Robert Pattinson: It’s Great You’re Finally Able To Trust Again

Thu, September 26, 2013 9:43am EDT by 137 Comments
Robert Pattinson Moving On
Getty Images/Fameflynet

After Rob got his heart broken by Kristen, it’s really nice to see that he’s finally able to move on. He’s reportedly been getting cozy with Dylan Penn, and I couldn’t be happier for him!

Sorry Robsten fans. I was all for Robert Pattinson making things work with Kristen Stewart, but after they split, I can’t imagine how hard it must have been for him to get back in the game.

Robert Pattinson: Good For You For Finally Trusting Again

After being cheated on — especially in such a public way, it’s sometimes impossible to put yourself back out there.

Rob was humiliated by Kristen, and even though she was deeply sorry, it couldn’t have been easy for him to get over it or move forward.

Not only did she cheat, but it was in photos on every magazine, it was with a married man, and someone that was much older — it had to be an extremely painful situation for Rob.

He hasn’t dated anyone seriously since, but it seems he now could finally be moving on.

He was spotted getting cozy with Dylan Penn, the daughter of Sean Penn and Robin Wright, at a friend’s birthday party and was even overheard calling her his girlfriend.

Rob, It Can’t Be Easy To Trust Anyone

As an A-list celebrity in general, it can’t be easy to trust someone to really like you for you without thinking of your celeb-status.

So the fact that he could find someone who he’s really interested in who he feels really likes him and who he feels won’t cheat, is so great.

Rob was deeply hurt before, and of course it takes time. But it’s great that he’s finally allowing himself to be happy. He’s been spotted out with his male friends, at the gym working out with a new trainer, and of course — in his sexy ads for Dior Homme.

He’s been focusing on working out to get in shape for his new role in Mission: Blacklist. I’m just glad he’s finally getting back out there into the dating world!

At 27, that’s what he should be doing!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are you happy that Rob can finally trust again? Let me know!

WATCH: Kristen Stewart Afraid Of Seeing Robert Pattinson & Dylan Penn

– Emily Longeretta

More Robert Pattinson Relationship News:

1. Robert Pattinson’s New Flame Dylan Penn’s Kristen Stewart Connection
  2. Robert Pattinson’s Sweet PDA: Holds Hands With New Girlfriend — Report
  3. Dylan Penn: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Robert Pattinson’s Girl

avk

Posted at 11:31 AM on October 5, 2013

Happy For Rob and Dylan

Vivian Ray

Posted at 2:15 AM on October 3, 2013

you don’t know Mr. Penn that well Robert, how do you know you can trust her, that’s what you said about Riley. Robert you and Kirsten are still hooked up some kind of way. Please stop with the ladies we all know that they are a lie .Have you lost your mine don’t hurt these ladies please.

@Dawn

Posted at 5:57 PM on October 2, 2013

I hope that he is more careful this time. I honestly don’t believe that she is sorry that
she hurt him. She obviously didn’t love him.

Vivian Ray

Posted at 5:34 PM on September 30, 2013

,Kirsten, has done no more then Robert, first it was RIELY, HE KNEW SHE WOULD NOT CHEAT ON HIM . NOW IT’S DYLAN PENN, HE KNOW HE CANTRUST HER. Robert ,was having sex with Riel y and Dylan, from his own mouth., Dylan, is the waitress/model that’s tall 5’9 and cute..first time they get very drunk go back to his room and have sex all night, what does that say about Dylan and Robert. the media just pick’s at Kirsten, was 22 at the time I, saw the picture’s she looked sick I know it was PR KRISTEN, DIDN’T CHEAT but Robert did he own two dogs not Kirsten. THERE ARE MORE LIES FROM ROBERT ,JUST WAIT.

zeze

Posted at 10:56 AM on September 29, 2013

Kristen hooked up with Ruper…She is stupid…She cheated on Rob…She is too young, but she is still a untrue woman. I admire the beauty of her but I don’t like her

oh

Posted at 10:37 AM on September 29, 2013

Kristen’s more beautiful than Dylan but maybe Dylan is better

santie

Posted at 9:52 AM on September 29, 2013

Butt hurt exes are here ……you people are pretty sick

dawn

Posted at 8:33 AM on September 28, 2013

dylans dad was a drunk you know she f… up

Loui

Posted at 2:37 PM on September 29, 2013

@dawn ……..you had better watch what you write, Sean Penn was never a drunk, and if you have any decency in you, you would have picked up a long time ago, not to trash the parents of the people involved in this ordeal, be very careful, the Authorities has every bodies Internet Id’s, so you are not faceless, and you are traceable. You are on record, never forget that.

Kita

Posted at 7:49 AM on September 28, 2013

Rob hit the jackpot my nailing this girl. Parents have HW connections, she has a trust fund. and no career asperations.. She will be the perfect hollywood trophy wife; she will be his arm candy, pop out the babies and will not question his relationship with Katy. She is so perfect he is going to put a ring on it.

@guest

Posted at 6:32 AM on September 28, 2013

@guest – Kristen is the loser and she only goes after married man with kids. she’s one stupid B!tCH.

Loui

Posted at 2:30 PM on September 29, 2013

@@guest ———aka sisi south africa———aka Dawn ———aka KIA ………….shame you are really operating underground with the rats these days, but your writing style is still a dead give away, how do you think you emerged into this world, through sex between your mother and father, are you so bitter because you cannot find a white man to marry you, and the though that Kristen had two men that wanted her, is it driving you out of your senseless mind.

hahaha

Posted at 5:49 AM on September 28, 2013

I read a funny comment hahahhahah ! some said kristen has a back bone of steel hahahahah !!!
I am still wondering how did the steel back bone bend to fit into the mini cooper . may be Ruperts heat melted the steel . OMG that was funny
BTW I am very happy for Rob and Dylan

hihihi

Posted at 10:26 AM on September 29, 2013

Poor Kristen!

guest

Posted at 2:33 PM on September 27, 2013

Yeah Rob ,go after the younger ones so you can control and use them,loser.

Katy

Posted at 5:37 AM on September 28, 2013

Oh poor baby ! Did he jilt you !

WICKED

Posted at 9:52 AM on September 27, 2013

Nick, NICK,NICK Just keep that magic water your wife’s grandmother keep mixing up for to make Rob jump to your beat as you cash in on all of this fake story lines. And soon you will have sole control of his money and other house. Damn why did he get rid of. The first home? Maybe a bird told him to check between the fine lines and what did Rob see. Nicks name that should not be. Greedy Banbeano. Trying to be a gangster still short man. Should have gone to college like you planed. Your luck is running out.. wicked spells will send your to Hell GREEDY SHORT DICK MAN TRICKS R FOR RABBITS….

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 11:49 AM on September 27, 2013

@ WICKED:
That was cute ! Now if you can just make me model beautiful, thinner, and 20 years younger,and in the arms of Johnny Depp, we need to talk !!
or i’ll settle for Leo DiCaprio,too, either / or…
;)

Susy

Posted at 1:36 PM on September 27, 2013

Hi Bad Kitty: Forget about Leo, he loves the 20 year old models. :) Are you a fan of Leo’s too, like I am? If so, and you ever want to chat in a Leo fans chat room with a few other Leo fans, let me know. No Leo bashing though. :) Wish I could get that song out of my head. (lol)

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 3:07 PM on September 27, 2013

@ Susy :
Been a Leo fan since I had seen Basketball Diaries on the big screen.
Love that boy :)
It is hard to believe he is a grown man now, huh ?
That is the one man i will gladly go to bat for, I will verbally brawl over, wouldn’t you ? The Aviator is my fave role, then Gangs of New York,and then Man In The Iron Mask. Could watch MITIM over and over and over and…. Well, you get the picture ;)

The Departed is good too. I did not expect to see the ending over Shutter Island, but loved it too.
Anywhooo, yes, Rob is beautiful, but is acting so out of the norm, at least for Rob. Am a tad bit worried…
But will wait and see.
Nope, no Leo bashing, not tolerated at all, not from my end,though.

Susy

Posted at 4:26 PM on September 27, 2013

HI Bad Kitty: Shutter Island’s ending was totally shocking, I missed all the clues. The highlight of being a Leo fan since 1998 for me was computer dancing with other fans in the chat room when he won the Golden Globe for The Aviator. We were so proud of him that night. Still can’t believe they gave the Oscar to Tommie Lee Jones instead of Leo for What’s Eating Gilbert Grape since he nailed that role too. I’ve never seen another actor show the true horror of drug addiction and withdrawal better than Leo did in BBD, he was amazing. You didn’t mention Catch Me If you Can, which is the one of my favorite Leo films, for it’s pure entertainment value. I have to say my favorite Leo movie is Titanic because of personal sentimental attachment to this film. Even when I haven’t been that fond of a Leo film he has never disappointed me related to his performance.

I keep telling myself not to worry about Rob or Kristen, they will be fine. Sometimes I actually believe it too. :) Rob’s had so many changes in his life recently so I’m trying to give him the benefit of the doubt related to his interviews as well as his behavior. Going to the gym and exercising is a positive step in the right direction for Rob. My gym bag is gathering dust so I need to follow his example. In my defense, I’m still getting over a bad cold I’ve had for weeks but it’s time for me to stop using that excuse. :) Exercise is not fun but it sure does stimulate those endorphins which makes a person happier, healthier and more energetic.

guest

Posted at 4:42 PM on September 27, 2013

Does he look like someone working out? He is skin and bones. His checks are sunk in his legs have no tone at all. If he is going to the gym it is doing the reverse on him. He looks worse every day.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 5:07 PM on September 27, 2013

# susy:
Loved your comment,and I was going to mention Catch Me If You Can, but forgotten and then remembered after I had left the site.
So you are a true fan and can recognize the initials of his movies,too, huh??
Love that, we are of a same mind. :)
Yes,i hate to excersize,too, and I sorely need to, because 40 is a good age to try and stop aging.
I love volleyball,and swimming.
Yes a bad cold,you need to get those endorphins pumping. :)
I,too, tell myself that they will be fine, but I hate for Kristen to come home to the States to seeing Rob happy like this.I wish her strength, and joy.

Susy

Posted at 8:48 PM on September 27, 2013

@ Guest, Rob does look a bit thin but I think he may have just started working out recently. It takes time to get in shape.

@ Bad Kitty: I wish the best for Kristen as well. I admire her strength.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 9:05 PM on September 27, 2013

@ Suzy : Me too. So young and yet a backbone of steel.

lmp

Posted at 5:04 AM on September 28, 2013

As an actor, Di Caprio leaves me cold. Even in Titanic. Leo the person–the user, the womanizer– leaves me even colder. Bought into the Robert fantasy, largely because he seemed so not like that. “When I’m in a relationship, I’m in it 100 per cent”, and so forth. Well now it seems he’s actually been Leo 2, all along. A good ten years of boozing and sleeping around, compared to Kristen’s pathetic little kiss-and-hug! Seems society still looks at it like Dorothy Parker, writing in the twenties.

“Higamus Hogamus, woman’s monogamous.

Hogamus Higamus, man is polygamous.

Seeing that this is the total and sum of it

What earthly good can possibly come of it?”

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 1:15 PM on September 28, 2013

@ imp:
Once again, I like your style, however, Leo leaves people cold, because of his intensity. He is a Scorpio, and is very professional. LOVED your quote at the bottom :)
I,too, bought into the Rob fantasy, ( more on that in another post .That I had not read this one yet,and commented on) and to be honest, I think Papa Penn will set the boy straight. Oh wait! HWL has an article on that already ;)

Susy

Posted at 2:07 PM on September 28, 2013

@ Imp: I understand your point of view about Leo’s and Rob’s personal lives. I suspect they both may have issues which causes the alleged behavior you are referring to. I’d rather not speculate too much about these issues because I’m no expert, I’m just a fan of their work. In my opinion both Leo and Rob are soulful actors who have a lot of talent and onscreen charisma. When I see one of their films I see the characters they are playing. not Leo and Rob the imperfect men. I’m not condoning their alleged behavior by any means, it’s just not my business.

Cynthia

Posted at 9:42 AM on September 27, 2013

The funny thing is that “I am dating….(fill in the blank)” are words that have NEVER came out of Robert’s mouth. Actually, didn’t an insider say he was introducing the mystery girl at the birthday party his girlfriend? That’s more indicator to who he wants to become serious with than being seen out and canoodling with another Hollywood princess. How many other girls has he done THAT with? The fact is that there is a very clear reason why no one can pinpoint a “true” new girlfriend, because there IS none. Also, he antics doesn’t even mean he’s trusting anyone again. He has absolute full control of who he is seeing and how many times and when and where. I mean, come on, Emily! If you are gonna write your own spin on it, at LEAST use your logic. When I guy is acting like this, I would definitely NOT call it regaining his trust with women. The man is CLEARLY just dating around and keeping it casual.

Cynthia

Posted at 9:44 AM on September 27, 2013

Pardon me. *His antics..

Cynthia

Posted at 9:46 AM on September 27, 2013

Dang…too many typos to go through ‘em in that one. >_< Sorry bout that

Cynthia

Posted at 9:46 AM on September 27, 2013

Dang…too many typos to go through ‘em all in my post. >_< Sorry bout that

lrk

Posted at 9:20 AM on September 27, 2013

moving on is great as long as slow. Focus moving forward. From experince trust issues always there just keep getting better in time and in falling in love. They are so cute and look a great couple

Twilight08

Posted at 8:30 AM on September 27, 2013

I wish the media hubs would stop throwing Kristen Stewart’s picture in between storylines of Robert Pattinson and whomever they think he is dating (like there’s a threesome). Their relationship is stated OVER let it be. It is insulting to keep throwing her in there when it is stated it is OVER. No wonder the photogs, and media are looked upon with hatred by the celebs. Not to mention you look desperate for a story any story fact or fiction. Why can’t you report on the two, the new possible couple? Give them a chance to make a go of it. Without adding an Ex in there everytime. If it were you HollywoodLife, and ALL other media concerns, would you want day in day out your old out of date relationship thrown up in your face as you try to move forward into a new relationship? The answer is NO ! Your story is the new “them” for each of Robert and Kristen. That’s what people want to know. WE the public get it THEY are OVER. Who is NEXT is the more interesting news. Please GET that memo and move on Thank You.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 12:11 PM on September 27, 2013

@ Twilight08:
They have to bring up Kristen,otherwise no one else will want to read the articles.
It’s called “relevancy”.
If it were just Rob and whomever,no one would give a rat’s butt.

Twilight08

Posted at 1:11 PM on September 27, 2013

Hi Bad Kitty Thank you for your response. You are absolutely correct. Sadly that’s what sells the magazines, the gossip columns, photogs hounding the celebs and their little ones (even when they are in daycare, or kindergarten). Therefore, let me just hope that Robert and Kristen can both find their “next” person of interest who will make each joyfully happy once and for all or atleast in what Hollywood deems a long timeline to be happy. Stay REAL Bad Kitty :-) :-) Peace

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 2:54 PM on September 27, 2013

@ Twilighto8:
I agree that hounding the little ones, that gets me angry. But papz are not known to be of good,sound moral character. One interesting thin g to pint out, is if you ( or anyone else) cares tp dop a background check on these papz, they have NEVER been called for jury duty.
Wonder why ? They are not of good, moral character.
Makes sense, doesn’t it ?
I will stay REAL, on that ,you have my word :)
Thank you and you stay REAL and stay sweet, ok ?

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 2:57 PM on September 27, 2013

Also I thought of this, too:
Not everyone remembers Rob as Edward, but who can forget the ” kiss heard ’round the world ” ?
They may not remember what roles he has played, but they will never forget how devastated Rob was when last July 2012 happened.
If people do begin to forget, you can belt your bottom dollar, that HWL will be here to remind us ;)
lol.

hello

Posted at 6:00 AM on September 27, 2013

Can we just have a list of girls he’s not dating. It would be much shorter

Liliana

Posted at 6:20 AM on September 27, 2013

true

shirley

Posted at 7:25 AM on September 27, 2013

rob is dating 3 women, all three pictures were on dish nation last night and E. I think he dating the trainer possibly dylan. boy are they going to get hounded by PAPS or tabloids

*-* Bad Kitty