Khloe Kardashian: Dump Lamar Odom On Your Anniversary

Thu, September 26, 2013 5:37pm EST by 22 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom Divorcing
PacificCoastNews

Meg Wade

Posted at 6:20 PM on October 2, 2013

Khloe, My heart goes out to you. My husband began doing doing crack cocaine and died and we lost everything…You can read about it in my book, “How I Survived Crack Cocaine Addiction, the Mafia and Other Totally True Tales” by Meg Henderson Wade.

Get out while you can Khloe and hold your head high and your life will be all the better for it…

lala

Posted at 1:04 AM on October 1, 2013

whats the difference between sandra bullock and khloe…nothing.

Lamey-mar Kartrashian

Posted at 1:24 PM on September 29, 2013

Hey old whore Bonnie!…..MInd your own business!….you fat azzed cow!,,stupid beyotche~!

alysaalysha (@alysalysha)

Posted at 4:13 PM on September 28, 2013

you make $27h…good for you! I make up to $85h working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,….. W­W­W.W­O­ℛ­K­3­5.­ℭ­O­M

Bonnie Fuller

Posted at 12:00 AM on September 28, 2013

Bonnie Fuller – Stop trying to play God and control other people’s marriage and relationship fugly slut.

Danielle love

Posted at 2:06 PM on September 27, 2013

Leave her alone she loves him! If they can make it work leave them to it! True love is more than an addiction he can beat! Love you khloe! Your amazing! X

poline

Posted at 2:06 PM on September 27, 2013

They are a beautiful couple. I love them. They should resolve their problem themselve.kloe u should be there for the man you love and you married four years ago. Divorce is not the option. God bless you and restore your marriage.

susan

Posted at 9:23 AM on September 27, 2013

What has money got to do with it. She is with him
because she love him. None of us knows if the stories
are true. He also loves her but sometimes addiction
takes over peoples life and can end up killing them,
going to prison or making you penniless. Just like
Michael Douglas son 10years in prison. I hope he can
turn his life round and get back to his old self before it is
gone for ever. Don’t loose Khloe she is the best wife.
beautiful, caring, defend you with her life. She has already
thrown him out of their home, whats the rush to divorce.
He has already got enough problems with the court case
and his head if it is true about the drugs addiction is mess up

lala

Posted at 4:33 AM on September 27, 2013

khloe knowingly married a cheater and druggie… so whats this is where she is at now.

Noel

Posted at 12:47 AM on September 27, 2013

back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lala

Posted at 1:05 AM on October 1, 2013

back off what?

Noel

Posted at 12:44 AM on September 27, 2013

How can people be so evil, your laundry is dirtier than Lamar’s so shut up and leave them alone. It is not your place to push her to make a decision, she didn’t need any advice when she was marrying him 4 years ago. so back up!!!!!!!!!

lala

Posted at 1:09 AM on October 1, 2013

stfu 8itch.

Ever

Posted at 11:24 PM on September 26, 2013

She dropped his name from her Twitter. In this digital age, that all but confirms it!

sue

Posted at 10:15 PM on September 26, 2013

true box head khloe will hang onto lamar and his check book to dear life. not even a sex tape will expose her to that revenue. we are talking kardash greed. lomar is not getting rid of rhat leach that easily

hunniebunny32

Posted at 10:08 PM on September 26, 2013

khloe has got her own money so she doesn’t need lamars but it would be nice if he gave up the drugs

Maricela Lopez

Posted at 9:43 PM on September 26, 2013

Happy Anniversary you two! This must be the “dark night of the soul” for each of you individually as well as collectively. Both of you are being swayed this way…and that way…Do NOT listen to anyone. I love reading about both of you. Lamar’s…your personal story is inspiring beyond believe.. Kloe…you are just so beautiful…intelligent…honest; and, refreshing. I know neither of you but I have come to love you two. I want to read beautiful things about the two of you in the weeks ahead..

Maryamy

Posted at 9:31 PM on September 26, 2013

seriously bony didn’t expect this from you. this is not responsible journalism in any way when your encouraging someone to end their marriage based on what u heard from the grapevine…and that too on their wedding anniversary. i think you should put yourself in her shoes and if someone suggested you break up with your partner on your wedding anniversary…see how that feels.

i love reading about celebrity gossip…but seriously, keep it to the gossip, no one asked for your input in solving their problems.

GalileA

Posted at 7:38 PM on September 26, 2013

Bony you are an idiot .

Hate whores

Posted at 6:19 PM on September 26, 2013

No comments!

corrina williams

Posted at 5:49 PM on September 26, 2013

I love them together..but I think its time they call it quits.I mean its just getting out of hand.he doing drugs,cheating,running away to different places,he in a bad place right now.I know he loves her,and she loves him,and its probably killing her right now to have to even think about leaving him.but I feel its best for her to let go,if her life is turning out like this.she is suffering everyday cause of all the cheating,lying,and drugs,she can’t take it no more.I wouldn’t stay with a man if I was treated like this.so why should she?!?I wouldn’t suggest on their anniversary though,that’s just cruel.but maybe before then or after would be great.she shouldn’t be with Lamar on their anniversary,so that he will get she mad at him still.and when he comes to her later on,then put the divorce papers in his face.

xoxo

Posted at 5:43 PM on September 26, 2013

Khloe will not dump Lamar and his 60M net worth. Only if she can take a bite of it