‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Damon & Elena Strip Down On Season Premiere

Sat, September 28, 2013 10:00am EDT by 17 Comments
Damon Elena Vampire Diaries Video
Courtesy of The CW (2)

cedar finance review

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 24, 2014

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out.
Please let me know where you got your theme. With thanks

ARMI SOLIVA

Posted at 7:22 PM on October 4, 2013

they are professional actor they set aside whatever they have in the real world. That’s one thing i love the most about Ian and Nina… I love this guys///

susan

Posted at 1:12 AM on October 3, 2013

Cant wait for Season 5 and delena and my god that man is beyond gorgeous, and there chemestry is of the charts!

Louise

Posted at 2:20 AM on September 29, 2013

I love you Damon, omg how can these two have broken up and still have chemistry? It’s amazing!

Tasha

Posted at 7:39 AM on September 29, 2013

It’s called acting & it is still kind of gross to watch.

Taylor

Posted at 4:58 PM on September 28, 2013

Allie’s got a point, it’s like I’ve entered the twilight zone & Damon has become husband material lol. I am curious to know how long they will last though, there’s no way it will be as long as Stefan & Elena but it’ll be interesting to see how long they drag it out.

ellen

Posted at 1:16 AM on October 3, 2013

Damon will always be unpredictable and elena knows that, so it will be interesting, and exciting to watch. Also looking forward to jeremy and damon that schould be Fun.

alysaalysha (@alysalysha)

Posted at 4:25 PM on September 28, 2013

you make $27h…good for you! I make up to $85h working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,….. W­W­W.W­O­ℛ­K­3­5.­ℭ­O­M

Jack (@JackGarve)

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 28, 2013

just before I looked at the paycheck which was of $7333, I accept that…my… sister was realie making money part-time on their apple laptop.. there neighbour haz done this for less than nine months and at present took care of the morgage on there cottage and purchased a great opel. look at this web-site……

url.ℳn/23bb7d0

eloise

Posted at 2:57 PM on September 28, 2013

Does TVD’s know that not all of us watch the show for Elena and her flavor of the week. I loved Damon when he played around with gorgeous women not his brothers sloppy seconds.

Allie

Posted at 1:17 PM on September 28, 2013

I’m bored already. Whatever happened to the excitement this show used to be.

Marusya

Posted at 2:30 PM on September 28, 2013

Bugger off, Allie. Please go and read something.

eloise

Posted at 2:59 PM on September 28, 2013

Hope you’re a kid. Then you’d have an excuse for the bully comment. If you’re one of those old housewives who constantly whine about Delena, get a grip. It’s a TV show.

shhh

Posted at 2:47 PM on September 28, 2013

settle down allie no ones gives a crap about ur opinion no more excitment for you stop watching the damn show..

Bou

Posted at 12:57 PM on September 28, 2013

OMGGGGG HAWWWWWWWWT

xbcxcbery568568

Posted at 12:04 PM on September 28, 2013

xcb

Bianca

Posted at 10:05 AM on September 28, 2013

Oh God, this was just so weird & unsettling to watch…