Lea Michele: How She Wants People To Remember Cory Monteith

Thu, September 26, 2013 5:20pm EST by 9 Comments
Lea Michele Remembers Cory Monteith
Getty

Bill Galeza

Posted at 3:45 AM on October 9, 2013

Ryan Murphy glee has handled so many issues with grace and truthfulness , I have no doubt the loss of Cory/Fin will be treated with dignity and love. I just wanted to suggest as a Gleek that you issue on DVD ” the Quarterback ” be issued to the public and all proceeds going to a charity that deals with drug addiction or any cause That this doesn’t happens to deal with drug addiction or remission. I know I would love to be the first inline for a copy to own and support a great cause and honor Cory himself Thank You for listening. Bill Galeza Pittsburgh Pa. Billg821@gmail.c

ARMI SOLIVA

Posted at 7:07 PM on October 4, 2013

we missed you finn.Glee 5 is not complete without you man… but I know you’re still watching over them. I just can’t imagine how it broke Rachel’s heart… see you then…

Emma

Posted at 7:37 PM on October 2, 2013

I missed cory and lea being together

Sharon

Posted at 12:45 PM on September 27, 2013

We can all imagine how loving and caring Cory was. He appeared to be a sweetheart and I have no doubt that he was. I still wish he was still it here. It breaks my heart to think that the bright has gone dark way too soon. I am proud that Jane got up there and spoke of Cory and about how he was worthy of their love, because he was. Klugman’s son should be ashamed of himself.

urg

Posted at 5:28 AM on September 27, 2013

So how many stories is this now you must be over 150 about Lea since July . I think the tributes need up bring the whole show down and unnecessary. The montage was fine.

Gunny

Posted at 10:36 AM on September 27, 2013

As a fan, I appreciate all the Lea articles – I really want to know how she is doing. Changes to the K sisters hair color is less important.

vbnfgrtujhukl769

Posted at 10:42 PM on September 26, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxcb

Veronica Lynn (@_tragicsymphony)

Posted at 5:57 PM on September 26, 2013

To be quite honest, the controversy was ridiculous in the first place. I mean, I get that Adam Klugman was upset but it was pretty unprofessional, rude and quite frankly whiny to complain the way he did. You’re never going to please everyone and if he had an issue with it, maybe he should have taken it up with the producer of the show directly who decided to change how the In Memoriam segment was done. If they’d done it the way they have for years, they could have honored everyone with clips of their work, instead of singling certain people out. But to publicly create a controversy over it and whine about it just comes off as immature. I mean I’m not even a Glee fan and I had no problem with it, this was made into a much bigger deal than it should have been IMO. Why should Lea worry about the controversy, she’s right to just focus on the tribute given to the person she loved.

Gunny

Posted at 5:34 PM on September 26, 2013

You will never be able to please everyone all the time, so she is correct in just focusing on the lovely tribute Jane gave to Cory.