‘Project Runway’ Season 12 Episode 11 Preview: The Contestants Unravel

Thu, September 26, 2013 6:19pm EDT by 6 Comments
Courtesy of Lifetime

Three episodes until the season finale, and the contestants are feeling the heat! WATCH a preview for the upcoming episode below! Who do you think will make it to the final challenge and get to show their collection at New York Fashion Week? It’s winding down!

On Project Runway‘s new episode, the designers unravel like never before. And now they take it out on poor Tim Gunn! In what is perhaps the most stressful season of Project Runway for Tim, he tries to guide the emotional designers through the final challenges before Fashion Week — there’s no shortage of drama here! But once we reach the runway, it’s open season as judges Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia, and Zac Posen really set the standards high for the designers. Their critical comments are more important than ever as we get closer to the season finale. We might even see more than one person go home tonight!

Watch an all new ‘Project Runway’ tonight Sept. 27th at 8/7c on Lifetime!

Coming straight from the Super Fan makeovers of last week, the designers are on edge as their creativity and effort are further strained this week. It will be interesting to see who stands the test of time and makes it to Fashion Week — and I can’t wait to see what the judges will have to say when the looks come down the runway on judgement day! Who will be in and who will be out? You’ll have to tune in to find out!

Are you guys excited for tonight? WATCH the preview below and don’t forget to watch the new episode on Lifetime on Sept. 27th!

– Katie George

More Project Runway News:

1. ‘Project Runway’ Season 12 Episode 10 Recap
  2. ‘Project Runway’ Season 12 Episode 9 Recap
  3. ‘Project Runway’ Season 12 Episode 8 Recap

write12b

Posted at 11:45 PM on September 27, 2013

Why would it be a race thing when no one black has ever won on this show. Now, they may have kept Ken because they seem to hold on to whoever is a bit of a diva for as long as possible, probably because it adds tension. But, to say white bread doesn’t win is a bit of stretch since that’s whose won more than anyone on this show and an African-American has never won. I’ve not agreed with all the choices, and certainly feel at least one black designer was good enough to have won, but she did not. There’s only one black designer left on the show this year and only three started. No Hispanics. No Native Americans, etc. So, it’s just a little silly to me when your favorite gets voted off and all the sudden the show is racist and rigged.

Mary

Posted at 5:34 PM on September 27, 2013

Kate was and still is one of my top 3 favorites. Kate has basicly been in the top 3 or was always safe. She should have been given a 2nd chance as some other contestants were given. I’m glad Dom got a 2nd chance because she is one of my favorites also.

I’m going to get clobbered on this statement. I’m wondering if this is a race issue. Ken was dragged on for tooooooo, long. I think they kept him on because of his race and his drama queen act. I didn’t see anything that was great from him but the drama. Most likely the drama increased the show’s rating’s and the executives filled up their pockets. The show is unfair and it will continue to be unfair.

Marsha George

Posted at 12:03 AM on September 27, 2013

I’m completely over with the show after tonight’s episode. Kate has been in the top more often than not, and has one outfit questionable in the judge’s supposed ‘taste’ and is out; while others, repeatedly in the bottom are still in. The show has it’s own agenda, and I no longer plan to watch. I was already wavering with the news that ‘winners’ were competing in the new all-stars, but tonight, just sent me over the edge. Good bye

Katherine Chavis

Posted at 10:33 PM on September 26, 2013

I do not understand how you save the first contestant with the outfit that looked like a kid had cut up their sisters top and made the skirt look crazy. Even though I did not like the cross on the brown dress, because it reminded me of the KKK, I still felt it was a whole like better than the ugly outfit that was saved. I personally felt that Alexander should have been saved. I will say thank you for picking Dawn as the winner. By the way I have been watching your show since it first started. I even have my goddaughter watching it also.

Molly Murphy

Posted at 10:44 PM on September 26, 2013

I agree. How, by any standard, was Alexandria’s horrible homeless-girl costume deemed safe?

Sylvia

Posted at 11:17 AM on September 27, 2013

That’s the second time (in my opinion) the judges let Alexandria slide through – first was
“southern woman” and then with the MESS she “made” last night. WRONG people went home.
If they put her through to the final three I will NOT watch the final show.