New ‘Vampire Diaries’ Pics: Silas Claims Another Victim In Mystic Falls

Fri, September 27, 2013 12:09pm EDT by 16 Comments
Vampire Diaries Silas Spoiler
Courtesy of The CW (3)

HannahBaby

Posted at 2:49 AM on October 5, 2013

You are invited to watch BEAUTY and the BEAST every Mondays starting Oct. 7 9/8central Thanks!

JENNA

Posted at 3:53 PM on September 28, 2013

Stefan/Silas is looking damn hot in these new spoilers pics lately.
I read Stefan will be a NEW Stefan after this experience.
I actually hope he gets over Elena and hooks up with Caroline.

Lexy

Posted at 3:48 PM on September 28, 2013

I’m dying to see what Katherine and Silas’s new storylines are.
I hope Damon protects Katherine. They would be so hot.
Anyone who terrorizes Elena is OK in my book.

Hmm

Posted at 10:57 AM on September 28, 2013

Damon is so hot!

Laura

Posted at 5:27 PM on September 27, 2013

Yes I think they’re definitely going to try DE out so Stefan’s character gets a chance to be all that he can be but the DE fandom will soon find out what SE shippers have always known from the start. Damon isn’t built for relationships & Elena wants certain things from a partner, things that Damon will never live up to. I’m sure they will last this season but endgame…definitely not because that’s just not concurrent with their characters AT ALL…

damonslovesme

Posted at 3:58 PM on September 28, 2013

Damon needs a bad girl by his side who loves him just the way he is. Elena will only try to change him into Stefan. The minute Stefan starts falling for someone else, Elena will be jealous. She was jealous last season over Stefan/Caroline and Stefan/Katherine.
Damon is an idiot. She betrayed Stefan in her heart, does he really think she will be faithful to him.
How many boyfriends has she had in this short time? Matt, Stefan, Damon…whose next.

ken

Posted at 3:56 PM on September 27, 2013

I’m excited about this season, because I believe they’re finally going to let Stefan’s character grow. My prediction is DE will last the season. (i’m SE) Things will start pulling DE apart in Ep 3 and the mid season cliffhanger will be possible breakup, but they will survive and the relationship will continue to deteriorate, right up to the finale when Elena will once again make her annual decision (which will be no one this time) The writers will not use Stefan as a wedge to breakup DE, (Damon will do a fine job himself), but Elena will take a lot of eps to realize her “worst decision” is truly reality. DE will die with a thousand cuts rather than one big blowup. Don’t worry TVD will tease a change in Elena’s relationship many times this season, but writers will be not want the wrath of DE shippers if they pull the plug too soon. Just my thoughts.

Charlie

Posted at 2:19 PM on September 27, 2013

Yeah I can already tell this season is going to piss me off until Stefan comes back & we see him interact with Elena. They get to be the hot couple that may/or may not get back together…FINALLY because DE are already boring & I haven’t even seen them yet:-(

susan

Posted at 4:42 PM on September 27, 2013

LOL! the most boring couple ever was stefan and elena. Delena will never be boring, because Damon is unpredictable and no Puppy for elena like Stefan was, and there will be bumps in the road for them, not unicorns and rainbows, and that is what Life is all about.

Micaela

Posted at 9:03 PM on September 27, 2013

I cant wait to see the look on DE shippers faces when Elena gets over her bad boy phase, but i hope Damon is happy for now

Lexy

Posted at 3:50 PM on September 28, 2013

Damon will be boring with Elena. His job this season is babysitting her brother and being a good boy to make her happy. Damon is gonna be whipped.

JENNA

Posted at 3:50 PM on September 28, 2013

Delena is boring. ALl those two ever do is WHINE.

Shannon Crystal

Posted at 1:51 PM on September 27, 2013

I can already tell I’m going to really miss Stefan and Stelena.

April

Posted at 1:22 PM on September 27, 2013

Oh good God, wtf happened to Paul?! When did this sexy transformation happen?! I am actually in awe & have now vowed to never miss an episode. I miss Stefan but as long as Paul is there, so am I!! (jumping up & down, screaming like an adolescent)

Sienna

Posted at 12:14 PM on September 27, 2013

Oh God, how SEXY is Paul looking these days, he is all I see now!! He’s definitely outshining Ian, hot dayyum!!

maria

Posted at 4:38 PM on September 27, 2013

can’t wait, Ian you are getting more gorgeous and sexier every Day!