Adam Lambert On ‘Glee’ Set: First Season 5 Photo Revealed

Fri, September 27, 2013 2:54pm EDT by 17 Comments
Adam Lambert Glee Pic
Courtesy of Instagram

not important

Posted at 11:27 AM on April 13, 2014

Let’s just start a petition for a spin off show staring Adam Lambert. Adam is too talented and much too pretty NOT to be on TV. Lea Michelle already said she was on board with a spin off. Her character paired with Adam’s play so well off each other. I would definitely watch.

Jerisingleton

Posted at 6:08 PM on October 8, 2013

I’ll start watching GLEE now that Adam Lambert
Is there!
He has one of the greatest singing voices of all time!!!!!

Sofree

Posted at 4:42 PM on September 29, 2013

Won’t be the same without corey though ;(

funbunn40

Posted at 1:07 AM on September 28, 2013

Adam is such a perfect fit for Glee! The highschool storyline is getting old, but they have such a great group of talented performers and I’m thrilled that Adam will be among the NY cast with Lea, Demi, Chris and Naya. Anticipating some killer duets and songs from Adam. So happy he’s on the show and hope he’ll have many episodes. Adam & Demi are great additions and will bring many more viewers. The Glamberts will be watchung, myself among them!

Marinya

Posted at 12:46 AM on September 28, 2013

Adam lambert is goodlooking, his voice very strong and cool, I love him sing with queen at iheartradio . Now he join glee , I’m really loving him ;)

Sherry (@shadylady1031)

Posted at 7:37 PM on September 27, 2013

I watched a few episodes in the past over the past few seasons but now that Adam Lambert will be a cast member I’m definitely watching every episode this season. Looking forward to a duet with Adam and Lea and Adam and Demi. All three of these singers are immensely talented and I’m sure will sound amazing together. Ryan Murphy has made a great decision this season to add Adam and Demi.

Lysonyta

Posted at 6:42 PM on September 27, 2013

Love love love…… Only Adam lambert on GLEE ;)

Kit Vong

Posted at 6:09 PM on September 27, 2013

Definitely will watch Glee because of Adam. He has the best stage performance and with that super voice of his, he should be singing and acting at the same time.

Chanvitou

Posted at 6:01 PM on September 27, 2013

Adam’s amazing voice makes me can’t forget. His all songs really beautiful, I love him on glee ;))

Adoraii

Posted at 5:57 PM on September 27, 2013

I can’t wait adam’s performance on ‘Glee’ . I’ve loved Adam since 2009, he is my idol forever 😍😍😘👏👏👍

Glambert

Posted at 5:53 PM on September 27, 2013

I liked Adam and Demi on glee:) I’ll hope that both really do perfect on glee, I am Adam lambert fan ;)

Lini

Posted at 5:53 PM on September 27, 2013

I have tried – several times – to watch Glee; I will watch only the episodes with Adam, still cannot get into the show.

Nanaangeloii

Posted at 5:50 PM on September 27, 2013

Adam was a star in my heart for along time, I’m loving his great voice, now I’m loving him cast glee also .

Duets

Posted at 5:42 PM on September 27, 2013

I really want lea and Adam duet and lea and Demi duet

Monykaly

Posted at 4:33 PM on September 27, 2013

Before, I never watch glee, but now I want to watch glee, because it has Adam lambert , I’m always supporting his voice, he is adorable,I’ve been loving adam’s all songs , especially ” lay me down ” ;)

Beeoggy

Posted at 4:28 PM on September 27, 2013

I’ll want to watch Adam on glee :) I believed that Adam really perfect, because I used to see Adam perform with band queen very best. I will be supporting his perform on ‘Glee’ season 5 .

Limsovita

Posted at 4:23 PM on September 27, 2013

I can’t wait to see Adam lambert’s performance on glee, I am glambert, I llove Adam very much ;)