Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Love Affair & Friendship Officially Over

Thu, September 26, 2013 5:26pm EST by 67 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Relationship
Jason Merritt/Entertainment/Getty Images

Nia

Posted at 4:01 AM on September 27, 2013

when i watched selena’s crying singing love will remember in her concert, i know that she love justin so much… it was hurt when you have to smile infront of the others, deep inside you are broken enough… poor sel..be strong..

kam

Posted at 11:16 PM on September 26, 2013

I’m pretty sure no friend, neither of Selena’s or Justin’s would choose to divulge information to HL or any other gossip site. Therefore, I don’t think we should believe anything we can read here without concrete proof. That being said, I think their relationship is their business not ours. No one knows everything that happened between them and I believe that’s how it should be. It must be so hard having a relationship in the spotlight all the time!

On an other matter, I just don’t understand the thrill some of you have saying Justin is gay. I don’t think he is, but if he was, that would be just fine too. It’s time to grow up and open your minds! Being gay is not a flaw people. It’s just being.

gerredy

Posted at 10:29 PM on September 26, 2013

Russia didn’t accept Selena because she is Ex/friend of Justin.

rb

Posted at 10:26 PM on September 26, 2013

@Corrina Willians, I’m glad you want to be a psychologist. Your young and you haven’t been in a deep love relationship. One day, that day will come and it will add to your psychologist studies. What I am trying to say is, you cannot learn life’s lessons from a book, you have to live the ups and downs of life to understand it. Psychology is an occupation study that will take up the rest of your life, because you will always be learning something new.

gerredy

Posted at 10:18 PM on September 26, 2013

After seeing them naked with only there guitars Selena must of said the hell with that FAGGOT DOUCHEBAG.

gerredy

Posted at 10:16 PM on September 26, 2013

I strongly believe that one of emblem3 guys is on Selena radar.

Gman1962

Posted at 10:12 PM on September 26, 2013

Selena has finally realize that Justin and Lil Twist bond as a closet couple is to strong to separate so she is respecting that….HL has faith that Jacque or Miley or Arianna will lure Justin away from Lil Twist but that’s not gonna happen….. I think HL needs to respect that too.

rb

Posted at 10:32 PM on September 26, 2013

BFF’s Lil Twist & Lil Za has been kicked out of Justin’s house after his jewelry goes missing. So I don’t know what your commenting about?

guest

Posted at 8:33 PM on September 26, 2013

Bonnie you and your staff are clueless They been over you all just refused to accept it..And I’m happy for Salena.

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 8:14 PM on September 26, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed .

corrina williams

Posted at 7:20 PM on September 26, 2013

Look at Justin face he like ”I don’t wanna be hear nomore”lol

Kalani

Posted at 6:51 PM on September 26, 2013

I would hope there friends. They were so good together. I love justin. Him and Selena were so cute together

Jocelyn Yepez

Posted at 6:39 PM on September 26, 2013

all of you guys who actually believe this with no proff need a reality check

ivan

Posted at 6:34 PM on September 26, 2013

I am inclined to believe it”s over between them not because of this article but because of recent events and the fact they made no effort to see each other during the month he was on vacation. But I won’t be surprised if we see them together in the near future-it’s a crazy relationship.

Jocelyn Yepez

Posted at 6:30 PM on September 26, 2013

fake sources with no proff

b.

Posted at 6:05 PM on September 26, 2013

LMAO! I just read a story on HOLLYWOOD LIFE saying that Justin and Selena were talking and gonna get back together literally a couple days ago, lol and now they’re “not even talking” hahahahahaha. Who tf are these “sources” and “close feiends”?
Seriously, HollyWood Life is comical. Is anything they post ACTUALLY true? Lol, I cant even deal.

Jocelyn Yepez

Posted at 6:08 PM on September 26, 2013

finally someone who understands that hollywoodlife should be called hollywoodliars

corrina williams

Posted at 6:16 PM on September 26, 2013

Its real..why can’t nobody believe them.so you all saying that TMZ is fake,Facebook is fake,and all that.its not fake.these sources are people really really close to them.stop believing only what u wanna hear.and there was no post saying they were getting back together and talking in like a month or two.the past posts have been about their separate lives or them with somebody else.the only that’s fake on here,is when they say that Justin said something and its about Selena,or he wore something and its for Selena.or when Selena wears something sexy or says something sweet,its about Justin.that’s the only fake stories they have.by other than that..this is real.trust me!,

b.

Posted at 7:07 PM on September 26, 2013

@corrina williams, TMZ IS FAKE and yes FACEBOOK IS FAKE. Lmao, wth. Hollywood life is fake and this story is fake as well. All these stories on here are made up. Lol, you can believe this UNREAL FABRICATED site if you want.

corrina williams

Posted at 7:19 PM on September 26, 2013

Its not fake..what makes u think its fake..cause their no proof?!?and that’s stupid..of course Facebook and TMZ are real.they actually talk to these celebs and get info fro their people.so its real.and Facebook connect people ad friends on there.and Justin and every other celeb ha as Facebook also.

Jocelyn Yepez

Posted at 6:04 PM on September 26, 2013

yea weres the proff because dont think people are actually going to believe this crap with no proff

ally

Posted at 5:54 PM on September 26, 2013

When people has a relationship intense as they did, they can’t be friends. They will be civil but never friends

Jocelyn Yepez

Posted at 5:52 PM on September 26, 2013

omg a source says its true i belive it lmfao this story is false just like all the reports on hollywoodlife with no prof who aggres with me

corrina williams

Posted at 5:56 PM on September 26, 2013

What makes u think its fake..maybe it is true.stop being so negative and think that maybe just maybe they are of finally over.I believe it.if it wasn’t true,it would only be on the website.wait and see if it pops on TMZ or cambio!u never know,mos to the stories on here are real.people only believe what they wanna believe.like when it says that Selena and Justin kissed,or were seen hugging and holding hands at the awards..then the’ll believe it,but when it says something about them moving on,or they over,everyone saying ”no its not true,its not true’lol

AEM

Posted at 5:46 PM on September 26, 2013

JB, give Miley a call. It’s time for JILEY!!!

ally

Posted at 6:08 PM on September 26, 2013

JB is touring Asia, Latin America and Australia until December. You will have to wait until next year to see what happens

corrina williams

Posted at 5:43 PM on September 26, 2013

Technically u can’t be friends with someone who u broke up with or who broke up with u.unless u really,really,close to each other,and want to have some kind of relations.but I don’t think that’s how Justin and Selena are.I think they prefer to be around family,friends,and their career.not each other.he just broke her heart,and she couldn’t take it no more,simple as that.once a cheater,always a cheater,right!!

luchiano

Posted at 5:41 PM on September 26, 2013

Sad,i will always love jelena

corrina williams

Posted at 5:40 PM on September 26, 2013

I know all of this cause I’m practicing to be a psychologist when I grow up,so to practice I talk and discuss celeb couples.even though I really wanna be a psychologist for like kids with mental issues or at-home problems/drugs and all that.but for now I practice with relationships.just cause I’m 13 doesn’t mean I don’t know nothing..I have more common sense than a 16 year old!!and I’m black talking about a white couple,its hard causes i can’t relate to them,but its okay for me.I’ll get used to it.

corrina williams

Posted at 5:37 PM on September 26, 2013

Oh wow..like they been done since January..you a little late HL!!listen here’s what’s going on..they are moving on..end of story!!people just gotta accept that there is and never will be another Jelena.if they were in love once,broke up,moved on,what makes u think they gonna take each other back.they may not be in another relationship,but Selena is so heartbroken on how justin treated her,that she can’t take him back.they like Ashton and demi,Nina and ian ,Chris and rhianna,Taylor and (ew)harry,and many more.its just a relationship,its not the end of the world if they break up.celebs couples break up everyday,and so do average everyday couples.people just get tired of seeing the same person everyday!!so they break up,and find other people,or stay single.that’s what Jelena are doing/did!!so people need to let it go,and forget about a Jelena future.they been done for like 8 months now,if they really wanted to get back together they would of been done so,or never broken up in the first place.but they didn’t,so its over!!Selena may be with George,maybe she not.maybe she just wanna be alone right now,and focus on her career.and Justin well we all know he hooking up with someone,we just don’t know who.may be Jacques,maybe Ella,maybe one of his other ex’s,maybe a stripper or model,we’ll never know.its their choice who they wanna be with.but just right now,that choice isn’t each other!!

Anna

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 26, 2013

I knew this would happen, I’m just glad their relationship is over and neither of them can be hurt any longer

jelena forever

Posted at 5:34 PM on September 26, 2013

hl stop with the lies and recycled stories bye

corrina williams

Posted at 5:38 PM on September 26, 2013

Listen crakhead do something for me
Get off the crack and vodka
Get a life
Accept the facts that Jelena is over for good
And change your name from Jelena forever to Jelena never
Thank u very much!!

Jocelyn Yepez

Posted at 6:06 PM on September 26, 2013

yea finally someone understands that hollywoodlife should be called hollywoodliars