Kristen Stewart Beautiful In New Pics — Recovering After Robert Pattinson?

Sat, September 28, 2013 3:53pm EDT by 237 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Recovering
Courtesy Photo, SplashNews

Susy

Posted at 9:08 PM on September 29, 2013

@ Lori, No Rob did not mention Kristen’s name in his interviews. I never said he did.

@Susy

Posted at 5:30 AM on September 30, 2013

Thumbs up for that!

Jodi

Posted at 8:36 PM on September 29, 2013

Kristen is looking happier because it’s harder for the vermin paparazzi to follow her around in Europe! I am sure Kristen is missing Bernie and Bear but she has been missing them since Rob took them and refused to share custody! Rob owned one of the dogs when he and Kristen started dating so even though Kristen helped raise that dog she had no claim on that him. Kristen and Rob adopted the other dog together and the fair thing to do would have been to share custody – especially given how much they both travel. Rob did not want to do that and selfish Rob would have split the dogs up but Kristen felt that would be unfair to the dogs so she stepped aside when Rob took both dogs and refused to compromise. For this alone, I can’t stand Rob! It is wrong for him to make the animals suffer just because it is easier for him!

anon

Posted at 1:15 AM on September 30, 2013

So true Jodi. Rob is out for himself in Hollywood. He steps on people and does not mind who he hurts on the way. His father said something about him being in the shadow of his greatness. I think Rob had a plan all along,and poor Kristen helped him along the way. He only got back with her because of the media frenzy and it was in his best interest. Now hes dating someone who has more influence in Hollwood, shame on you Rob to treat women like that. You are certainly not a forgiver and are quite cold, hard and calculating. Don’t like this attitude.

Susy

Posted at 8:15 PM on September 30, 2013

@ Jodi: If this is true I admire Kristen for doing what is best for the dogs instead of for herself. I always try to see positives in bad situations like this. A positive light in this situation relates to the possibility that Kirsten’s new puppy might be a rescue dog. She probably never would have adopted this dog if she had joint custody of Bear and Bernie. This dog might have never been adopted if not for Kristen, so perhaps the dog would have been destroyed. If so the puppy’s life possibly was saved because of Rob’s inconsiderate behavior related to joint custody of the dogs. I hope Rob will have a change of heart someday and let the dogs see their mommy, or stay with her when he is away working.

Carol

Posted at 8:27 PM on September 29, 2013

I wish I could be so lucky to meet Kristen personally one day. It seems that she really takes the time for her fans.

Kristen fan

Posted at 7:34 PM on September 29, 2013

I know these pictures are not really gossip worthy. But as a fan of Kristen it’s nice to see her in a more relaxing setting than a pap setting picture.

Loui

Posted at 5:34 AM on September 30, 2013

Kristen Fan ……Agree with you.

Brenda

Posted at 5:14 PM on September 29, 2013

Kristen is so adorable with the dog! When Hollywood comes into your life some people get sucked into that hole, while others go back to basics and try to enjoy the simple things in life. Kristen is doing the latter part. Good for her!

conniecappadonia

Posted at 3:51 PM on September 29, 2013

I agree on both sides kristen is happy rob is happy but it seem s to me that people read something isn’t true rob and kristen still cares for each other but I wish them wishes

Kristen's happy

Posted at 1:19 PM on September 29, 2013

Kristen’s happy and I am sure she will wish Rob well with Dylan esp since she knows Sean Penn herself. It is going to be ok and she will find her own true love one day. Yes she will.

charlotte crowder

Posted at 1:20 AM on October 1, 2013

Just read Pattsy is in love with Sydney Liebes!!! Dreading Kristen coming home and having to face paps and scum mags. I wouldn’t take those damn mags if they gave them to me.Might start a nice bon fire though. Kristen is the most beautiful actress in HW. She is beautiful with or without makeup and that is hard to do. Let’s keep Kristen in our prayers when she comes home.It is going to be hard on her. Pattsy is already a has been. He looks terrible. His new lifestyle has caught up with BIG TIME.

arol steavens

Posted at 1:19 PM on September 29, 2013

She is beautiful young. and deserves to be left alone by the hateful media

Lisa

Posted at 1:11 PM on September 29, 2013

She looks great, happy and relaxed. That dog is so cute. I hope she can stay in europe a little longer, is so quiet there.

Maya

Posted at 12:09 PM on September 29, 2013

None of us know these people but if we are honest with ourselves it takes two people to make or break a relationship. They were both very young and unprepared for the madness brought on by Twilight. They are now multimillionaires who can do whatever they wish with their lives. They owe us nothing but a good performance if we choose to purchase a ticket to any of their movies. From the outside it appears to me KS is just doing what she loves and she does seem shy. That is not a crime. Rob from the outside appears to enjoy drinking and hanging in bars and right or wrong there are so many pics and stories of that. I think he will someday tire of that like many young people do. Let them live their lives with peace. Kristen was caught up in Twilight from her teens to early twenties which she is now and these are the years young people make and learn from their mistakes. I don’t know why these two cant seem to get out of the spotlight but I do wish them both well. Relationships that begin so young rarely last. You must kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.

Awww

Posted at 11:19 AM on September 29, 2013

Look at the photo of fan with her arm around that Stray Homely Looking Dog Krissy. Heeheee!

@Awwww

Posted at 11:31 AM on September 29, 2013

No denying it, your obviously one of Rob retard fans! Heeehee

just sayin

Posted at 11:33 PM on September 29, 2013

awwww, look at Rpatz drunk with that drink in his had with sluts around him. Heeheeee! @sshole!

Karen

Posted at 11:12 AM on September 29, 2013

Love these pictures! Nothing controversial and I think this is the way Kristen likes it.

Susy

Posted at 11:10 AM on September 29, 2013

From the pictures it looks like Kristen is enjoying her time in Europe. I admire her strength and the way she publicly handled her split from Rob. After reading Rob’s interviews it was obvious he could not forgive her. Nobody should be in a relationship where they are not forgiven, or one where they can not forgive. It was best for both of them to end their relationship. They may still be angry with each other but they should eventually get over it. The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. It seems like many fans are still going through sort of a grieving process related to their split. I see denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance in many of your comments, especially anger. It took me a while, and reading Rob’s interviews, to get to the acceptance phase. I hope all of you will get there soon. Forgiveness is the way. Rob and Kristen both made mistakes, we all do. For your own peace of mind please try to forgive them for being imperfect human beings. We forgive mostly to help ourselves find peace and acceptance rather than for the benefit of those we are forgiving.

@Susy

Posted at 12:11 PM on September 29, 2013

I admire Kristen’s tenacity through this break up. Not a word, not a single word from her.

Let me just point out something that was on my mind for quite a while. I do believe that there are some fans on both sides who were willing to accept their break up when Rob carried all his stuff out of Kristen’s house. Break ups happen daily and it’s a fact of life. I for one accepted the fact right away. But then, these Dior interviews came out and I felt like it opened a can of worms to something that was done and over a few months ago. I know Rob can ‘t control when these interviews will come out, but still his interviews are pretty telling. I just wished that he had stayed away from commenting on things that are pretty controversial. He’s a smart guy and I’ve read/heard him deflecting these questions before . I honestly believe that if he had kept quiet, it wouldn’t be so bad as it is right now. I’m sorry. I get defensive when it comes to Kristen. It just felt like Rob was probing a knife into an already open wound.

Yes, I do believe they are better off apart than together. I just didn’t expect that it will become this ugly , after all they do have a lot of history together.

Susy

Posted at 6:35 PM on September 29, 2013

@@ Susy and Natty:

I should have included in my comment about forgiving Rob for the hurtful things he said in his interviews. Those interviews were months ago so hopefully he is in a more positive frame of mind now. If not hopefully he will be before he gives interviews to promote The Rover.

Lori

Posted at 7:50 PM on September 29, 2013

@Susy. Please answer this, did Rob mention Kristen’s name in any of his interviews. All you need to answer is yes or no.

Jodi

Posted at 8:47 PM on September 29, 2013

I think Rob’s comments say more about him than about Kristen. For him to talk about how sensitive he is, about his large ego, about the way he buys gifts that he likes for himself and then finds ways to give them to other people, about his not being taken seriously as an actor until he stopped making the Twilight films, about his inability or desire to forgive and his willingness to cut people who disappoint him out of his life…sorry but to me all these comments indicate a lack of character, a lack of maturity and a man who should come with a warning label! Kristen is better off without him and I hope Dylan’s parents will steer her away from Rob. She is very young and she doesn’t need to be involved with a man like Rob!

Natty

Posted at 1:25 PM on September 29, 2013

Susy. I understand your comment. But of course we would not even be angry with ROB because of the relationship is over. I was a fan of ROB and kristen. But now I’m a big fa of kristen. I know that all people make mistakes in life and none are not perfect. As ROB and kristen. But after the relationship ended, I believe it was kristen which ended with him. But nobody knows why. Only them and the people around them. But Kristen never said anything bad of ROB and not defended himself. But ROB with these interviews he spoke of so many things, I was so mad at him. Do you know why? 1-about the fas of twilight. Which was that gave this luxo he has and for being known in the media. And didn’t the HP who gave this fame for him. It was twilight. 2-spoke of twilight. Twilight was great. Which was known by all the countries and that arrencadou more money than HP and James Bond. And he said to not be recognized an actor in twilight and he left Twilight for ago. He was an idiot to say this. Leo di Caprio was recognized because of titanic. But he never spoke ill of the fas and even Titanic. He even praised the film. ROB want recognized equal to Leo. But Leo an awesome actor and act unlike ROB that doesn’t know how to act and that only pays to make movie sucking women. I have no hatred of him not. I have a great anger.

Margaret in the PINK UK

Posted at 9:48 PM on September 29, 2013

Jodie well done you hit the nail on the head lack of charactor thats what Ive been grappling with
He hasnt a nice one its all about HIM his needs his wants his lack of cionfidence his lack of freinds as he see them as enemies for work. Even his muso fr4einds he says he gets to dislike them after a while cos he see they are better than him and it makes him feel badly about them hes a mess as a person. He selfish selfcentred the world revolves around him. Maybe his MUM did that? Maybe modelling with girls from 12 onwards did that made him feel special superior to them.
He doesnt respect women thats for 100% certain. I hope if he is dating Dylan that he treats her not like Kristen He givces her everything he didnt give Kristen. Love affacetion adoration wanting to protect her from everyone be with her BUT we will have to wait and see
As for Kristen shes not with him hasnt been for months and months, Shes not in his life at all
To our kowledge they havent seen each other since May As for August we we dont know what irt was aboiut he was there but we dont know if she was. My best guess is not may besome legal stuff

Jodi

Posted at 8:40 PM on September 29, 2013

No woman should ever date a man who can’t forgive! Sooner or later everyone does something to hurt their partner – why get involved with someone who won’t forgive and is perfectly comfortable being so rigid?

Margaret in the PINK UK

Posted at 10:22 PM on September 29, 2013

I agree she made a mistake OH we can theorise he did too but in the end it doesnt matter.
He couldnt firgive her her indiscretion and thats OK hed every right to feel like that 100%
It was the way he ended it unmanly no gent total disregard for the 5 years theyd spent together.
Before anyone says she cheated so what? He asked her back which unless he was a right vengful prick meant he wantrd to try again. Hed plenty of time to end it kindly A TRUE MAN he chose not!
He chose to get back at K by creating disgusting visual scene in New York kowing she was coming
Not taking her to the Ball he could have if hed wanted to just to maintain the facade it would have made him look good he didnt. BUT going back before then He could have ended it at Xmas or NY2013 before he went to Ozz. He could have ended it while he was in Ozz. BUT no he chose to flyback in to her arms and treat her badly for those 3 weeks or so look at the pictures
Thats was one very agry man and one very scared girl they say a picture paints a 1000 words
Go look at his return from Ozz the supermarket ones the walking in the street ones the Coachella
He was always walking ahead no hand holding no smiles and Kristen! Well she was either 3 paces behinf or running in the Coachella pictures it was there for all to see he looked like her HATED her but why He came back to her he didnt have to? He had 3 chances to end it before he came back to LAL ALND why didnt he the only reasonable reason is vengence to Humiliate and destroy her well he hasnt acompished either. Kristesn still standing she will survive tihs maybe has already

she deserves better

Posted at 12:00 AM on September 30, 2013

@MITPUK– I agree with you. I saw the pic from Coachella and you can surely tell they were having problems and he was not happy. Those pics were painful to view. Also the pic of them walking in the street same thing. She looked like she had been crying or was hurting. He knew he was done with her and should not of strung her along. I also believe he slept with KP and that is what made KS pull the plug. She will be better off with out him. She needs someone that loves her and he no longer does or it appears that he doesn’t. Katy was the straw that caused the final split I believe. He had already cut her out and was just pushing her buttons to pull the plug which she did. I hope she never goes back to him. She deserves better. So sad he mistreated her.

guest

Posted at 12:14 AM on September 30, 2013

What Rob did to Kristen is pure revenge. He is arrogant and his ego is off the wall. He played her for 10 months then did his thing with Katy Perry in NYC. He and Katy played her hard to make her look like a fool but in the end he is the one that looks like a fool along with his best girlfriend Katy Perry. He is a joke and Katy is a joke. It has backfired on both of them. Kristen has the decency to keep her mouth shut while Rob and Katy run their mouths for publicity. It will all come back to him and it will also come back to Perry. Whats goes around comes back around. He just needs to be prepared.

Natty

Posted at 11:04 AM on September 29, 2013

I read in People magazine that ROB and Dylan be dating 1 month or 2 months. But I find that very strange. 1-an fa put their picture two, which the fa a blonde girl said “Edward wants me”. 2-CM with friends. On the same day punched the security, thinking he was a paparazzi. 3-ROB went to a party and was dead drunk, that’s not strange. He lives under the same. Ah! Not he drinks “water” that would be to do comedy. 4-women who he was, michele rodriguez and Misrcha and outside the other that he wore in his bed. And now there was this girl Dylan. I never heard about her. To me she’s a stranger. I don’t know her. And now I can only say he betrayed that Dylan too. If they actually was dating for two months. And yet this brunette girl.Very Strange.
Dylan a lot of good luck and you will need. He did with kristen and maybe he’s going to do with you.

Natty

Posted at 10:37 AM on September 29, 2013

For the Robvodka fas. Look kristen be in this picture, not paparazzi who took the photo. This photo was taken by an fa. Kristen’s playing with the dog, because her animals. And she be seeking fame for 15 minutes that someone wrote. Kristen in need of it. Ah! kristen in the likes of the paparazzi know why? Because her picture is worth a lot of money for them. And she being watched 24/7 by the paparazzi. Kristen’s team in need extra work to put kristen on media in. Do you know why? Because kristen is gold and money for the media. The media get it. Ja his idol his team go behind the media i.e. keep Robvodka in the media. Very different. Ah! You would rather see kristen suffer. But kristen got over it. Kristen was born to shine. All her pictures, you can see her smiling and has a beautiful smile. You have hatred that kristen suffer. Kristen already knew that dating with ROB was doing her with low self esteem. Now the self-esteem she’s coming back. Now smiling and joking. Fas of ROB now you must go to the website of Dylar and ROB. Kristen broke up with ROB.

T2

Posted at 7:55 PM on September 29, 2013

@Natty. Do you actually think Rob cares what you say. He will never know you are alive so actually, you are wasting your breath.

Natty

Posted at 3:03 AM on September 30, 2013

T2. And who says I care of ROB read my comment or not? Baby I don’t care if this bastard is read or not. Tell Me he knows you exist? I don’t think so. Hahahaha. Everyone here can write whatever they want and even you. You Robvodka fa, you have anger that people talk the truth about him. Dear he called even the fas him “INSANE”. I think he’s right about that. I write what I want and none of you will stop me.

Loui

Posted at 5:39 AM on September 30, 2013

@Natty …….very good answer, I agree with you fully and support what you said, Dear Natty, Love xxx

dany

Posted at 10:01 AM on September 29, 2013

WHEN ANY RELATIONSHIP FAILS, IT´S NEVER ONLY ONE PERSON´S FAULT! GO, GO, GO MY DEAR KRISTEN!!!

Jam

Posted at 9:59 AM on September 29, 2013

I bet a dollar that team rob is going to release a PDA of sort picture of rob and new GF immediately before or after kristen stewart arrives in LA! Their action is compared to Episode III of star wars…… The revenge of the sith! Hahahaha :)🍷🍷🍷👀

Margaret in the PINK UK

Posted at 10:30 PM on September 29, 2013

Maybe but do they tihnk people are stupid they will see it for what it is yet another revenge attack
If hed kept his god shut then it may have worked not now and we dont know when K is returning.
Is Dylan to wait and the day she lands pictures go up of Rob and Dylan I dont think even Sean would like that cos that makes his daughter look bad as if shes trying to get revenge on Kristen
No his best time is now while shes still away while the press concentrate on him and Dylan
Thats as it shouod be hes not 15 to say see Ive got a nww girlfriend but some who are 15 They Honestly think thats how a fully grown 27yr old man behaves !
If Dylan is his new love he should treat her with respect but then I dont think Rob knows the meaning of the word love respect loyalty he has never shown any to anyone!

Dan

Posted at 8:13 AM on September 29, 2013

Beautiful?????????????????????

just sayin

Posted at 6:33 PM on September 29, 2013

Beautiful Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rputz a womanizer??????? Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest

Posted at 8:11 AM on September 29, 2013

@ Jane, I’m more of a Kristen fan, but I love them both and there’s no disputing Rob loved Kristen very much. All the other claims of being with woman are false. Dylan is the first girl he’s liked since Kristen and he’s more to lose than gain by dating her. She’s the daughter Sienna Miller’s good friend. He didn’t use Kristen and he’s not using Dylan. I suspect he’ll actually propose to Dylan b/c she fits the profile of many of the things he loved about Kristen, young girl, down to earth, not part of the HW scene, loves her family, inexperienced. Unfortunately anytime Rob spends in the company of a female is blown out of proportion, but I do think the stories about Dylan are not tales. Ron’s partying was never a problem till last summer, he def stepped up the drinking then and add the split into the mix. Now that he’s been linked with Dylan how much partying do you hear he’s doing? Not much. His relationship with Kristen kept him grounded and now he’s found another one to help ground him too as she’s not a big partier. If he’s moving forward and has doubts about his actions he’ll continue to drink, if he’s happy we”ll see a turn around in the partying and my money is on the latter. The boy is once again anchored b/c he’s found love. Think that’s a huge sign he’s insecure but…..

@@Jane

Posted at 9:04 AM on September 29, 2013

You are obviously not a Kristen fan, my dear. You are pretending to be one, GUEST. You’ve been saying that proposing and Kristen and Dylan being both inexoerenced and that bla bla thing endlessly.. LOL.

And GUEST, the article claims that Rob and Dylan were dating for 2 months. So that would include the time that Rib was so drunk he shoved the security guard instead of the paps. He was seen 2days apart at No Vacany with a writer from LA mag / newspaper reporting that he was drunk and another patron that he was stumbling over because he was wasted. He was seen at Hollywood hotspots almost every night for the past few months and that would include the time frame that they claim he was dating Dylan. If that is what you mean by Dylan making him grounded, then you must be dillusional.

Btw, how do you know that Dylan is not big partier? Her name only surfaced because he was seen talking to Rob at the Viper room. She is an unknown person therefore nobody cares to report or tweet about her. For all you know she ‘s a constant fixture in these bars.

charlotte crowder

Posted at 1:40 AM on October 1, 2013

Just read Pattsy is in love with Sydney!!! Friends approve.!!!!

Yuck Kristen

Posted at 8:07 AM on September 29, 2013

Her legs are bowed open from Rupert’s sex!

Brenda

Posted at 8:15 AM on September 29, 2013

I have no idea why people are such in a frenzy hating Kristen because of a picture with a fan and playing with a dog. I guess you can’t help it that she still takes time to have her picture with a fan. When was the last time Rob had a picture with a fan? Oh, he said he didn’t want to have his picture taken when he was inside a bar when 2 people tweeted that he was wasted!

Margaret in the PINK UK

Posted at 10:45 PM on September 29, 2013

Because some would like to see her dead

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 9:10 AM on September 29, 2013

o my God have we see her crying pictures? where show it to us she is happy doing her job so leave her alone, he hurt her by letting all this news go on like that he should stop all this

-Tjr

Posted at 12:38 PM on September 29, 2013

Yukkie how old are you, you sound like a snotfaced kid. Grow up and get off the site

just sayin

Posted at 7:10 PM on September 29, 2013

@Yuck and your brain is warped from sucking too much d!ck!

Margaret in the PINK UK

Posted at 11:01 PM on September 29, 2013

you wish yours were from Rob hehehe

Daisy Duck

Posted at 2:12 AM on September 30, 2013

Go to the devil. There are no pictures or proof that she has seen Rupert. Any report is taken as a lie without pictures. Get to your own site I’m sure Rob will welcome you. You people who say that Rob didn’t name Kristen, I guess you have to say that about your idol. But give me a break who else could he have been talking about. You recognized who he was talking about. Rob just jumped over to the paparazzi and tabloids side. With innuendos that left no doubt in any of our minds who he spoke of. He’s happy and she’s happy and presumably Dylan and Sean is happy, lets leave it at that. I do believe that everyone is just waiting for Kristen to come home. The dirt will hit the fan and Kristen will again loose her freedom to go around unencumbered. The paparazzi will again be spying on her and telling lies about her. The only freedom she will have is if she stays far away from LA, but everyone knows she loves the place. (I personally don’t know why) Rob knows what places she frequents so he will take Dylan there, after all she showed him the Castle. When he hates he doesn’t do it half way. Does anyone wonder why he went to see her before she left for Europe. I’LL bet it wasn’t to tell her about Dylan. Now I believe that Rob should do what ever he pleases as long as it doesn’t put Kristen back in prison. I don’t know who loved who or didn’t, but I do know that if you once loved someone you don’t try to turn others against them, and I’m sorry but to me it looks like Rob has done nothing else by his poor me act, and I do mean act. I think both of these young people are much better actors than anyone sees. Because they have both been trying to survive this break up.

Guest

Posted at 7:55 AM on September 29, 2013

It looks like playing with the dog certainly put a huge smile on her face. I dread the thought of the media firestorm she’s headed back to regarding Rob’s new love. I hope she can avoid the US paps for a few weeks when she gets home. The break from the constant attention seems to be doing her a world of good. Hope it continues for her.

jane

Posted at 6:57 AM on September 29, 2013

So if rob will be a part of the Penn family in the future, paps beware! one
for the dad, one for the brother and one for the future husband. ooops
unless the husband missed it and hitting the security instead probably
of too much alcohol.. ohhh “water” drinks he had.

just sayin

Posted at 7:12 PM on September 29, 2013

@jane LOL

K Fan

Posted at 6:55 AM on September 29, 2013

Girl keeps it professional and low key. No pics of her these past months in clubs, bars,taverns, pushing paps, or dissing fans. Love her pic with the golden blonde dog, better than robs pic with the one :)

Natty

Posted at 6:52 AM on September 29, 2013

People wonder why Kristen’s fans support her. All you have to do is look at a picture like this. She refuses to pretend she is better than anyone and is just a normal person who happens to be extremely talented and beautiful. Thank God she loves making movies because our lives would not be so entertained. She could have bowed down to the insane pressure put on her but she hold her head high. This is someone who deserves the best..

Loui

Posted at 9:52 AM on September 29, 2013

@Natty ……..This is a extremely good summary, of who and what Kristen stands for, Thank you, Dear Natty, Hi for today Dear Friend of mine.

Natty

Posted at 10:46 AM on September 29, 2013

Hello my friend Louie as you are? Yesterday I went for a birthday. Today I’m at my computer hahah. Thank you friend.

T2

Posted at 8:01 PM on September 29, 2013

@Natty…she will still be known as the girl that cheated on Rob Pattinson, not for any of her movies.

Margaret in the PINK UK

Posted at 11:05 PM on September 29, 2013

T2 what is your problem? Why are you so hateful? I dont hate Rob I dont like him Hes not the person I thought he was but I dont hate him. Yet you say vile things abuseive things? Are you a bully or being bullied? Why does it hurt you so much oyu dont know Rob or Kristen
My guess is youve always hated her. How did she get ROB??? AND you will hate Dylan too.
You will see her pretty clothes her not talking her being everything you are not. You will see her past which isnt spotless either. Then you will start on her? Its as inevitable as the sun rising!
If none of her movies will be rememberd I preaume all of TWIS so Rob wont be remembered as Edawars then?

Natty

Posted at 5:35 AM on September 30, 2013

T2 how she betrayed this alcoholic? Because I know it was never confirmed that they was dating. Ah! Robvodka fas writes something interesting that it be old. Your Idol be recognized by an alcoholic, womanizer, user of famous women, stinking still egocentric.

Loui

Posted at 5:42 AM on September 30, 2013

T2 …….who is Rob Pattinson, what did he do, don’t know him, sorry.

Natty