too. IMO he goes for so young b/c he’s insecure and finds it difficult to connect with women his age. Also, b/c he’s still chasing the fairytale romance of marrying a young girl that will love him forever. That’s fine. a 25 YO is still young as is a 27 YO. Think, think and think Rob. He may feel high now but this is a serious stuff b/c of how she’s connected to people that mean something to him. I think his friends and family wanted to see him date the world for a year or two before starting to hone in someone and that’s not a bad play. He should appreciate this time and build his self confidence and work on himself, his career for a while before getting involved with a young girl like this. Alas, I think he’s too insecure to push through on his own. The release statement to PEOPLE now makes sense. He wants Sienna/Tom/Robin and Sean to know his intentions are honorable and it was his way of grand gesturing that he’s not playing the field or looking for a rebound romance. Folks, meet the future Mrs. Pattinson.

T2

Posted at 2:52 PM on September 28, 2013

@guest…did Sienna call you and tell you this or was it when you were having dinner with her and Tom.

Posted at 2:58 PM on September 28, 2013

Both. Also, Rob, Sienna, Tom and Robin are chairs for the international first responder’s fund raiser in Nov. You can google Sienna and Rob Wright’s friendship FYI. Expect to see Dylan as Rob’s date for the fundraiser is my guess.

M

Posted at 9:44 PM on September 28, 2013

@Guest, are you sure that you are best mates with Rob. I dont think so, he should play the field for a while…..because I want Rob to be happy, and yes I agree with some of the comments and there are quite a few who are delusional and weird. He has come out of a four year relationship, and he is not sure of himself and he should just date them, NOT GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP….All this comments from People magazine and what online mag have come out with bullsh’t stories. What a big fken story… It is common sense when you come out of a relationship, especially longterm, you need time to yourself and reflect on your what you want…..Rob needs to concentrate on having fun and work on his acting career. He may have made a lot of money, but deep down, he hasn’t achieve any box office recognition in the movie world….For that, he moans about it so much. He should prioritise that number one, because lately he hasn’t really done much with the film roles he chooses….. sorry to sound like a spoil sport, but that is the way of Hollywood.

SkylarR

Posted at 1:54 PM on September 28, 2013

All you Rob haters need to get a life, nobody knows what went wrong in their relationship so dont pretend to think you know them, its their life not yours stop being delusional and move on! They broke up so if they date other people thats their choice and its their business. Why must all the blame fall on Rob? What about Kristen? she cheated on him publicly and he still took her back even after being publicly humiliated but you guys are so fast to defend her! As an observer of their relationship it always seemed to me that Rob showed more affection for Kristen than she him, she liked playing the guessing game with the fans. Also talking about Rob running out of money is complete nonsense cause atleast he doesnt have trouble making friend that freeload of him, where else i cant say the same for Kristen! When i think of it maybe thats why they broke up cause recently they never had privacy Kristens friends where always around! Think about it if you are smart people! I used to love them together but things happen and life moves on and so should you let them be!

Lori

Posted at 2:55 PM on September 28, 2013

@Skylar…beautifully put and all so true.

aquarius64

Posted at 4:17 PM on September 28, 2013

Agreed. Kristen’s fans still want to absolve her of ALL wrong doing here. They can’t accept that her foolishness last year will be attached to her reputation for the rest of her life.

Daisy Duck

Posted at 7:07 PM on September 28, 2013

We do not hate him. We do not want bad things to happen to him. We ‘re just trying to close out our feelings because after this we really don’t want to have to read about him. We want to be able to type in how is Kristen Stewart doing and get information about her, without having Rob and all his friends listed with her. We would like to be Rob or Dylan or anyone else free unless we type in wanting to read about them. I’am sure that you feel the same about Kristen being listed with Rob. See both of us could get what we want if the tabs would stop there sneaky lead ins.

T2

Posted at 1:39 PM on September 28, 2013

Yes, HL, thank you. No more pictures of Kristen with Rob’s stories. Now the haters can move on or that’s what they said. Let’s see if they are liars too.

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 28, 2013

Things are not looking good for Mr. Rob. He is in the big leagues and methinks he bit off more than he can chew.

T2

Posted at 1:41 PM on September 28, 2013

@bad kitty…not a picture, not one mention of Kristen’s name in the article so that makes you the biggest liar of them all for you were the first to say as long as they show a picture of Kristen, we will keep bashing Rob. So get the effing off.

Posted at 1:32 PM on September 28, 2013

Yep, makes perfect sense.
I almost feel sorry for Rob.
Almost.
If Karma had a look, I’d say she looks just like Dylan Penn :)
Good luck,Rob. You’re gonna need it.

i’m thinking it is a good time to buy life insurance…

White birch, maybe go with a white pine, with gold handles and a nice Mother -of-Pearl inlay… Inside, a beautiful looking white satin, to compliment that pasty look he has going on.

T2

Posted at 1:45 PM on September 28, 2013

@bad kitty…you want this man so bad you can’t stand it and it shows in your comments. Liar, liar, couldn’t stay away, could you. You can’t believe anything these Kscrews say. I will scroll by this liar’s comments.

Loui

Posted at 2:53 PM on September 28, 2013

@T2 ………well if you don’t like what you read, why don’t you just move on, we are here to stay, it is pay-back time for what he has done to Nikki Reed and Kristen Stewart for starters, Dylan Penn as you can judge by the Photo above with her father is so young, she still has the puppy fat face of a teenager, with just like Kristen Stewart no life experience, there is only stars in her eyes for this cad, but for how long will he be satisfied with one girl, and is he going to introduce her to drinking and running around from bar to bar or Hotel to Hotel, Sean Penn would want a better life for his daughter than he had, so if Robert slips, he is going to pay a very high price, one he cannot afford at this stage of his career or life, wait and see, The Games has begun, no turning back, wrong Horse this time, Payback time. HA

Posted at 3:10 PM on September 28, 2013

@ Loui:
Well said. T2 does not realize, when he messes with the Three Musketerrs, he is in for it. Payback time yes.

Posted at 3:38 PM on September 28, 2013

Loui, that’s mean to wish pay back on Rob. I doubt either Kristen or Nikki wish that on him. That’s the problem here. Everyone one wants one of the two of them to hurt. Seriously? I’ve been posting,too feverishly I may ad, that Rob really needs to think about this choice b/c this one does have consequences and limited good options. But I don’t want to see Rob choose wrong or end up hurt or end up marrying too quickly to have a failed relationship later in life. The boy (oopsy, man) has to seriously think this one through b/c Dylan’s both young and oved by friends of his. Rob’s crazy about her already? I suppose that can happen but it’s more suspect as a reflection of him not knowing himself at this point than him finding his match. I love Kristen and Rob. My heart goes out to Kristen on this. The separation is still too fresh for not to be hurt by the break in his code of silence and the profession of his feelings for Dylan. Ouch for Kristen, regardless of whether she brought it on her self, ouch, ouch, and ouch. Seeing him move on will put the final nail in the coffin for her, and as hurtful as it is, it’s probably most helpful in helping her move on. But nothing sucks more than knowing your Ex is happy with someone else while you’re still grieving the relationship. Not to mention the taunting the paps will do to her. Ugh. I hope she takes her time and heals properly. Think it may be a year or longer before you hear of her venturing out on a date. Wish them both the best!

Keep standing Kristen

Posted at 4:58 PM on September 28, 2013

@Guest… You are making me your #1 fan! Your comments are hitting the bullseye. My heart goes out to Kristen as well. If she withers this storm (and she will no matter how painful) she can handle anything else life throws her way. Rob will be fine. Kristen is the one that will suffer the sting of his new found “so crazy about Dylan” relationship. Rob so wants to please everybody connected with Dylan but is stomping on Kristen’s heart in the process. I don’t begrudge the man for moving on but the way he is doing it is disrespectful to Kristen. I just can’t jump over that. I personally think he is moving too fast. Already his relationship with Dylan has too many people involved it. Kristen will survive this but she will have some battle scars and wounds that will take some time to heal. I’m in Kristen’s corner. I’m putting my money on her. She will be my “Rocky” she may take a beating but she will be standing in the end. Kristen we (your true fans) got your back. Stay strong and keep standing Kristen “beautiful” Stewart.

Daisy Duck

Posted at 7:17 PM on September 28, 2013

bad kitty that isn’t even funny. These are the things that Rob fans were saying about Kristen. Both Rob and any of his friends are human beings and should be protected from this kind of joking. or what ever it was you were saying.

Anonymous

Posted at 10:07 PM on September 28, 2013

@Keep Standing Kristen…I second that. We love you Kristen. God Bless. Thankfully, God forgives. :-)

@Keep standing Kristen

Posted at 3:27 AM on September 29, 2013

well said…100% agree…kristen has my heart forever

Posted at 4:46 AM on September 29, 2013

seely1979

Posted at 1:24 PM on September 28, 2013

Dylan will find out soon Rob is not what he appears to be. She seems like a nice girl. I am sure the first time Rob gets crap faced in a bar she will see the true Rob. I hope Sean beats some since into him. Rob owns all he has to Kristen. The way he is going through his money he will be back home with his mommy soon. Kristen does not need to worry about him being happy with anyone else. He will never be happy. When you have an ego as big as his, he will never be satisfied with anyone but, himself.

Guest

Posted at 1:29 PM on September 28, 2013

At least this girl is unlikely to drive all over town slobbering over a director while in a relationship with Rob. He’s upgraded from Kristen.

Move on.

Maria

Posted at 2:33 PM on September 28, 2013

And how do you know that? You can see the future?

Loui

Posted at 2:57 PM on September 28, 2013

Follow your own advice, and STFU

T2

Posted at 3:02 PM on September 28, 2013

@Guest…well said and oh so true.

Posted at 1:34 PM on September 28, 2013

@ seely1979 :
well said.

Posted at 1:50 PM on September 28, 2013

@bad k…LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, LIAR. Can’t believe anything you say.

Posted at 3:25 PM on September 28, 2013

@ guest:
Well said.
Man, so many good opinions :)

Posted at 1:47 PM on September 28, 2013

@seely….another liar on here. Kristen is not in this and I think HL is now keeping her out so the ugly, bitter haters can leave, so leave. We don’t want your hater comments.

T2

Posted at 3:00 PM on September 28, 2013

@Loui…you are such an idiot and your comments shows how bitter you are because Rob is no longer with Kristen. Dylan is going to be the future Mrs. Pattinson and hopefully babies for her and Rob. Loui..another liar, one of the biggest ones. You and bad kitty come close in telling the most lies.

Posted at 3:04 PM on September 28, 2013

T2: Not my fault you cannot handle the truth, which is why you call us “liars.”
Delusional,much ?