Khloe Kardashian Tweets Thanks Amid ‘Unexplainable’ Marriage Drama

Sat, September 28, 2013 9:55am EDT by 11 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Friends Support
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Instagram

lala

Posted at 1:29 AM on October 1, 2013

TRUE E! HOLLYWOOD STORY…KHLOE IS GOING THROUGH WHAT JUST ABOUT ALL US GIRLS HAVE GONE THROUGH. ALTHOUGH IT SEEMS STEVIE WONDER HAS BETTER SIGHT THAN KK

Shelly

Posted at 8:24 PM on September 28, 2013

These silly stories about Khole and Lamar every day are a waste of time. Lamar is not coming back. When I see a TRUE story on here where Khloe or Lamar files for divorce then I’ll comment……until then I am done with giving any more comments on them or their dead marriage.

alysaalysha (@alysalysha)

Posted at 4:26 PM on September 28, 2013

you make $27h…good for you! I make up to $85h working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,….. W­W­W.W­O­ℛ­K­3­5.­ℭ­O­M

xbcxcbery568568

Posted at 11:58 AM on September 28, 2013

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women.
xcbxbc

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 10:47 AM on September 28, 2013

F*ck you!!! I hate you dearly!!! I hate you……..Mean It!!!

Jack (@JackGarve)

Posted at 4:14 PM on September 28, 2013

just before I looked at the paycheck which was of $7333, I accept that…my… sister was realie making money part-time on their apple laptop.. there neighbour haz done this for less than nine months and at present took care of the morgage on there cottage and purchased a great opel. look at this web-site……

url.ℳn/23bb7d0

corrina williams

Posted at 10:14 AM on September 28, 2013

Well he still has his other 3 kids,and another died is SIDS a coupe of years ago..but khloe want to have his baby too,but he may end up having 4 kids and khloe will have non!!

corrina williams

Posted at 10:11 AM on September 28, 2013

He cheating,doing drugs,running away from home,if he gets another woman pregnant,she will be so crushed!!Omg I hope he stops what he doing before he gives another woman his babies.khloe wants to be the one and only one to have Lamar kids.that may change if he doesn’t straighten up and st the drugs and women.drugs can control u for real,and so can cheating with drugs.all he need is so vodka,a stripper, no condom,and there u have it..its a baby!!

corrina williams

Posted at 10:08 AM on September 28, 2013

Your welcome khloe,your fans are and always will be there for u beautiful.I feel so bad for her,I hope all this stress doesn’t make her do any stupid things.I love khloe,and she deserves to be happy as can be.I never thought that her and Lamar would even think about a divorce or he would ever need rehab.but I guess people change right.u get to know a person,once the relationship goes too the climax.I really really hope he goes to rehab,or khloe should divorce him.if he doesn’t want to get the help,and be there to her,she should leave him in the gutter!!I love them together..but I think that they need to separate to figure out who they are,and what they can do to work this out.all this stress and pain is really getting to khloe,and its hurting dearly in her heart.but thank god she has her friends,family,and fans to support her.stay strong khloe,u can do it.we believe in u!!

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 10:00 AM on September 28, 2013

“A THANKS” for hating her?
well, you’re welcome!!

@abe

Posted at 10:36 AM on September 28, 2013

There you go again ape acting as if you are the only one who exists in this world. For your info, they are a lot of people who love Khloe, and I am a proud member of that group.