Justin Bieber: 6 Reasons He Should Go Back To Selena Gomez

Sat, September 28, 2013 8:30am EST by 57 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Getting Back Together
FameFlyNet, Courtesy of Instagram, Bauer-Griffin

bhavitha

Posted at 3:52 AM on December 1, 2013

love justin being wid selena..!!!! love doesn’t matter de age between de dudes. hope der hapend de same!!!

melissa

Posted at 2:34 PM on October 13, 2013

well they should be back together as they the best couples and they are suitable for each other ……..:)

Gabriella

Posted at 11:18 PM on October 7, 2013

Selena Gomez is using Justin Bieber for his fame. Selena Gomez only dates guys that are popular at the moment. Selena dated Nick Jonas when the Jonas Brothers was popular, then she dated Taylor Lautner when the Twilight series was popular, and now she’s dating Justin Bieber and he’s popular right now. Hmm… see a pattern? I do. Selena Gomez was also best friends with Demi Lovato when Camp Rock was popular but as soon as Taylor Swift started becoming popular Selena stopped being friends with Demi and started being friends with Taylor. Selena Gomez only dates and/or hangs out with popular celebrities in order to keep herself in the spotlight. Have you notice that when Selena Gomez is not dating and/or hanging out with popular celebrities nobody really talks about and/or pays attention to her but as soon as she starts dating and/or hanging out with popular celebrities all of a sudden people start to talk about and/or pay attention to her? Hmm… that’s weird. I think

Abe

Posted at 8:34 AM on October 6, 2013

I give you one reason why she shouldn’t take him back: he’s will always be a child, if he doesn’t try to change.

kelly

Posted at 1:44 PM on October 5, 2013

I have 6 reason they should not get back together
1.justin doesn’t deserve selena gomez
2.selena needs a boy that is more mature of himself
3.they have a weird relationship 1 minute they break up and the other minute they get back together again
4.as Justin grow up he is changing now he has tattoo and now his pant is down I don’t know how this is impressing
5.justin and selena is going to start going on tour then they are not going to see each other just like they use to.
6.finally number 6, selena needs to move on I know someone who will care about her more than any boys in the world it is david henrie they have a close relationship after the breakup david is the one who been hanging out with her and helping her , selena gomez says she needs a grown up men well david henrie is more grown up then Justin bieber that a fact.

Vera

Posted at 3:43 AM on October 2, 2013

To be honest I don’t like him like person!! But they’re really powerful couple!!

Kalani

Posted at 12:06 AM on October 1, 2013

Seriously like wow, Justin and Selena were so cute together. I love justin. I miss jelena.

js

Posted at 12:48 AM on October 2, 2013

I think so… Miss her so much (( Jelena )) omg.

Highbrow

Posted at 8:08 PM on September 30, 2013

She doesn’t deserve justin

Vivi

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 30, 2013

I really tink selena is beta off without justin.i used 2 b a huge fan f hs in dose days,bt now,he pisses me off wit d stuff he does.Selena s a realy gud gal and he was lucky 2 av ad ha

js

Posted at 9:26 AM on September 30, 2013

I think a couple who might lived together and ever…
they should learn, understand, and pardon for each
other.. Justin & Jelena should try to pardon and learn
more stronger lover I LOVE THEM BOTH and hope
them back for each other soon > <

MaryDtn9

Posted at 9:17 AM on September 30, 2013

Got nothing to report today, just make it up. Media, Paps and Hater do just that. The only snoozers who aren’t over this story are the Haters, Paps and the Media. This gravy train is done. Move on snoozers. Get with the now.

MaryDtn9

Posted at 9:15 AM on September 30, 2013

vibsi

Posted at 2:36 PM on September 29, 2013

i am really confused they come back together or do not they ????she saying she miss justin and next day diss she justin bieber

Posted at 10:06 AM on September 29, 2013

This just proves that hollywoodlife makes up so many stories this site has nothing better to do than create lies.. Selana and justin are still together

Madi

Posted at 12:10 AM on September 29, 2013

I personally think that they should get back together because they were really each other’s first loves. They have been through so much together and I don’t see why they would let it slip away that easily. Personally, I just think that there is still something going on between them and they just don’t want anyone to know. The main reason why they don’t want people to know what’s going on between them is because everyone criticizes them and doesn’t let them breathe. They should talk things over, work things out, and get back together. That’s just my idea….. Anyone?

Jelenator

Posted at 11:09 PM on September 28, 2013

I think they were meant to be together but Justin just needs to clean his act up together and maybe selena will go to him if he stops his bad behaviour which is he is doing better now!
He also needs to prove Selena that he wants her back and that he will do anything to get her back!
I really do hope they get together again.

eric

Posted at 10:26 PM on September 28, 2013

know I think the fact I think we do not have to find anything to give any guess if they want them to come back or just close friends
the problem is theirs
is inevitable the love them very strong
is logical that they met one day but totally hidden
no one has to meddle
ready

Vera

Posted at 4:56 PM on September 28, 2013

To be honest they’re a couple with unexplained power for me! But she need to be with guy who can be gentlemen and gentle with her!! Today Bieber acting like trash and flirting all the time and cheating on her!! He was enough stupid to loose her .She is beauty ,smart ,sexy and funny girl! Girl with good manners real little lady and in the same time she is DIVA!! I want this girl to be happy if he can change if old Bieber can back ,ok! But if no I can tell him only stay away from her!! Because if he heart her again I’ll kill him!!

SelenatorForever

Posted at 11:36 PM on September 28, 2013

Totally agree! I feel like this relationship is the next Rihanna and Chris Brown feud… Anyone else?

Brandon Brown

Posted at 1:51 PM on September 29, 2013

Justin and Selena are NOTHING like Rihanna and Chris Brown because unlike Chris, Justin never hits girls nor did he cheat on Selena.