Jimmy Kimmel Strikes Back At Kanye West After Crazed Twitter Rant

FameFlyNet

Hey hey hey

Posted at 11:17 PM on September 27, 2013

Kanye is not pac

Maria

Posted at 5:22 PM on September 27, 2013

Kanye is the BABY….not Nori!!!!!! …..Kim and Khloe should of had a mom that told them to stick with their own….shame on her!!! Now look at your Beautiful daughters Kris…with egotistical and drug addict monkeys!!!!

DeeKay

Posted at 6:44 AM on October 2, 2013

wow you are a low life. I mean I am egotistical and white. oh and also I suffer from addiction. Does that make me less of a man? does that make me a monkey?

I’m sure Kanye will be a great dad. I am sure my dad wasn’t a great man before he became a father.

I never post on a website comment board but your comment is so disgusting I had to say something

Cuntye is an pussy.

Posted at 3:27 PM on September 27, 2013

I';m sure Kim is so very pleased to hear that Cuntye has spoken of her pussy on Twitter, how masculine that makes him.

Peba Kolbe

Posted at 1:51 PM on September 27, 2013

It appears that someone needs to be able to laugh at himself. No need to be so damn uptight.

Steve

Posted at 12:25 PM on September 27, 2013

Kanye should know better than to mess with a comedian. Jimmy will have people rolling in the aisle laughing at the ridiculousness he’ll come up with and all Kanye will do is b*tch and moan like a spoiled kid. Kanye, you made “The College Dropout.” WHAT. HAPPENED?

jules

Posted at 12:10 PM on September 27, 2013

I am all for what’s right and Jim Kimmels remarks about Kim lacked taste cuz Kim had nothing to do with it. I’m trying to figure out if JimmyS show needed a Rating Boost cuz he went in pretty hard

A

Posted at 11:49 AM on September 27, 2013

This is what Jimmy does, he makes jokes and makes people laugh and he does it with no disrespect. I can’t believe Kanye would take it that seriously and take it that far. He needs to learn how to chill.

THEATOMICLE

Posted at 10:33 AM on September 27, 2013

I THINK KANYE IS CUM DRUNK . JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE AND TOSH.O ARE THE REAL ROCK STARS OF TODAY

vbmbmbvmtu5699

Posted at 9:14 AM on September 27, 2013

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women.
vcnvn

abe

Posted at 9:07 AM on September 27, 2013

the cheeks of kanye are full of sperm?

Robb7

Posted at 8:53 AM on September 27, 2013

And mama J thought she had a PR problem with Lamar…

kris