Robert Pattinson & Dylan Penn Show PDA At Chateau Marmont — Report

Fri, September 27, 2013 4:19pm EST by 99 Comments
Robert Pattinson Dylan Penn Chateau Marmont
SplashNews, FameFlyNet

sheri

Posted at 2:38 AM on October 5, 2013

It wont lasts long be is trying to find Kristen in her and he so g find her there

Mike

Posted at 10:45 PM on September 30, 2013

Oh brother! This girl who looks like she just left prom better not be a wimp and deal with the paps, HL just contradicted itself by saying Sean penn hates paps and like to keep paps away from his family , well she is gonna be followed to the bathroom it’s gonna get so bad LMAO! I can see the Brown panic attack bags lol! Rob enjoy you’re groupie girl as long as you can!!

Helen

Posted at 10:48 PM on September 30, 2013

Seriously why can’t they post a more mature picture of her , she does look like high school prom girl In That pic! Oh well, rob wants em young and stupid and boosting his ego all day, she fits right in his friends are right a match made in heaven.

EricUK

Posted at 12:58 PM on September 30, 2013

@director—–I don’t know if you are male, female or both, I do know that you are truly an arse hole, give it up already big fken deal Kristen made a mistake so have a million other humans in this worlk, you keep stabbing her in the back every time you post on this site—-enough alreay Rob does not want YOU!!!! so move on

Maria

Posted at 6:49 PM on September 29, 2013

AAAhhh Rob…..
Your press is turning you into such a man-whore. Say it ain’t so. This look is so much less attractive for you.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 10:08 AM on September 29, 2013

“Petrie” That would explain the going to the Gym which he hates so obviously a time date for MB
So its possible trainer will be accompanying him to keep him company but not as a date.
Roll on for him to get back to work and perhaps all these uncalled comments will cease.

santie

Posted at 9:37 AM on September 29, 2013

I hope we get to see pics of Rob and Dylan , i so want it to be true

poetri

Posted at 4:30 AM on September 29, 2013

poor all you guys, robert pattinson is not in marmont on 7september. the man on the marmont is rob petterson with the blonde. robert pattinson in cheata marmont on 25 september 2013 with director mission black list and crew. robert pattinson is not dating dylan penn.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 28, 2013

E News retracted their comment from last night and GR admitted it was a stupid comment to make about Rob..Rob is not “Dating” anyone in particular so sources say just as I said whether the rest is right we will just have to wait and see .So back to normal ,there is no real news so what is everyone waiting for? Leave him alone and let him try to get a life ,he’s having some freedom after 5 years of Summit etc ,if he doesn’t talk to other girls how’s he to know what he does want.
Keep them all guessing and do your own thing what ever you do or who ever you are with will never please all the people all the time,so do it your way and be happy .

Louise

Posted at 12:10 PM on September 28, 2013

It seems Rob is checking out all the ladies he can. After being tied up for 4 years being Edward, etc., he’s finally free. Free of Twilight and Kristen and is trying out his wings as a hot single guy who has a choice these days. Hope he settles down and goes to making good movies, and kind of grows up in the process. I’m sure he will get it together soon, but he is still very young.

lmp...

Posted at 8:55 AM on September 29, 2013

Very young? At 27? At 27, my hubby had a wife, two children, a PHD, a mortgage, a top secret security clearance and job designing the guidance system for America’s first soft landing on the moon. Not that Rob hasn’t done spectacularly well. The guy is a multimillionair, with international fame, a mansion, and a roster of fun movies and fine movies to his credit. Not a bit shabby. But too young for responsibility and commitment, at 27? No.

Susy

Posted at 10:00 AM on September 29, 2013

@ Imp: Although 27 is not young for men to settle down in most places, it is very young for Hollywood. Most actors do not get married until they are in their 30’s, or even older.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 12:38 PM on September 29, 2013

@ Imp:
Pssst, I think he was referring to mental maturity. 27 with a PhD !? Wow, your hubby was quite the go-getter, very accomplished at a young age. (by today’s standards, he would be young…)
I mean no offense by calling him young.

Damn i am in awe.
I do not think Rob is mentally or emotionally mature enough to marry at 27.

(A PhdD !?!)

Anonymous

Posted at 10:58 PM on September 29, 2013

@Susy The past life regression Dr. Brian Weiss is going to be on the Coast to Coast AM show on Tuesday night. You can do a search for that show and find the audio on youtube. The Dr. also has some videos on YouTube. Just letting you know as per your comment in another topic thread. They deleted my responses to you and I didn’t have copies of them! I was so pissed off.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 2:38 AM on September 30, 2013

@ Anonymous:
I am about to inject myself into a private convo, and for that, please forgive me. I have thought about this before i decided to answer, weighing if i wanted to butt in or not. I decided if either your or your current party you were talking to, wanted to tell me to eff off, you would do so and have no trouble whatsoever.
;)

But we have always been up-front and honest, even though we do not ,in reality,know each other,correct ?
Now is no exception.
Ok, that said, I cannot, for the life of me, help but wonder why HWL would delete your comments ??
You are the most, unbiased, intelligent and honest person i know online.
That comment carries alot of weight .
We have talked alot on the subject of past-lives and the connection to Kristen and Rob.
Whether ir niot I think he is gay/bi,whatever, or her,too, for that matter, it matters not.
The body is only an outer shell to the soul,which is genderless.
I feel,and have always felt,that Kristen are Karmically tied to another.
In a past life,I think that Kristen was a victim of Rob, either in a marriage or a crime.They are doomed to keep on being reunited, till they get it right.
i do believe you were the one that said, that in this life, we (the fans and the world) were blessed enough to see it happen.
My personal opinion of Rob notwithstanding, i still feel that their unmistakable chemistry is the result of long -inter- connected lives, in a strand that can only be explained as Karma.
Just my thoughts
Carry on,and keep writing :)

director

Posted at 3:16 AM on September 30, 2013

Is Ryan Gosling married or George Clooney , how about Leo ..if your partner cheats on you, you move on . He was serious with Screwart but the horny trash needed to make out with her director

santie

Posted at 9:46 AM on September 29, 2013

Rob is young at 27 , he has accomplished a lot at such a young age ! wish him happiness

happy

Posted at 11:44 AM on September 28, 2013

Dylan has soft eyes and must have a soft heart